Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2013, 02:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I think it's tragic reading the verdict of the coroner saying it was a "heroin/alcohol" overdose. Why the hell do people do it?!. It's so senseless and just downright insane. Brings back memories of the whole Michael Hutchence scenario for me, it's never really OVER for fans, friend and family members. There's always questions in the back of your head as to why someone would do this.

I hope the guy finds some peace wherever his energies are now.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledon (View Post)
I think it's tragic reading the verdict of the coroner saying it was a "heroin/alcohol" overdose. Why the hell do people do it?!. It's so senseless and just downright insane. Brings back memories of the whole Michael Hutchence scenario for me, it's never really OVER for fans, friend and family members. There's always questions in the back of your head as to why someone would do this.

I hope the guy finds some peace wherever his energies are now.
What's sadder is that apparently he was trying to get better, he went to rehab and seemed like he had gotten better. But drugs are very hard to quit. I hope his death at least helps kids to understand that yes, drugs CAN kill you.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Interview with Josh: Mr Joshua Jackson | The Look | The Journal*|*MR PORTER

More pictures here: Joshua Jackson scrubs up well! Actor ditches his causal shorts for designer suits as he poses for Mr Porter | Mail Online

Last edited by BlueUniverse; 07-30-2013 at 08:23 AM
Old 07-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Was just coming by to post these!

He looks FANTASTIC!

Old 07-30-2013, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

He's like a fine wine, he gets more handsome with age
Old 07-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love all of them, except the fourth one. He looks gorgeous in the one you posted, Mandy!
Old 07-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

I love both the inner and outer beauty that radiates from Josh in this new photo shoot. They are breathtaking shots of him and I wish he would do more shoots like this.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledon (View Post)
I love both the inner and outer beauty that radiates from Josh in this new photo shoot. They are breathtaking shots of him and I wish he would do more shoots like this.
What always comes across in interviews is that he is one smart guy, and someone who is interested in a wide range of things. And someone who will happily chat about what he has read recently.

Plus, I think he's looking very James Bond-ish in this photo shoot!
Old 07-30-2013, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey, take a look at this tweet:

Amy Chimson ‏@AmyChimson 8h

@comingsoonnet I read the news that Joshua Jackson met with Snyder (Batman?) What are chances Bale comes back though?

Zack Snyder is the director of "Man of Steel"!
Old 07-30-2013, 11:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Hey, take a look at this tweet:

Amy Chimson ‏@AmyChimson 8h

@comingsoonnet I read the news that Joshua Jackson met with Snyder (Batman?) What are chances Bale comes back though?

Zack Snyder is the director of "Man of Steel"!
Bale has already announced he's done with Batman.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...as-batman.html
Old 07-31-2013, 12:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that tweet from that girl is nonsense jade86. I think people are mixing up the fact that he and others, auditioned for the part years ago, when Bale got it. There were a lot of tweets around in the last week mentioning the people who auditioned last time. Things can get misconstrued.

She tweeted the above to the Latinoreview guy, who seems to get inside info on these movies, on twitter, and he said it was nonsense.

This sort of role will have everybody gunning for it. There have been a few names already put out there and they were basically laughed at, with omg are you serious comments. If Bale doesn't come back, I wouldn't like to be the guy who steps into his shoes. It really is a daunting task. I can see them getting someone who is of the same calibre as Bale.

Last edited by aussiechic; 07-31-2013 at 12:07 AM
Old 07-31-2013, 12:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm so selfish! I want him in an original role. I'm not interested in another iteration of Batman or any other established character. I don't think that will happen, but it would be great if he got a role in the new Star Wars movies, because I think he would be playing a new character and casting him would be the only reason for me to watch them. I'd rather see him doing different stuff though.

He doesn't seem to be in a hurry to go back to work, so I'm going to lean back and relax as well
Old 07-31-2013, 01:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
I think that tweet from that girl is nonsense jade86. I think people are mixing up the fact that he and others, auditioned for the part years ago, when Bale got it. There were a lot of tweets around in the last week mentioning the people who auditioned last time. Things can get misconstrued.

She tweeted the above to the Latinoreview guy, who seems to get inside info on these movies, on twitter, and he said it was nonsense.

This sort of role will have everybody gunning for it. There have been a few names already put out there and they were basically laughed at, with omg are you serious comments. If Bale doesn't come back, I wouldn't like to be the guy who steps into his shoes. It really is a daunting task. I can see them getting someone who is of the same calibre as Bale.
So basically she confused Zack Snyder with Chris Nolan (whom Josh auditioned for back in 2004)?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
I think that tweet from that girl is nonsense jade86. I think people are mixing up the fact that he and others, auditioned for the part years ago, when Bale got it.
No, actually it seems that josh really met the director but given that we don't know yet who will play batman, the girl asked if Bale will coming back. Ok, i will ask the girl. I'll let you know.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
No, actually it seems that josh really met the director but given that we don't know yet who will play batman, the girl asked if Bale will coming back. Ok, i will ask the girl. I'll let you know.
It was announced at Comic Con that Batman will join Superman in Man of Steel II. No word on how big the role will be, though. Superman/Clark Kent will still be the main character an d tilte role. And as I said, Bale and Nolan are through with Batman.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread