Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 4.23 Discussion: A Tale of Two Parties!

4.23: A Tale of Two Parties

NICK CARTER GUEST STARS — A reluctant Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) tries to sabotage the bachelorette party she has to host for Max’s (guest star Josh Zuckerman) fiancée Madison (guest star Caitlin Thompson), where Madison’s childhood crush, Nick Carter, makes a surprise appearance. At Max’s bachelor party, Liam (Matt Lanter) and Navid (Michael Steger) get into a fight over Silver (Jessica Stroup) and the evening comes to an end with people at both parties getting hauled to jail. Meanwhile, Ivy (Gillian Zinser) blames Annie (Shenae Grimes) and Caleb (guest star Robert Hoffman) for Diego (guest star Yani Gellman) having to go on the run. Jessica Lowndes and Tristan Wilds also star.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 05-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

It was a bank holiday in Ireland yesterday and I completely forgot that the show was tonight

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Tftnt Chas.

The still you chose says it all. I want a drink too.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

annie doesn't care that silver slept with liam...

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 05-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Emily
Old 05-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

That last scene broke my heart. Haven't felt this way since season 3. Max was totally fishing (bad pun). Come on Naomi! Chomp that bait, babe.

icon
Old 05-08-2012, 06:12 PM
New Fan

What the Hell

No! No! No! No! No! Forgive me, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around this episode. What the hell just happened!? What the hell!?

Annie...so Silver slept with Liam and you have NO reaction to that whatsoever. huh!?!?! It's like she acted like her and Liam didn't have three seasons worth of history! Today was pretty bleh with Annie. Her and Caleb are just so frustrating now. I don't know what to say anymore.

Dixon. PLEASE. COME. BACK. The show sucks without him. Anyone here knows where he's at?!

Naomi. This girl is still a bitch! haha Her and Max are so PERFECT. That's it. They're perfect. And all their scenes together reminded me of how great Max made her. How she knew him, how she knew his heart! I am excited for them!

Silver. WTF. I don't know what to say about you. STOP victimizing yourself. I hated how she put the two boys on the spot about her wanting to have a baby and a family. She's effin 19!? alkjdhafks ugh, so frustrating!

Navid...I like him. But he needs to stop drooling over an immature heathen, aka Silver, and go have a relationship with someone who's mature, aka Ade. Seriously, Navid! Open your eyes! She's not the one for you!

Adrianna. GIRL, keep doing what you're doing! You are the conscience of this show ever since Dixon left and you give me hope that one damn person on this show will find true love! Forget Dixon!

Liam. GO TO HELL. I'm so glad Navid called you out on every girl you messed with this season. Seriously, make up your mind!

Ivy. Man, I really wanted to see her mourn a little more! Maybe have a storyline with her 'still' feeling Raj around her. How she can't move on! Maybe bringing Raj back 'spiritually' and talking to Ivy about moving on! I would rather see that then Diego trying to sneak himself into the seminary. UGH. Writers, think!

Max. I love you man, but it is so out of your character to get married so soon. I know you'll end up with Naomi so I'm not worried.

Austin. Such a nice guy for what he did for Annie. I hope he sticks around but not get together with Ade! please don't!

OVERALL, this episode to me really sucked. It was really, really bad. Some things didn't really make sense and was kind of like, "WHAT?! REALLY?! WHY?!"
Old 05-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought it was pretty hilarious besides the Silver/Liam/Annie stuff and the Ivy/Diego thing is just boring.
There was some great angst with Caleb & Annie, and I still think their really great together. I just wish we could have gotten a reaction of Annie seeing Caleb dance
Annie and Austin had some really great scenes, and had some hot ass chemistry. If only he hadnt dated Naomi i would be all for them
& Well Max and Naomi are just friggen awesome. Im so glad that we have them back!!

MKhay
Old 05-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liam is such a jackass, bragging about sleeping with Silver. HA. Why would she even want to be with that. This episode had me LOVING Navid, and I have never ever liked Navid so that says a lot. He really shot Liam down a peg though. Finally someone said something to him.

& just.. LOL at the fact that Annie had NO reaction whatsoever to Siam.

Really liking Austin/Annie, hope that friendship continues.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I thought it was pretty entertaining and good enough except for the TRIANGLE that makes me want to harpoon myself. Where's Madison when you need her?

I'll be back with a longer review later this week.

icon
Old 05-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll probably be in the minority with a lot of this but oh well! I enjoyed the episode, it was a good mix of humor and drama. Plus, it had multiple group scenes with both the girls and guys and I always love that.

I honestly think Silver is going to go with neither Liam nor Navid, at least in the finale. And as much as I like Siam and have wanted them to happen, I think it's for the best at this time. She has too much else going on in her life to worry about which guy to pick. As annoying as I think Navid can be sometimes, he was right about how Liam has this need to be the "hero." He likes to save girls, Dixon is the same way in some regards.

Didn't Ivy's husband just die? I know that they spent several months apart before he did, but still. The "I love yous" with Diego seemed incredibly premature and had me super confused. Two episodes ago she was putting herself in danger because she was so upset over it and now she's telling some guy she loves him? Very weird. I'm not sure I see much of a place for her next season, to be honest. I think they're writing her arc in a way that she could be gone for part, if not all of, next season.

I have never been a big fan of Naomi and Max as a couple, but I did enjoy their last scene together. Obviously he's making the wrong decision by marrying this girl. Idk, I don't have much to say beyond that about them. Well, other than I hope the finale isn't centered around that wedding and Maxomi.

I liked all the friendship scenes between the girls tonight, those are my favorites and I was glad to see so many of them. This season seems to be lacking in that department which is a shame because they're necessary.

Overall, I enjoyed the episode a lot. I was surprised they didn't show even a glimpse of Teddy in the promo for the finale, that would attract more viewers.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

He might be in the extended promo, but im not sure if we can talk about that.

Who is Silver even kidding? We all know Liam and Navid would drop their pants in like 2 seconds to have her baby.
Navid was willing to raise Ade/Silver's kids even if they werent his. & Liam just needs something to do in his sparetime.
It doesn't even make any sense that she has to have it right now.

MKhay
Old 05-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, oops. Sorry! I'll edit my post if I need to.

Haha true, but I still think she's going to go with neither for now. I've learned a little about the BRCA gene and having a 19 or 20 year old freeze their eggs or have such extreme procedures this young isn't really what happens. I know they are doing it for the sake of a storyline but it still annoys me a bit.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

okay good, i was quite confused because i used to study nursing, and have never heard of that in my life.
In reality a doctor would never tell a 19 year old to get pregnant. & i agree it is very annoying that the writers would just make up things for their own benefit. I know they aren't teaching any life lessons but it'd be nice if they were realistic.

Also i just watched that Ivy/Annie scene and Jeez, Ivy has gotten so exponentially annoying since Raj has left. Annie should have punched her for blaming everything on her

& ADE needs to STOP singing! Every episode is too much.

MKhay

Last edited by Dream1ng; 05-08-2012 at 07:23 PM