Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Wow! Your a really good vidder! What program do you use?
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
Wow! Your a really good vidder! What program do you use?
Thanks

I use Windows Movie Maker and Sony Vegas.

Right now, I'm working on my very first Maomi Mvid

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Exciting! I wish I had some talent
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exciting! I wish I had some talent
A lot of people say that but I don't think I necessarily have talent. I started back in HS with Windows Movie Maker which is basically the easiest software known to man and eventually went to Sony but like "Adrianna - question existing" from the playlist was one of my earlier Mvids made and you can definitely tell the difference between that one and my more recent vids

You just kind of learn as you go along though

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I like your videos Its so hard to find 90210 videos these days!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

There's tons on YT but it just depends on what characters your looking for I guess. Most of mine are Navianna but I do branch out to the others every once in a blue moon

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Video:
Loved how it started off with the proposal, and the lovely California sun lighting.
Awww, the peekabo computer scene matched with the lyrics. So cute.
"I can't help it. There's nothing I want more" as Navid looks on from the roof. Freakin' Javier. That moment in the video really hit me, though.
Ohmigosh, the dialogue breakdown and then Navid running with the memories...I can't.
The ending.
I actually think this is my favorite. I mean, yeah, I love the steamy videos, but I love love more than lust. This totally showcased why I ship this couple. Navid would do anything for Ade, and it took Ade awhile to fully appreciate it but she did. Ade always loved Navid. It took Navid awhile to believe it was genuine but he did. They're just awesome.

Fated, I love your videos, so me saying this is my fave is like mondo praise.

Have you ever considered doing a Maxomi one? No pressure!

icon
Old 08-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Video:
Loved how it started off with the proposal, and the lovely California sun lighting.
I really wanted to start with the proposal because the song is such an epic "be together forever" type of song and that was the scene where they really decided they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, for the first time.

Quote:
Awww, the peekabo computer scene matched with the lyrics. So cute.
That's one of my very favorite scenes, which I'm sure is fairly obvious since I put it in at least half of my mvids but I really think it went with that part of the song

Quote:
"I can't help it. There's nothing I want more" as Navid looks on from the roof. Freakin' Javier. That moment in the video really hit me, though.
That moment always gets to me too..Loved the despair in Navid's eyes where you could see just how much he loved and needed Ade

Quote:
Ohmigosh, the dialogue breakdown and then Navid running with the memories...I can't.
The ending.
That part with the memories took soo freaking long to do there's so much resizing done to make them into little bubbles to fit on the screen lol but it's so worth it in the end and really captures the moment of what had to be going through Navid's head.

Quote:
I actually think this is my favorite. I mean, yeah, I love the steamy videos, but I love love more than lust. This totally showcased why I ship this couple. Navid would do anything for Ade, and it took Ade awhile to fully appreciate it but she did. Ade always loved Navid. It took Navid awhile to believe it was genuine but he did. They're just awesome.

Fated, I love your videos, so me saying this is my fave is like mondo praise.
Aww well I'm really glad you liked it. This has to be my very favorite love song ever written and the passion of it always really gets to me and coupled with Navianna, it's just perfection

Quote:
Have you ever considered doing a Maxomi one? No pressure!
It's funny that you mention it I'm actually working on my very first Maxomi Mvid right now..Using the song stay by Rihanna

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT <3 love the title

thanx for all of those

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I always love seeing more 90210 love!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That part with the memories took soo freaking long to do there's so much resizing done to make them into little bubbles to fit on the screen lol but it's so worth it in the end and really captures the moment of what had to be going through Navid's head.
Time well-spent. Will watch again immediately.

DM:

Susan Lucci, or rather Genevieve, what planet are you on? I can't believe she thought she could away with not one, but two lies. He would've found out eventually. I'm not sure how Val's going to feel about that offer, though. Especially if Remy/Val get together....you gave my stepfather your EGGS?

I don't know if this is the intent, but I definitely enjoy Russian Lady (I still prefer German Lady) and Carmen way more than Sam/Carmen. Maybe because Russian Lady can go tow to tow with Carmen, and Sam doesn't deserve Carmen's putdowns.

Evelyn stole a baby! Only she could make that plot sympathetic. I'd love to see Evelyn/Rosie become friends. I really miss Rosie/Spence though but I guess I can go on their Twitters and get my fix.

Marisol didn't do too much. Speaking of too much, wow at Taylor/Michael! They're in great shape though based on the table scene. I hope she gets pregnant.

icon
Old 08-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Time well-spent. Will watch again immediately.
I'll have that Maxomi Mvid up soon for ya too

ETA:

Okay here it is. (I was gonna put it in the Maxomi thread but then I went in and was confused by what was going on and didn't wanna interrupt so thought I'd just post it here instead )

Quote:
DM:

Susan Lucci, or rather Genevieve, what planet are you on? I can't believe she thought she could away with not one, but two lies. He would've found out eventually. I'm not sure how Val's going to feel about that offer, though. Especially if Remy/Val get together....you gave my stepfather your EGGS?
That's just the classic behavior of Susan Lucci roles, she always thinks she can do anything. Entitlement usually ticks me off but on her it's just too funny and I just love how she actually thinks she's being logical

I really hope Val doesn't agree to the deal though..I mean, she'd technically be having a baby with an old man and that's just nasty plus, I really don't see Zoila letting it happen

Quote:
I don't know if this is the intent, but I definitely enjoy Russian Lady (I still prefer German Lady) and Carmen way more than Sam/Carmen. Maybe because Russian Lady can go tow to tow with Carmen, and Sam doesn't deserve Carmen's putdowns.
I really enjoy the relationship between Carmen and the Russian Lady..It's kind of the only time I really like Carmen she's generally so full of herself but with the Russian Lady, we get to see glimpses of her vulnerability.

Quote:
Evelyn stole a baby! Only she could make that plot sympathetic. I'd love to see Evelyn/Rosie become friends. I really miss Rosie/Spence though but I guess I can go on their Twitters and get my fix.
Evelyn is just hilarious and I really have been feeling for her more and more. The woman is essentially all alone - her son is dead, her husband hates her, and all of her rich friends aren't really her friends..Which is why I'm beginning to understand why her maid is so important to her..It's not really so much about the house, she just wants someone to talk to

Quote:
Marisol didn't do too much. Speaking of too much, wow at Taylor/Michael! They're in great shape though based on the table scene. I hope she gets pregnant.

Yeah this wasn't a big episode for her but I did really love her being there for Taylor. I like that they genuinely care about each other and are friends as opposed to when Marisol first started and you could tell that Taylor looked down on her for being a maid..Now it's like she's family.

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 08-14-2013 at 07:05 PM
Old 08-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Great job on the video!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Great job on the video!
Thanks

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-16-2013, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon