View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:25 PM
betterthanrevenge
Extreme Fan

I'll probably be in the minority with a lot of this but oh well! I enjoyed the episode, it was a good mix of humor and drama. Plus, it had multiple group scenes with both the girls and guys and I always love that.

I honestly think Silver is going to go with neither Liam nor Navid, at least in the finale. And as much as I like Siam and have wanted them to happen, I think it's for the best at this time. She has too much else going on in her life to worry about which guy to pick. As annoying as I think Navid can be sometimes, he was right about how Liam has this need to be the "hero." He likes to save girls, Dixon is the same way in some regards.

Didn't Ivy's husband just die? I know that they spent several months apart before he did, but still. The "I love yous" with Diego seemed incredibly premature and had me super confused. Two episodes ago she was putting herself in danger because she was so upset over it and now she's telling some guy she loves him? Very weird. I'm not sure I see much of a place for her next season, to be honest. I think they're writing her arc in a way that she could be gone for part, if not all of, next season.

I have never been a big fan of Naomi and Max as a couple, but I did enjoy their last scene together. Obviously he's making the wrong decision by marrying this girl. Idk, I don't have much to say beyond that about them. Well, other than I hope the finale isn't centered around that wedding and Maxomi.

I liked all the friendship scenes between the girls tonight, those are my favorites and I was glad to see so many of them. This season seems to be lacking in that department which is a shame because they're necessary.

Overall, I enjoyed the episode a lot. I was surprised they didn't show even a glimpse of Teddy in the promo for the finale, that would attract more viewers.