Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

The only Solloway I'm interested in is Noah and that's more about Dominic West than Noah.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still will probably watch season 5 because I have watched from the beginning, but I am not looking forward to it as much.
I am an original”
Old 02-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

If hubby is still interested we will probably watch but I won't be so bothered about watching as soon as it airs.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Passionate Fan

I would only watch for the Joanie parts (I'm sure it will be revealed what eventually happened to Cole and the Lockharts though her POV.)

I'm moderately interested to see what becomes of Noah and Helen. I would want them to get back together (since Cole and Alison didn't - and I wanted them to reconcile), but Helen does have a new love interest next season.

I could care less about annoying Whitney and her ex Furball.
Old 02-03-2019, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

If Whitney is back with the Fur guy it just shows her bad taste in partners. The lad we saw her with when she had the last meltdown at her mother's seemed like a decent sort. Saying that, if he not on the scene he is well rid of her! Hope he finds a nicer girl.

Last edited by LWS53; 02-03-2019 at 06:41 AM
Old 02-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
I would only watch for the Joanie parts (I'm sure it will be revealed what eventually happened to Cole and the Lockharts though her POV.)

I'm moderately interested to see what becomes of Noah and Helen. I would want them to get back together (since Cole and Alison didn't - and I wanted them to reconcile), but Helen does have a new love interest next season.

I could care less about annoying Whitney and her ex Furball.
I'm with you. The Lockharts were really the only part that I liked about the show anyway.

Sarah Treem
Verified account
@SarahTreem
4h4 hours ago
Remembering breaking ep 9 with just the women in my writers room. We had siphoned off b/c it's very intense and we needed a private space to get really raw. By noon the guys were knocking on the door asking if they could at least join us for lunch 😆 @robbinskatie #TheAffair

icon credit: crash landing
Old 02-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Extreme Fan

According to Sarah from that tweet JJH85, they are about to start shooting ep 9.

I wish I knew if they were shooting in order or not. There has been no scenes done in Montauk, as far as I can tell. How can you do a story about Montauk in the future, if you don't film in Montauk?
Old 02-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
According to Sarah from that tweet JJH85, they are about to start shooting ep 9.

I wish I knew if they were shooting in order or not. There has been no scenes done in Montauk, as far as I can tell. How can you do a story about Montauk in the future, if you don't film in Montauk?
I guess all you would need is the ocean and Montauk could be anywhere.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I guess all you would need is the ocean and Montauk could be anywhere.
Yes, true. I don't expect anything less from them now. It is so ironic though, because part of what made the first two seasons of the show, especially season 1 was Montauk. So, many people commented on the place's atmosphere that was infused into the show.

Last edited by aussiechic; 02-03-2019 at 05:25 PM
Old 02-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that is true, but it sounds like Montauk is only portrayed in Joanie's POV and they mention a climate ravaged Montauk, so that could mean it looks entirely different.

Old 02-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yes that is true, but it sounds like Montauk is only portrayed in Joanie's POV and they mention a climate ravaged Montauk, so that could mean it looks entirely different.
Yes,exactly.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm with you. The Lockharts were really the only part that I liked about the show anyway.

Sarah Treem
Verified account
@SarahTreem
4h4 hours ago
Remembering breaking ep 9 with just the women in my writers room. We had siphoned off b/c it's very intense and we needed a private space to get really raw. By noon the guys were knocking on the door asking if they could at least join us for lunch 😆 @robbinskatie #TheAffair
I think someone's going to get killed in Episode 9 again. In the twitter comments, Sarah joked that Episode 9 have been "killer episodes."
Old 02-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
I think someone's going to get killed in Episode 9 again. In the twitter comments, Sarah joked that Episode 9 have been "killer episodes."
Or the killer actually gets revealed.

Old 02-05-2019, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

The most disappointing thing about the series is that it started out about 4 people and their nearest and dearest and now seems to be about a different set of people altogether, with some of the originals on the peripheral. Very little relating to the original affair at all.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. Now I wish they had ended at the end of S4 with maybe a couple more episodes to close all the stories.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread