Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

I don't blame him! When he's not working, taking photos is totally wrong.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Mandy. I'd probably would have done the same thing. At a certain time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineusa (View Post)
Must it not be weird to have photographers following you so frequently? Is Josh communicating his feelings about the intrusion in the photo of their backs? Looks like a middle finger expressing itself to the camera.
I think I'd go insane at some point. Too much pressure there, hey.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

From the spoilers being posted online recently, I'd say that we're going to get a whole season's worth of Peter Bishop in the last half of season 3. The man's got a lot going on! He's in the center of everything.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

So this means that we will get a follow up to "Peter". Nice i love dwelving into these backstory episodes.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I love we'll be getting a follow up! I love how Liv and Walter always seemed so much more integral to the story in the beginning but it turns out that Peter really is the key to everything. I just wish some fans wouldn't give up on him so easily
Old 01-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie23 (View Post)
...but it turns out that Peter really is the key to everything.
That sentence just got to me.

I won't EVER give up o him.
I'm so excited for this.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I love how Liv and Walter always seemed so much more integral to the story in the beginning but it turns out that Peter really is the key to everything.
Exactly. In the beginning of the series, it looked like Peter was just a "hanger on." He was just the babysitter. When actually, no Peter, no story.

Why some fans might "give up on Peter" I don't understand, but I finally stopped reading that nonsense. Peter is the main reason I watch the show. He is an adorable character. (And Josh ain't bad either.)

Lots of Peter/Josh stories coming our way! Whoopee!!! "The Year of Peter" has now begun!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love we'll be getting a follow up! I love how Liv and Walter always seemed so much more integral to the story in the beginning but it turns out that Peter really is the key to everything. I just wish some fans wouldn't give up on him so easily
I know that i'll never give up on Peter. Joshua is too good looking for that . But i really think that the key to everything is the TRIO and not just Peter, i don't really think you can separate their stories and say one or the other is above anyone else. They are all linked together.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
I know that i'll never give up on Peter. Joshua is too good looking for that . But i really think that the key to everything is the TRIO and not just Peter, i don't really think you can separate their stories and say one or the other is above anyone else. They are all linked together.
Oh no I'm not saying he is more important, I'm just saying he is the key to everything. His story opened up doors to new worlds, literally. The trio are all evenly important, but Peters at first seemed less important because we hadn't been given his backstory
Old 01-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

I agree on everything you said. I feel like everybody is a piece of one big puzzle~ everybody contributes something at a certain time. And now it's Peters turn. Cannot wait to see what the machine story is all about.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think we'll see the machine story line for a while. The next episode is Observer/Walter-centric, the next one seems to be about Massive Dynamic. Maybe at the end of the season we'll see more about it?
Old 01-14-2011, 03:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I agree on everything you said. I feel like everybody is a piece of one big puzzle~ everybody contributes something at a certain time. And now it's Peters turn. Cannot wait to see what the machine story is all about.
Neither can I! It's bound to be an epic storyline!

Quote:
I don't think we'll see the machine story line for a while. The next episode is Observer/Walter-centric, the next one seems to be about Massive Dynamic. Maybe at the end of the season we'll see more about it?
I don't think we're going to go into it right away but it's midway through the season now so they'll be building towards it from now on so that it can be dealt with at the end of the season. I'm looking forward to it!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Dianne Kruger and Joshua Jackson attend the "I Am Love" Reception hosted by Magnolia Pictures And Quentin Tarantino at Sunset Tower on January 13, 2011 in West Hollywood, California.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01...k-in-the-neck/

Last edited by sofiab; 01-14-2011 at 03:25 PM
Old 01-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

How nice for them: Diane and Josh are getting much time together.

Meet young Peter:

Chandler Canterbury - IMDb

Are those blue eyes not perfect!

Spoiler:

Last edited by catherineusa; 01-14-2011 at 04:50 PM
Old 01-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

They're always looking so cute.

And yes, those blues eyes are