Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2013, 10:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
Josh tweets a lot... but it's all on the hockey games and tv commercials he's been watching!
Or he gives an obscure reply to something else he has read on Twitter or off-Twitter, so you have to do some digging to find out the previous reference. I don't even think most people will pick up the "no we're not engaged" tweet, as it was a random reply to someone, rather than him putting it out there in a definitive statement.

I saw some tweets from night shoots for The Bridge this week, so he's probably home by himself -- hence the Twitter chattiness!
Old 06-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
Or he gives an obscure reply to something else he has read on Twitter or off-Twitter, so you have to do some digging to find out the previous reference. I don't even think most people will pick up the "no we're not engaged" tweet, as it was a random reply to someone, rather than him putting it out there in a definitive statement.

I saw some tweets from night shoots for The Bridge this week, so he's probably home by himself -- hence the Twitter chattiness!
I read somewhere sometime ago that someone said that Josh is so anti-Hollywood, and it's true, you can even tell by his tweets, so different to other celebrities. You'd think he's just a common canadian sports fan. I it.

Just him and Hobbes watching sports at night and tweeting
Old 06-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok, some actual news, perhaps? Fringe's J.H. Wyman on Re-Teaming with J.J. Abrams for FOX's Almost Human - IGN

Interview with Joel Wyman on Almost Human -- last question on p. 2:

IGN: Lastly, I have to ask.... Might we see any Fringe actors on Almost Human at some point?

Wyman: I can guarantee you that we’re going to see Fringe actors. I miss all of them so much, and we’ve been keeping in touch. Anything I can do -- it’s just got to be worthy of them, because they’re all in my heart. I want to write them great stuff and make sure they come out with a big bang.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
ok, some actual news, perhaps? Fringe's J.H. Wyman on Re-Teaming with J.J. Abrams for FOX's Almost Human - IGN

IGN: Lastly, I have to ask.... Might we see any Fringe actors on Almost Human at some point?

Wyman: I can guarantee you that we’re going to see Fringe actors. I miss all of them so much, and we’ve been keeping in touch. Anything I can do -- it’s just got to be worthy of them, because they’re all in my heart. I want to write them great stuff and make sure they come out with a big bang.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

OMG his answer is so sweet and i just got so exciteeeed
Old 06-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh my god, yes!!!
Remember observer peter? I'd love to see josh guesting as an "almost human" character like that!
Old 06-30-2013, 10:36 PM
Supreme Fan

That is excellent news ! And it's real news... if he's talking about Josh, that is!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Passionate Fan

While it is indeed actual news, it's still speculation/rumors that he'll be casted. Here's to hoping!
Old 07-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, it's the closest we've had to real news in a long time.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Josh & Diane at The Bridge premiere July 8th:

I love Diane's dress!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Awwww, I want what they have
Old 07-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Beautiful, beautiful couple!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Mr. Jackson is busy on his Twitter account this morning. Lots of mentions of the premier of The Bridge tonight.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Gotta push the wifey's new work!
Old 07-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, I know it's Off Topic, but did anyone watch The Bridge and was it any good? Wonder if we'll get it in the UK? If it's good I might view online.