Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
All kidding aside, I don't really hate her but I don't like her either. She is just kind of there and if they wrote her off I wouldn't really miss her.
It's the sickly sweet voice that irks me. Shut up already!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
It's the sickly sweet voice that irks me. Shut up already!
I think you just hate that she is standing in the way of Jen, Ryan and Jacques being a happy family.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Episode is watched. The fact that I was posting in here while watching sums up my overall interest which ain't good. It wasn't terrible, I just thought that the previous two were better

Annie and the Marla storyline was ok. It made me miss Tabs though plus I think Dawson't Creek did that same storyline but better. It seemed very shoehorned or something. I don't know. The actress playing Marla did good with it though and the scene in the limo really made me laugh .

Dixon > Navid. This episode totally made me miss S1 SD. They were adorbs. They really need to revisit that again some time.

Naomi looked like an Austin Power's fembot . But loved the Max/Naomi stuff. I'm not totally with Max giving up his MIT spot since he seemed to want it so much. I could see Naomi making him go or something like that in the end. Man, I actually spent a summer living in an MIT frat house and trust me, there were no Max's there

Poor Silver. Stroup rocked the episode. The actual bipolar part felt limited but she did great with what she had. Sad she didn't get into NYU but with the show getting renewed it was never going to happen .

Shut up Navid. Dixon didn't turn into a big puddle of self pity and hit the bottle just because his girlfriend had a breakdown. Talk about making the situation all about you.

Adrianna sweetie, no! No to everything. I don't hate her but at this point I just feel sorry for her. It's all so pathetic. Navid is so pathetic. She's so pathetic. None of this is worth it.

If Liam weren't still appearing in every episode despite doing nothing, I would say he's become more useless the S1/2 Navid.

Teddy and Marco were cute but meh, didn't really pull me in.

Ivy's look was my fave of the night. Not enough Ivy!

Quote:
I think you just hate that she is standing in the way of Jen, Ryan and Jacques being a happy family.
Actually no, I've hated Debbie since S1. Hooking her up with Ryan just added to it. Although yeah, I like Jen and I think she's funny. I was happy to see her back. I liked that banter that she and Ryan had at the beginning of the season.

My Tumblr
My Twitter

Last edited by Chastidy; 05-03-2011 at 02:11 PM
Old 05-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Dixon > Navid. This episode totally made me miss S1 SD. They were obcious. They really need to revisit that again some time.
Shut up Navid. Dixon didn't turn into a big puddle of self pity and hit the bottle just because his girlfriend had a breakdown. Talk about making the situation all about you.
This. Gaaaaaaaaaaah, Navid would benefit from being single too.

icon
Old 05-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Omg I forgot about Dawsonk and Mr. Brooks, They did do it better, then again Mr. Brooks lasted more than 2 episodes, I believe.

kenny | credit
Old 05-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think that's the problem.

So according to J.Low's Twitter, her royal craziness Adrianna is trending worldwide.

icon
Old 05-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ What is this twitter trending stuff?
Old 05-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

It basically highlights what people are talking about the most on Twitter.

icon
Old 05-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
he's just mad cause he didn't get a chance to have crazy bipolar sex in a storage closet while silver secretly videotapes it

#losing

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 05-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Let's get Navid losing trending please.

icon
Old 05-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Something I don't understand, Navid was there through all of Adrianna drug abuse and pregnancy and he can't stomach Silver's bipolar episode? I thought he would be a pro at this.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Why is everyone dogging on Navid? He needed to do something. And really, what could he do? What? I just think it's uber-convenient because now Silver's indisposed and Ade can strike her vengeance. As she does. Prom-promo, crazy good! Looking forward to a carayzee season finale, although with this show, they always seem to rub me the wrong way.

Aw, Marco is poor. Oh well, still hot. Still awesome. P.S. West Bev is private school? Was that the case with original 90210?

kenny | credit
Old 05-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Navid didn't do anything wrong...it's not like he abandoned Silver at her time of need. He got her to the hospital. And he's been through a lot, sometimes people just need to forget about everything for a night.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Dixon went through a lot too.......mainly because of Silver's bipolar. He got shown having sex with her in a tape; she burned the tape at his house; she kept calling his house like crazy. I don't totally hate Navid for that, but he's also weaksauce.

icon
Old 05-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

That's good for Dixon but they're two different characters, each having their own qualities. This is the first time I've seen (that I remember) Navid in this position and that's only so Adrianna can 'mind rape' him. And it's refreshing to see Navid react to a situation in a less than 'perfect' manner.