Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2011, 03:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

They were so cute! "Hey, Cupid!" The whole breakfast scene was hilarious
Old 02-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Walter you gotta love him for being the ultimate PO shipper I love Peter's hey cupid line to Walter
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please! I have been watching the first two seasons almost done with season two (season three is on my DVR) and I LOVE this show! This my favorite relationship on the show. I'm at the point of the aftermath of Peter learning the truth. It was so heartbreaking. I have two more episode until I'm done with season two.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 02-21-2011 at 04:15 PM
Old 02-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Walter you gotta love him for being the ultimate PO shipper
Yes! And I love how his plan did actually work.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, Walter's plan did work in the long run, didn't it. I wonder how he'll find them out? I can't imagine either Peter or Olivia letting him know that they are together, intimately. But, if Olivia and Peter keep using the Bishop house as their love nest (couldn't imagine that her apartment would do), they are bound to get caught eventually by Walter.

Olivia better be careful. She doesn't want to surprise Walter and see one of his nude musical scores.

Oh, welcome on board, Old Hollywood Starlet. The Bishop Boys are delightful.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
TFTNT! Please add me to the fanlist
Sofia, I realized I never got added to this fanlist either. Can you add me?

Catherineusa, poor Olivia! She's about to get a sneak peek into the world of living with Walter isn't she? I'm imagining a very awkward exchange in the hallway. Maybe she should get a new apartment.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tara and Mary, you're both added.

I'm afraid the flashback episode will make things between Peter and Walter very tense. He knows he was stolen, but he doesn't know everything. The fact that Walter must have done something to both Peter and Olivia so that they don't remember what happened, can't go very well. Maybe, they'll finally have that conversation.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the add.

Yeah, I'm hoping that they will finally have that talk too. I'm hoping it will start the healing between them and themselves.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 02-22-2011 at 04:28 PM
Old 02-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)

I'm afraid the flashback episode will make things between Peter and Walter very tense. He knows he was stolen, but he doesn't know everything. The fact that Walter must have done something to both Peter and Olivia so that they don't remember what happened, can't go very well. Maybe, they'll finally have that conversation.
I think it will be hard for Peter to learn about how all of this affected Elizabeth too. She may not have been his real mother but she was the alt-version of his real mother.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I think it will be hard for Peter to learn about how all of this affected Elizabeth too. She may not have been his real mother but she was the alt-version of his real mother.
I consider Elisabeth from our world his real mother as well. Yes she didn't give birth to him but she loved him and raised him so that makes her just as much his real mother as the other on the other side IMO.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

I consider our Elizabeth his mother, too. She was weak, when she wanted to keep him in the first place. I agree, that it was the wrong thing to do, but she raised him and loved him. Peter wouldn't be so loyal to her if the bond between them hadn't been strong.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She just wanted to be a mother and so she did what she had to. I wanted to know if Walter had erased Peter's memories...
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad they showed just how much it affected Elizabeth. It really showed that yes, this would lead to suicide.

And i myself really want to know how Peter and Olivia don't remember this...or how Peter can't remember knowing for months that he was from another universe. He seemed to be a little convinced that he was from our world by the end of the episode, but i don't think that one conversation with his mother did it...i don't know.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We didn't get any real scenes between them. Yes that one scene with the baseball glove but that was about it. So I was bit sad about that. But through out you could tell how much Walter/Walternate cared for Peter. I was personally glad to know that Walter did try to find a way to get Peter back but in the end couldn't (not at the expense of Olivia). It was also interesting to see how Walternate was the one drinking and not handling it well to our Elizabeth not doing well. The roles were switched in the other universes.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m still waiting for that conversation between them; I thought this episode could have been a good opportunity for them to address their past. Will Walter ever tell him the truth, how it all went down? How he wanted to return him, but couldn’t? I sense that Walternate had a closer relationship with his Peter than Walter with his; which makes it very ironic that now Walter is so protective of Peter and Walternate is apparently willing to sacrifice him.