Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2005, 05:49 AM
New Fan

hi!

i'm kinda new, lurking for a long time, actually...i'm from germany.
anyway, i went to london march 20th, saw the play march 21st and saw him march 21st and 22nd.
as to the picture-posing: i think, it really depends on the crowd. if there are too many people out there and he starts posing for pictures, he wouldn't get out of it anytime soon. on tuesday, the american girls next to me asked him for a picture (hi britney & friend! ) and he said, it would be too difficult then. imo it's best to catch him before the play...unless he's on the phone talking..lol..
Old 04-01-2005, 08:36 AM
New Fan

Hi guys.

I actually got a photo with Josh when I popped along to the stage door again last Saturday afternoon - feel very privileged now if he's stopped giving them! I was amazed I got a photo really as there were so many girls there......but he didn't seem in any particular hurry to get away!

Anyway it was a dream come true after six years of thinking I would never have the chance to meet him - am boring everyone I know by sending it to them and have put it on my screensaver at work to look at when I'm getting stressed!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Clare
Old 04-01-2005, 01:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye4Josh
Tam- I did take some pics but I haven't finished my camera yet. Some girls asked him for pics but he said "I don't really like having my picture taken" When he was leaving in his car, I waved at him and he waved back
Quite weird ... maybe he had a bad day or something
~ talking about my Ducks dvd box.

me: I'm leaving tomorrow!
Josh: i'm sorry Darling
me: i'll come back
Josh: I'll be here
~ Saturday March 19, 2005 @ 9.30 pm @ the westend
Old 04-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clare1981
Hi guys.

I actually got a photo with Josh when I popped along to the stage door again last Saturday afternoon - feel very privileged now if he's stopped giving them! I was amazed I got a photo really as there were so many girls there......but he didn't seem in any particular hurry to get away!

Anyway it was a dream come true after six years of thinking I would never have the chance to meet him - am boring everyone I know by sending it to them and have put it on my screensaver at work to look at when I'm getting stressed!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Clare
Thats cool Clare Now we need to see the photos!! Also hearing that he is not posing as much for pics, I am going to stop moaning that I look bad on my 2 photos with him.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenna
i'm kinda new, lurking for a long time, actually...i'm from germany.
anyway, i went to london march 20th, saw the play march 21st and saw him march 21st and 22nd.
Kalenna - This is my first post as well. But, I had to ask... Wasn't March 21st the day that Katie was supposedly at Josh's play? Did you see her there? Or was that just a rumor? I would love to know if anyone else saw her there.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

That is weird. Maybe he has had some trouble with girls pinching his bum or trying to feel him up? lol I promise that wasn't me! haha

But i can understand with him doing the play everyday (sometimes twuce a day) for months at a time it must get tiresome for the poor guy everynight before and after the show!

I feel so lucky now too that I got a pic with him! He was fine with us when we were there, I asked him if I could have a pic taken with him and he said 'Sure, but it'll have to be quick tho' as he was already running late!

KateNJ - Yea that was the day Katie was meant to be there! I;m not sure how true it was, but I'm guessing it's quite true cos i read a read up somewhere that she said about her realtionship with josh, well that they were just friends and she wanted to see his play!
Old 04-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Great, so Josh stops taking pics the day that I go. I am gonna try and get back to london and wait before the matinee performance.
Old 04-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Let me know if you do faye, Ill come meet up with you
Old 04-02-2005, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJsQueen
Let me know if you do faye, Ill come meet up with you
Me too Always up for a bit of Josh stalking.
Old 04-02-2005, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
KateNJ - Yea that was the day Katie was meant to be there! I;m not sure how true it was, but I'm guessing it's quite true cos i read a read up somewhere that she said about her realtionship with josh, well that they were just friends and she wanted to see his play!
according to In Touch Magazine, KH went to see JJ's play in London

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-02-2005, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Actually, according to In Touch Magazine, Katie was in a million different places on all the wrong dates.

I wouldn't give much credit to magazines, tabs and newspapers that can't seem to get their stories and dates straight.
Old 04-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Mandy -
Actually, according to In Touch Magazine, Katie was in a million different places on all the wrong dates.

I wouldn't give much credit to magazines, tabs and newspapers that can't seem to get their stories and dates straight.

hmmm it does not surprise me if they got it wrong, the media will print anything nowdays just to get attention!
Old 04-03-2005, 02:07 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone is talking about Josh being half naked in the play, but I never see any photos of any of those scenes. Surely someone has some pics. If you don't want to post them, will someone PLEEEASE email them to me. I live in the U.S. and had hoped I'd be able to see the play for myself, but couldn't.

Last edited by - Mandy -; 04-03-2005 at 07:35 AM
Old 04-03-2005, 02:08 AM
New Fan

BTW my email address is lisagoodm@yahoo.com
Old 04-03-2005, 03:35 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateNJ
Kalenna - This is my first post as well. But, I had to ask... Wasn't March 21st the day that Katie was supposedly at Josh's play? Did you see her there? Or was that just a rumor? I would love to know if anyone else saw her there.
yeah, she was definitely there. unfortunately, i couldn't get a pic of her, cos we were too slow to realize that it was actually her... it was all josh's fault. he stood at the door to say bye to her, so we were distracted by him and ignored the woman that came out....with her back to us, someone behind me said: 'that's katie holmes.'....so, i had a wonderful shot of her back... and off she went....

as to pics of josh half-naked in the play: it's not allowed to take pics during the play or pics of the actors in the theater, for that matter....so, for me, it was the option to get kicked out in the middle of the play whilst he is half-naked or to just take pics of the bows and eventually get kicked out then...i went with the last option, as i imagine, a lot of people here did as well...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread