Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe Lesley, but then that would be repetitive.

Sarah Treem
Verified account
@SarahTreem
54 minutes ago
Also, Alison reveals a part of Gabriel’s death that she’s never told anyone before! And we see Ben from Cole’s perspective which is ... revealing #TheAffair #Episode4

Sarah Treem
Verified account
@SarahTreem
1 hour ago
I love tomorrow’s episode for many different reasons, but chief among them is the return of Mare Winningham and the mother/son relationship Cherry and Cole have on our show. #TheAffair #Episode4

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Maybe Lesley, but then that would be repetitive.

Sarah Treem
Verified account
@SarahTreem
54 minutes ago
Also, Alison reveals a part of Gabriel’s death that she’s never told anyone before! And we see Ben from Cole’s perspective which is ... revealing #TheAffair #Episode4

Sarah Treem
Verified account
@SarahTreem
1 hour ago
I love tomorrow’s episode for many different reasons, but chief among them is the return of Mare Winningham and the mother/son relationship Cherry and Cole have on our show. #TheAffair #Episode4
As would Cole cheating on Louisa.

I'll take an imaginary fantasy, hallucination, or whatever. I would like for Cole to be a better man than to cheat on his wife twice. I happen to like Cole and Lusia, but even if you aren't a fan, it's really not a good look for him to betray her in such a way again. It wasn't okay the first time either. Especially considering he knows what it's like to be on the other end.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBrownie (View Post)
As would Cole cheating on Louisa.

I'll take an imaginary fantasy, hallucination, or whatever. I would like for Cole to be a better man than to cheat on his wife twice. I happen to like Cole and Lusia, but even if you aren't a fan, it's really not a good look for him to betray her in such a way again. It wasn't okay the first time either. Especially considering he knows what it's like to be on the other end.
I know what you mean and it bothered me that he cheated on Lusia with Alison. This latest tryst is hopefully explained as it appears that Cole asks Luisa if she will be there if he goes off and finds himself (I'm of course paraphrasing). See the latest S4E4 Trailer for clarification.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I know what you mean and it bothered me that he cheated on Lusia with Alison. This latest tryst is hopefully explained as it appears that Cole asks Luisa if she will be there if he goes off and finds himself (I'm of course paraphrasing). See the latest S4E4 Trailer for clarification.
I do not think Cole goes out to cheat on Lusia . He goes out to find himself. But I do think he might cheat on Lusia because he's is looking for a way out of a stressful situation.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I do not think Cole goes out to cheat on Lusia . He goes out to find himself. But I do think he might cheat on Lusia because he's is looking for a way out of a stressful situation.
Correct. And the fact that she's hot.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And it might even be deeper than that in that he may have found some connection to his father through her because that is why he left and he does meet up with the woman from his father's past.

I can't wait to see it unfold.

Old 07-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Can't wait to talk about the upcoming episodes - when I have seen them.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Josh was interviewed about the affair

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...-of-themselves
Old 07-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ummmm, what does this mean?

An article about E4. If you haven't watched it, don't read this.

https://tvfanatic.blog/2018/07/09/ra...n-4-episode-4/

Last edited by JJH85; 07-09-2018 at 07:01 PM
Old 07-10-2018, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Random question - is Cole ever going to find out that Helen killed Scotty...that he was pushed into the the car's path by Alison? I though this would be addressed this season. but it looks as if the ongoing mystery is "Where is Alison?"

Still waiting for Cole/Helen scenes!
Old 07-10-2018, 05:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Last edited by Conway1; 07-10-2018 at 05:13 AM Reason: double post my macbook is crazy
Old 07-10-2018, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Josh was interviewed about the affair

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...-of-themselves
I love how smart he is about the show. Also, ha:
"By giving himself permission, really, to fall back in love, Cole has started to become a human again, a man again," Jackson adds. "And last year there wasn't really a ton of space to tell the story so I would say, we're sort of telling the third season of the Cole story, just in the fourth season."
Old 07-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to episode 4. It sounds like there is a load of stuff going on and a lot of coming together of characters.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Random question - is Cole ever going to find out that Helen killed Scotty...that he was pushed into the the car's path by Alison? I though this would be addressed this season. but it looks as if the ongoing mystery is "Where is Alison?"

Still waiting for Cole/Helen scenes!
I keep waiting for that moment too, but I'm not sure if it will get revealed or not. It would certainly make a good story, so maybe they are saving that for S5.

Sandy - Thanks for the Josh Article.

I had a Theory about who goes missing (actually we already know who, but I don't want to say here in case some folks haven't gotten that far yet) and I Tweeted the theory as to who is responsible and Sarah Treem Liked my Tweet, so I wonder if I might be a bit close.

This is my Theory

Spoiler:

Old 07-11-2018, 04:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I keep waiting for that moment too, but I'm not sure if it will get revealed or not. It would certainly make a good story, so maybe they are saving that for S5.

Sandy - Thanks for the Josh Article.

I had a Theory about who goes missing (actually we already know who, but I don't want to say here in case some folks haven't gotten that far yet) and I Tweeted the theory as to who is responsible and Sarah Treem Liked my Tweet, so I wonder if I might be a bit close.

This is my Theory

Spoiler:
I was speculating about that spoiler too as soon as the previews for this season was released earlier this year. I'm surprise that nobody has really brought that up yet. Thinking outside the box.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread