Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Ade/Naomi vid: When Adrianna first saw Annie.... . It was like, who is this candy striper looking good girl? I'm not the welcoming committee. Oh, she acts? Nope, scenery. That's what I thought. See ya!
Perfect description for that first scene between the two

Quote:
Naomi vs. Annie. Classic. Annie totally cared that she was disinvited to her bday bash.
She totally did..That's the real reason behind her and Silver crashing it Ethan was just the excuse

Quote:
What the? Silver totally started that...and well, Ade finished it for her. But seriously, Naomi was just drinking her tea, minding her own business and Silver just had to rub salt in the wound? That's why she got verbal-slapped by the best.
Yeah, Silver totally started that. I mean, in a way I can see why she was going at Naomi because of what went down between them but so much time must had passed at that point and Silver still couldn't let it go. Just goes to show what we already knew about Silver - girl can hold a grudge until the end of freaking time

It was awesome watching Ade put Silver in her place though. I mean cmon did Silver seriously think she was gonna get away with that?!

Quote:
Ade laughing next to the shower.....Bwahaha! Poor widdle Annie. Ty was such a jerk. Ade was doing her a favor!
Ade's mom hates Annie too. Ha!
Haha yeah Ade was so delighted with herself and so was I Annie made it WAY too easy for Ade to make a fool out of her

Quote:
Yessss, push that narc! That's right, Annie. Complain to two adults that are trying to support Adrianna by having a hissy fit. Shut it.
I loved how nonchalant Ade was about apologizing though..She's all "I tricked you and I'm sorry" and then when Annie got mad, Ade's reaction was basically like "Wait, you're actually upset that I screwed you?! What the hell is that about..Well screw you then"

And then when Ade attacked Annie right in front of Ryan and Brenda - priceless

Poor little principle's daughter was freaking terrified

Quote:
Naomi rolling her eyes while saying she's playing games.....hee. Ethan really isn't worth all this but this scenes are hilarious.
Haha yeah one of my fave Naomi lines ever and yeah, Ethan was definitely not worth it but I think it was more about Naomi being pissed that ANYONE had the gall to defy her than it was about wanting Ethan..Which I love

I mean yeah I do think it obviously hurt Naomi but I think it was the betrayal and lies that really kicked her into revenge mode

Quote:
"Text me with a comeback."
"Screw alllllllllll of yooooooooooooou!" Funniest.Line.Ever. That line delivery never gets old.
"Good times, good times!" Loved the ending.
Omg, such obvious product placement but I still loved these scenes none the less. Love love the "good times" moment between Naomi and Ade..Makes it look as though their actually referencing torturing Annie with their "good times" line

Quote:
Thanks for making this! I loved seeing Nae/Ade bring the diva in the halls of West Bev and I'll never forgive the writers for peeing on the friendship until the tail end of season 5. They could've been like Kelly/Donna or even Brenda/Kelly before Dylan. I think they wanted Silver/Annie to be Bren/Kel but they were nowhere near as entertaining. I'll respond to you guys' other thoughts in a seperate post, and I still have a couple vids to watch! Awesome job, Fated. You captured why Annie annoys and why Ade gets all the boys (including Navid) in s1!
Completely agree on the Naomi/Ade friendship..This is one of the top reasons why S1 will always be my favorite..Naomi/Ade and Navianna scenes in S1 were just perfection and and "Annie annoys/Ade gets all the boys" line..Priceless and so so true

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Annie

Naomi/Adrianna/Silver
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Silver totally started that. I mean, in a way I can see why she was going at Naomi because of what went down between them but so much time must had passed at that point and Silver still couldn't let it go. Just goes to show what we already knew about Silver - girl can hold a grudge until the end of freaking time
Yet Annie got over Silver's mean Kansas video of her, and so did Adrianna when Silver cheated with Navid. Silver is one of those folks that never ever ever let you forget what you've done to her but she's the first one to act innocent when she's caught doing something. I have no doubt she would've blamed Teddy in season 6 if she still didn't have a kid. I mean Teddy wasn't a peach either but that was really his first time being vicious to somebody in season 5; it was ingrained in Silver from the start.

Quote:
Annie made it WAY too easy for Ade to make a fool out of her
Really, all Annie had to do was open her mouth. Done deal. Wasn't she one of the ones that was against Navade getting married? I was like, yeah, okay, they're young, but it's not like Annie/Ade were close at this point so why did the writers have the baby shower at Annie's? I know they needed a big house but I remember Ade being really touched that Annie gave up her house and I was like, UGH. I really wish they had thrown it somewhere else.
But the party itself was cute, I guess, especially when Adrianna did her plane runway walk. Maisy can fly.

Quote:
Haha yeah one of my fave Naomi lines ever and yeah, Ethan was definitely not worth it but I think it was more about Naomi being pissed that ANYONE had the gall to defy her than it was about wanting Ethan..Which I love

I mean yeah I do think it obviously hurt Naomi but I think it was the betrayal and lies that really kicked her into revenge mode
True, though since I'm all about Maxomi, I liked seeing her try to ruin THAT bachelorette party AND of course ruin the Meredith/Max wedding more than the Ethan storyline. Sorry Mer!!!!!

icon
Old 09-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yet Annie got over Silver's mean Kansas video of her, and so did Adrianna when Silver cheated with Navid. Silver is one of those folks that never ever ever let you forget what you've done to her but she's the first one to act innocent when she's caught doing something. I have no doubt she would've blamed Teddy in season 6 if she still didn't have a kid. I mean Teddy wasn't a peach either but that was really his first time being vicious to somebody in season 5; it was ingrained in Silver from the start.
Exactly. This is what makes Silver the queen of hypocrites

This analogy of Silver's behavior toward others mistakes vs her own reminds me of the line from Dane Cook's vicious circle: "You've just driven into f!*ck ville and she's the MAYOR!!"

Teddy definitely was no prince in S5 but I still feel like he was more misguided than anything. I mean yeah, his decisions about Silver and their baby were stupid and the reasoning was just beyond lame but he wasn't intentionally trying to be vindictive, he was just a big dumb ass

The problem though was that he was so unwilling to meet Silver half way. He acted as though his vote was the only one that counted when it was both their child.

To be fair though, if Silver hadn't completed ignored Teddy's side and did what she wanted anyway, he probably never would have became so unyielding in the matter.

Quote:
Really, all Annie had to do was open her mouth. Done deal. Wasn't she one of the ones that was against Navade getting married? I was like, yeah, okay, they're young, but it's not like Annie/Ade were close at this point so why did the writers have the baby shower at Annie's? I know they needed a big house but I remember Ade being really touched that Annie gave up her house and I was like, UGH. I really wish they had thrown it somewhere else.
But the party itself was cute, I guess, especially when Adrianna did her plane runway walk. Maisy can fly.
Totally agree. I know Naomi kind of suckered Annie into hosting the party but even when she agreed, you could tell she wasn't happy about it. I think she even rolled her eyes at one point. Personally, I would have loved them to have it at Navid's but since that was a no go, I would have preferred Naomi hosting somewhere that wasn't Annie's

at Maizy can fly..Haha so priceless

Quote:
True, though since I'm all about Maxomi, I liked seeing her try to ruin THAT bachelorette party AND of course ruin the Meredith/Max wedding more than the Ethan storyline. Sorry Mer!!!!!
Completely agree. All the Ethan's in the world couldn't compare to Maxomi..They are one of a kind

The Mer/Max wedding crash was one of my favorite Maxomi moments ever.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I love Silver but in the later seasons she was something.

Teddy
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
I love Silver but in the later seasons she was something.

Teddy
I loved Silver in the first season like so so much, then S2 I liked her, seasons 3 and 4 I hated her with the fire of a thousand burning suns but then in S5 I slowly warmed back up to her. In the end though, I was starting to hate her again because of her treatment of Ade so I like to see it as S1 was the real Silver and S3 and up it's just been a bitchy imposter

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Silver really gets around
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Silver really gets around
That's an understatement if I've ever heard one

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Silver? Girl is still a virgin for god sakes!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Silver? Girl is still a virgin for god sakes!
This is either extreme sarcasm or a very cruel joke

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly. This is what makes Silver the queen of hypocrites
Hail the hypocrite! I did start liking her again in season 5 but definitely not as much as I did in season 1. Season 3 scarred that character...forever.

I agree that Teddy was just reacting (poorly) to Silver trying to strongarm him out of the baby's life. If she was really his best friend, she'd have no problem with him being a part of the baby's life. Does Teddy seem like the kinda guy that'd be okay just being the sperm donor? No. Sometimes that girl had some serious blinders on. It's just like she thought it was okay to mention the Liam sex when she knows Liam proposed to Annie that SAME season....she mentioned how awesome the Liam sex was right when Cannie was having problems as a matter of fact. I'm like this is your best friend, chick!

Quote:
Totally agree. I know Naomi kind of suckered Annie into hosting the party but even when she agreed, you could tell she wasn't happy about it. I think she even rolled her eyes at one point. Personally, I would have loved them to have it at Navid's but since that was a no go, I would have preferred Naomi hosting somewhere that wasn't Annie's

at Maizy can fly..Haha so priceless
We should use Maizy can fly as our next title. People will be like whaaat? and come in here.

Ohmigosh, I loved the Shirazi mansion. It was gorgeous, especially the foyer and the room where the Shirazis grilled Navid about the baby...oh, and the dining room. I wonder if they couldn't film there at a certain point but that would've been my first choice too! Shoot, if they knocked her up in season 2, we could've had it at the Beach Club.

icon
Old 09-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hail the hypocrite! I did start liking her again in season 5 but definitely not as much as I did in season 1. Season 3 scarred that character...forever.

I agree that Teddy was just reacting (poorly) to Silver trying to strongarm him out of the baby's life. If she was really his best friend, she'd have no problem with him being a part of the baby's life. Does Teddy seem like the kinda guy that'd be okay just being the sperm donor? No. Sometimes that girl had some serious blinders on. It's just like she thought it was okay to mention the Liam sex when she knows Liam proposed to Annie that SAME season....she mentioned how awesome the Liam sex was right when Cannie was having problems as a matter of fact. I'm like this is your best friend, chick!
Yeah same here..I warmed up to Silver a lot more in S5 but I don't think I could ever go back to loving her the way I did back in the first season after what she did to Ade.

Completely agree on Silver/Teddy and Annie/Silver too.

Teddy handled that situation just about as poorly as he could have but his bad behavior was all a reaction to Silver's even worse behavior..That SL seriously took Silver's selfishness to a criminal level

As for Annie/Silver..I still can't get over when Annie confided in the girls that Liam was the love of her life and Silver just sat there in silence knowing she had just slept with Liam and then when Annie found out, Silver just started bragging about wanting to rip Liam's clothes off..Whore

Quote:
We should use Maizy can fly as our next title. People will be like whaaat? and come in here.
We totally should That would be such an amazing title too

Quote:
Ohmigosh, I loved the Shirazi mansion. It was gorgeous, especially the foyer and the room where the Shirazis grilled Navid about the baby...oh, and the dining room. I wonder if they couldn't film there at a certain point but that would've been my first choice too! Shoot, if they knocked her up in season 2, we could've had it at the Beach Club.

Same here. I wanted to see more Navianna scenes at the Shirazi mansion..Omg how awesome would it be to have Navid/Ade get married there?? With Ade walking down those glorious stairs in her wedding dress

baby shower at the beach club..Hey if they can have a "sexjam" why not a baby shower??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

OMG That title

The Baby storyline was such a mess.

A wedding would have been perfect.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-06-2013, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
OMG That title

The Baby storyline was such a mess.

A wedding would have been perfect.
I hope you're referring to the Teddy/Silver one because I loved the Ade one

But yeah Silver's baby sl was total crap

I wanted a wedding so bad but I can't decide whether I'd prefer a church wedding or the one I described at the Shirazi mansion

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

The baby storyline was just annoying.

I would have loved to see them get married!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon