Fan Forum Star

lol @ Ryan's vampire quote.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 05-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I don't care what silver did to Ade. Messing with someone's meds when you KNOW what it will do to them is WRONG. Her actions are not just cruel, they are dangerous.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Messing with Silver's meds is inexcusable, definitely, but then so is sleeping with somebody's boyfriend when they've got a history as long as Navid's and Adrianna's. People do crazy things when they're in love and then they're hurt, the whole scorned woman cliche but it exists for a reason - so I don't think we can truly blame Adrianna for going off the deep end. If she'd been messing with Silver's meds without provocation, I'd find her a whole less sympathetic.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Adrianna's doings are "worse" than Silver's, I also think that Silver deserved some kind of payback.
I still like Ade's character more than Silver. She's twisted, wicked, evil, but she's also hurt and fighting for her love.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
Messing with Silver's meds is inexcusable, definitely, but then so is sleeping with somebody's boyfriend when they've got a history as long as Navid's and Adrianna's. People do crazy things when they're in love and then they're hurt, the whole scorned woman cliche but it exists for a reason - so I don't think we can truly blame Adrianna for going off the deep end. If she'd been messing with Silver's meds without provocation, I'd find her a whole less sympathetic.
Yes we can. I am sorry messing with someone's medication trumps sleeping with your friends ex. It can potentially kill someone. I don't care about that dumb triangle at all. I just found what adrianna did completely appauling.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am sorry messing with someone's medication trumps sleeping with your friends ex.
I never said it didn't. I said that if Adrianna didn't have provocation, I'd find her less sympathetic. As it stands, I think she's crazy, absolutely nuts, but she wouldn't be the first person to be rejected by a partner to go off the deep end.

Quote:
I still like Ade's character more than Silver. She's twisted, wicked, evil, but she's also hurt and fighting for her love.
Really, I don't think she knows what she's fighting for - she may think that this is the way back to Navid but that just shows you how messed up she's become.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

UGH I wanna punch ade in the face, she's such a horrible person for what she's doing to Silver. That's crossing a line.

I dont have a lot to say about the other things happening honestly. lol. I like the marla/annie stuff this time around and annie/liam are cute just as a nice/happy couple. Shane did a great job with the crying scene at the end of the episode.

and i like the max/naomi stuff a lot!
Old 09-14-2015, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Meh, I hate what they did to Ade's character, but I still have zero problem with anything she does to Silver
Emily
Old 09-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

I know, I found it really hard to root for Silver no matter how much the writers tried to manipulate it into happening.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was the problem for me. The show wrecked the characters to drive the plot.
Emily
Old 09-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, Adrianna and Naomi suffered especially from it.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think most of the characters did. Dixon was almost invisible. Navid - cheater, Silver - boy/baby crazy. Ade - Psycho, Annie - Killer, Teddy - gay and nothing else. He had no other stories. Liam - He just slept with a bunch of crazies Naomi was isolated with a bunch of extras.
Emily
Old 10-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah maybe... Silver's popularity took the biggest hit I think.

My Tumblr
My Twitter