Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
BEST VIDEO EVER
I'm glad you like it

I knew an Anti-Annie fan like yourself would really appreciate this vid

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I don't think they liked Annie in S1
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think they liked Annie in S1
Well they sure didn't want me to like her, that's for sure

Whenever a show works that hard for me to like a character, I usually run in the opposite direction but I'm just stubborn like that..Someone tells me what to do and I dig my heels in

And that's what I always felt like the writers were doing with Annie..Like "Look at poor woe is me, put upon Annie..Now feel sorry for her damnit!!" but instead I was just pointing and

I remember the scene where Annie tells Ryan/Brenda that Ade's "off cooking up her next psychotic plan to ruin my life" and I'm like oh cmon drama queen much?? It is not THAT serious I mean yeah Ade totally screwed her but it wasn't some life or death catastrophe and honestly, it was really on Annie for being stupid enough to let Ade trick her that way she could have insisted on checking the shower herself but instead she chose to take the word of a drug addict that hates her and to that I say bwuahaha

ETA:

May, I finished that surprise I was talking about for you Didn't take nearly as long as I expected so yay for you Anyways, here ya go

Spoiler:

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 08-26-2013 at 11:38 PM
Old 08-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

OMG YES! Same with me

Aww! She is going to love that.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
OMG YES! Same with me

Aww! She is going to love that.
great minds think alike

And yes, she really will

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I remember the scene where Annie tells Ryan/Brenda that Ade's "off cooking up her next psychotic plan to ruin my life" and I'm like oh cmon drama queen much?? It is not THAT serious I mean yeah Ade totally screwed her but it wasn't some life or death catastrophe and honestly, it was really on Annie for being stupid enough to let Ade trick her that way she could have insisted on checking the shower herself but instead she chose to take the word of a drug addict that hates her and to that I say bwuahaha
She just acted like she was soooo superior to everyone. Like she was the first person to ever move from Kansas to Beverly Hills, like Dixon, her own brother, wasn't going through the same thing. You didn't see Dixon yelling at people that their morals sucked.
And the shower thing was way too naive. I mean, Ty turned out to be a jerk anyway but she could've given him the benefit of the doubt after he let her on his private jet. Ugh, I need to watch season 4 and remember why I like Annie now.

Thanks so much for doing a DJ video for me!!! Honestly, this would be the last thing I expected. I mean, not that you couldn't produce a wonderful DJ vid but I was thinking it was going to be a DM video so this was a really cool surprise!

(going to watch the Annie and Nade videos tomorrow)

DJ Video:
First off, loved the iconic beginning with DJ watching movies on the bed. That's like one of my fave things about their relationship/friendship. Pessimist vs. optimist. Different opinions. The whole shebang. I also loved Dawson banging his head on the Schindler's List poster, because that's one of my fave movies. SL is all about the angst.
Loved the transition of the bed scenes. Oh man, when they finally did the deed...I've told this story before. But I was still in school and this was the year that my college was cutting the WB from our premium channel. The last week we had the WB was the episode where DJ got it on. I was like, I'll be fine now that I've seen that.
Awww, the rain juxtaposition. I totally forgot about that lovely scene when they're under the same coat. I mean, I remembered it but I didn't think to connect this and the Kiss the Rain moment.
That rowboat kiss was epic. I was like whooooooooa when I first saw it. Thanks for including that one!
Awwww, lil' Joey and Dawson are adorbs. I loved when she pushed him down.
The final image and quote.......... Dead.
Awww man, this was perfect. I hope you drop it by the DJo thread so others can appreciate this amazing tribute. You really touched on the physical (rain, knowing looks, creekside chats, ladder) and the emotional (Dawson realizing his feelings, Joey being there for him) beats of DJo and I'm very grateful for you wrapping your talent around them.

Let me know if you ever do a PJo vid. I'll watch that one too!

icon
Old 08-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
She just acted like she was soooo superior to everyone. Like she was the first person to ever move from Kansas to Beverly Hills, like Dixon, her own brother, wasn't going through the same thing. You didn't see Dixon yelling at people that their morals sucked.
And the shower thing was way too naive. I mean, Ty turned out to be a jerk anyway but she could've given him the benefit of the doubt after he let her on his private jet. Ugh, I need to watch season 4 and remember why I like Annie now.
That's exactly why I couldn't stand Annie back then - she always thought she was soo much better than everyone else and she was so damn judgy too..A lot like how they made Silver in the later seasons

Quote:
Thanks so much for doing a DJ video for me!!! Honestly, this would be the last thing I expected. I mean, not that you couldn't produce a wonderful DJ vid but I was thinking it was going to be a DM video so this was a really cool surprise!
Well, I had some extra DJ clips lying around on my hard drive and I really love the song "home again" and was dying to vid it to someone and thought it really suited DJ so voila

Quote:
DJ Video:
First off, loved the iconic beginning with DJ watching movies on the bed. That's like one of my fave things about their relationship/friendship. Pessimist vs. optimist. Different opinions. The whole shebang. I also loved Dawson banging his head on the Schindler's List poster, because that's one of my fave movies. SL is all about the angst.
Loved the transition of the bed scenes. Oh man, when they finally did the deed...I've told this story before. But I was still in school and this was the year that my college was cutting the WB from our premium channel. The last week we had the WB was the episode where DJ got it on. I was like, I'll be fine now that I've seen that.
Yeah, I tried to fit some of my fave DJ moments but with only 3 mins I had quite a limit so I just went with the ones that I thought were most fitting to the lyrics

And at being fine once you saw the DJ lovin'
I remember being so when PJ had their first love scene..I know they didn't have to wait nearly as long as DJ but it sure felt like an eternity to me

Quote:
Awww, the rain juxtaposition. I totally forgot about that lovely scene when they're under the same coat. I mean, I remembered it but I didn't think to connect this and the Kiss the Rain moment.
That rowboat kiss was epic. I was like whooooooooa when I first saw it. Thanks for including that one!
It's funny, now that I think about it, all those moments were from way back when I actually shipped DJ before Pacey came along I guess that's why the kiss the rain moment and the rest of the early season ones are kinda sentimental to me

Quote:
Awwww, lil' Joey and Dawson are adorbs. I loved when she pushed him down.
Yeah I kinda made a point of putting that clip during the "this was meant to be" line because of the whole lifelong friends aspect of their relationship, I wanted to show how it began

Quote:
The final image and quote.......... Dead.
Yeah, the "you're with me everywhere I go" line is one of my favorite Dawson quotes..So sweet.

Quote:
Awww man, this was perfect. I hope you drop it by the DJo thread so others can appreciate this amazing tribute. You really touched on the physical (rain, knowing looks, creekside chats, ladder) and the emotional (Dawson realizing his feelings, Joey being there for him) beats of DJo and I'm very grateful for you wrapping your talent around them.
Aww well I'm really glad you enjoyed it
I've always been such a die hard PJ shipper that sometimes I forget that DJ have had some really sweet moments too

Quote:
Let me know if you ever do a PJo vid. I'll watch that one too!
I've done quite a few in the past but they all got swallowed up by YT when I lost my old account so I definitely wanna do a PJ Mvid soon

I have been working on a DC vid that's really quite PJ biased

It's a DC history vid with some of my favorite highlights so it has different clips of the whole cast but it's definitely obvious who my OTP was

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Oh Annie

Is Dawson's Creek a good show?
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh Annie

Is Dawson's Creek a good show?
We think so

If you like 90210 and OTH, you'd probably like DC

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Jordan, you would love DC.

Quote:
Well, I had some extra DJ clips lying around on my hard drive and I really love the song "home again" and was dying to vid it to someone and thought it really suited DJ so voila
Perfect song choice.

Quote:
Yeah, I tried to fit some of my fave DJ moments but with only 3 mins I had quite a limit so I just went with the ones that I thought were most fitting to the lyrics

And at being fine once you saw the DJ lovin'
I remember being so when PJ had their first love scene..I know they didn't have to wait nearly as long as DJ but it sure felt like an eternity to me
I remember a newscast directly following PJ's love scene. They were like is Joey still a good girl? Well, I was like yeah, she's just not a virgin. But they talked to Katie about it and she defended her character's choice. It seems that sex kinda screwed up both PJO and DJO. DJO, the fall-out was faster though.
And hey, Navianna fits that too. After Navianna had sex, danger! But I'm very happy that Ade was Navid's first.

Yay, can't wait to see your other vids! I was thinking I could watch the Annie/Ade and Naomi one but I'll be back Sunday and watch them! Before Devious Maids. Speaking of that show, really Remy? Ask your new girlfriend some questions before you meet the parents! Duhhhhhhhhh!

icon
Old 08-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I remember a newscast directly following PJ's love scene. They were like is Joey still a good girl? Well, I was like yeah, she's just not a virgin. But they talked to Katie about it and she defended her character's choice.
Omg, I remember that!! lol I was like hey now don't hate
I was glad that they waited though, even though it was torture for me because I wouldn't have wanted Joey to go there with Pacey on impulse and then regret it later.

Quote:
It seems that sex kinda screwed up both PJO and DJO. DJO, the fall-out was faster though.
And hey, Navianna fits that too. After Navianna had sex, danger! But I'm very happy that Ade was Navid's first.
Yeah, sex kinda screwed them
With PJ, I felt like Pacey just felt that he'd never be good enough next to good guy Dawson and the guilt kind of intensified that insecurity and he thought that if he and Joey shared something that DJ never did that would go away but it didn't. There's no erasing your first love and instead of dealing with the issue they just kind of ignored it until it blew up and of course Pacey not getting into college really drove home the issue

I think the prom episode made it pretty clear that Pacey had a lot of issues to deal with and was in no position to be in a relationship with anyone at that point in time. His biggest problem was that he didn't believe he was worthy of Joey's love or anyone else's for that matter and until he believed that, they were never gonna make it

With DJ, it was much more ridiculous lol Even though the PJ breakup broke my heart, I understood why it needed to happen at that point in time but with DJ, it seemed like they broke them up just for the sake of breaking them up. There was no real rhyme or reason for it other than "you had a gf but now you don't" which was just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard

As for Navianna, I'm gonna write that off to their heat being too hott to handle

I am sooo glad that Ade was Navid's first though. I would have FREAKED if it had been Silver..Like seriously, I'd be throwing things

Quote:
Yay, can't wait to see your other vids! I was thinking I could watch the Annie/Ade and Naomi one but I'll be back Sunday and watch them! Before Devious Maids. Speaking of that show, really Remy? Ask your new girlfriend some questions before you meet the parents! Duhhhhhhhhh!

You'll love the Naomi/Ade vs. Annie Mvid..It's hilarious and the PLL one should be up by then too

And yeah, Remi was just stupid this last episode. Major foot in mouth moment for him

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I think I might start watching Dawson's Creek.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think I might start watching Dawson's Creek.
You totally should

Have you seen anything from it like any promos or anything??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Ade/Naomi vid: When Adrianna first saw Annie.... . It was like, who is this candy striper looking good girl? I'm not the welcoming committee. Oh, she acts? Nope, scenery. That's what I thought. See ya!
Naomi vs. Annie. Classic. Annie totally cared that she was disinvited to her bday bash.
What the? Silver totally started that...and well, Ade finished it for her. But seriously, Naomi was just drinking her tea, minding her own business and Silver just had to rub salt in the wound? That's why she got verbal-slapped by the best.
Ade laughing next to the shower.....Bwahaha! Poor widdle Annie. Ty was such a jerk. Ade was doing her a favor!
Ade's mom hates Annie too. Ha!
Yessss, push that narc! That's right, Annie. Complain to two adults that are trying to support Adrianna by having a hissy fit. Shut it.
Naomi rolling her eyes while saying she's playing games.....hee. Ethan really isn't worth all this but this scenes are hilarious.
"Text me with a comeback."
"Screw alllllllllll of yooooooooooooou!" Funniest.Line.Ever. That line delivery never gets old.
"Good times, good times!" Loved the ending.

Thanks for making this! I loved seeing Nae/Ade bring the diva in the halls of West Bev and I'll never forgive the writers for peeing on the friendship until the tail end of season 5. They could've been like Kelly/Donna or even Brenda/Kelly before Dylan. I think they wanted Silver/Annie to be Bren/Kel but they were nowhere near as entertaining. I'll respond to you guys' other thoughts in a seperate post, and I still have a couple vids to watch! Awesome job, Fated. You captured why Annie annoys and why Ade gets all the boys (including Navid) in s1!

icon