Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Sorry Jen , I forgot you love Peyton
My girl was shot - she was allowed to be moody and tortured - and she had two dead moms!

I'll stop now
Old 03-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Silver/Dixon/Teddy is the most boring triangle ever.
what were expecting? a main couple vs. a season 2 couple where the result is already decided

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, stupid Navid and your drugs
Old 03-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
what were expecting? a main couple vs. a season 2 couple where the result is already decided
It's not that I was expecting a lot. I already knew who I was rooting for and that I wouldn't be happy but still, I thought I'd point out it was boring.

3 months is a long time and I'd say the show will suffer for it. I did enjoy the episode minus the poor!Annie parts. It was very funny in parts although plots like the Harry/Kelly/Debbie stuff were boring.

I do think the storyline with Jasper is one of the more interesting plots and I like that it seems to unite the cast.

Silver doesn't want to be with Dixon yet the writers continue to throw him under the bus by having him be a complete idiot about it. Teddy, meanwhile, lacks the charisma to make me understand why Silver would even consider dating him, let alone like him as much as she seems to. The whole storyline is a waste of both Stroup and Wilds talent. Stroup already had a heavy storyline this season so how about giving Dixon something.

Liam and Naomi being awkward was one of the funnier things of the episode for me. Given that the relationship has always been blocked by obstacles, it doesn't surprise me in the least that they find they have nothing in common after longing after each other for so long. It's so teenagery. They were one of the highlights of the episode for me though. I hope they can work it out.

Poor Adrianna although I suppose given all that happened before the break, it was bound to be a little awkward between her and the girls once she got back. I did feel for her though. She looked like she was about to cry throughout the episode. I didn't have much of an opinion about the Gia stuff to be honest only that her being an addict is the biggest contrivance ever

I don't even think it's actually Ivy the character that bugs me anymore. She's kind of cutely quirky. But it's the fact that the cast is already overcrowded with teenagers and the actress's voice that has me wishing she hadn't been upgraded. I did think her scene with Naomi was funny.

Naivd is an idiot bit he was very funny. I knew the ending the minute I saw the cocaine.

Debbie seemed like a bit of a bitch but I suppose anything to see Kelly squirm.

My Tumblr
My Twitter

Last edited by Chastidy; 03-09-2010 at 09:12 PM
Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

wonder what the ratings will be

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 03-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Was I the only one that laughed when Harry said "Wtf? What the friiiiick." Guess so..
I'm glad that they cleared up the whole Kelly liking Harry storyline, although I would have actually liked to see that duo. I know most people think that the parents are boring, but really, soon the parents will be gone and it will all just be a bunch of kids, which is kind of unrealistic. I'm hoping they keep Deb in it. Probably not though.

I'm a little disappointed with the Silver/Teddy/Dixon storyline. I know Teddy actually liked her and stuff, and wasn't just playing her, but I feel like silver is going a little bit out of character. I mean in season one she would have never even given Teddy a chance. :/

Liam and Naomi were hilarious with their awkwardness, I'm not a liomi shipper but not going to lie they have great physical chemistry, but can they get past the awkward conversations? Not too sure about that, Liam might turn to someone else.

Not too sure what to think about the whole Ade/Gia relationship. I thought I would absolutely hate it, but I didn't really mind this episode. I don't think it will last long though because Navid and Ade are clearly meant to be.

I love how everyones trying to bust Jasper and help Annie, I feel so sorry for her even though she got herself into this mess. She'll eventually have to tell someone though, I mean I don't know what she's thinking, she can't stay with him forever!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was pretty boring. There were a few things I liked, but I can't believe we had to wait months for this particular episode.

Gia's too flat for me to really have an opinion on, so I can't really see the two of them dating. At least she's not hate-worthy, or annoying...yet.

I did like the Ivy/Naomi bits. I loved when she was trying to explain the comic book/graphic novel and Naomi's "Spoiler alert!" to shut her up. Then, the look on her face when she saw the bag was priceless. Gillian's doing way better in terms of acting the more she stays.

Navid was an idiot, but it's nice to see him screw up for once, and I really want to see how the Jasper vs. Navid feud continues.

Nice to see some individual Ade/Naomi moments. They were one of my fave season 1 friendships and it seemed like the writers forgot about it.

Matt and AL did a great job with the awkwardness between Liomi. I think it's natural for it to be that way, especially at the start.

Didn't care much about Harry/Debbie, Kelly, or their issues. Uhhhh. Greg Vaughan needs to shave.

I still enjoy watching how messed up Jasper/Annie is, but even that's getting tiring. Speed it up!!

I'm not even going to comment on how out of place Teddy looked in the gym class....what were they doing anyway? That triangle got boring fast. Mehhhh.

B- for the ep.

icon
Old 03-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

It never was a triangle, all it was was Dixon being written OOC so that whoever was or is a Sixon fan just steps aside for the other guy. It's not even funny how much Dixon is being used to prop this upcoming couple, and like someone said, I fail to see even if I would have given him a chance what is so special about that other guy? he has no charisma, there's nothing enticing or rootable about him, not even generally sweet, this will be remembered as the dark era for Silver, atleast for me, b/c she is so OOC and it started eversince they gave her the bi-polar syndrome, I don't get this girl, but then again Dixon is confusing too.

What I liked was that some friendships were shown, not well but shown. Dixon/Liam right off the bat, and I loved the text-whipped comment & Navid/Dixon they just come off so natural, you can tell those guys hang. Jasper/Annie, Annie's in some shi- but again you dug your hole w/ this one. Thank god for that b/c that's the one thing saving Dixon's character from being ripped to shreds is his RL w/ his sister and doing what it takes to rid of Jasper.

Surprised Dixie/Naomi had a solo scene, about time! it took what 36 epi.? Loved Annie walking away from S/N, they dumped her first, she's showing resent, as is Adrianna who now is like the 3rd wheel in the trio's group, wierd friendship they have. Ivy is doing well, I liked her scene w/ Naomi and Liam. They are bringing her into the group very well and believeable.

Gia, Rumor Willis must know somebody b/c for the life of me, you know what let me leave that alone. Gia also came off as a persistant pimp/stalker to me.

LesGia: "Hey a bunch of us are going bowling....Call me anytime Ade., here's my card"

MaryAde: "Hey I need someone to talk to, look I'm at a party at the beach club"

LesGia: "Well your in luck, that's a nice sweater"

Wouldn't that freak you out? and since when has alcohol been Ade's addiction?

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 03-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Ade has a stalker.

icon
Old 03-10-2010, 05:19 AM
Total Fan

The episode was good.It was not great but I am satisfied.
Even if I'm not a Liomi's fan, they made me laugh, it was weird,they have little in common but I must admit that they have chemistry.
I love Ivy's face when Naomi gave her the bag , it was funny.
I really feel bad for Annie in this episode , even if she is guilty for the H&R, I had pain for her, she's my favorite character.
Quote:
My girl was shot - she was allowed to be moody and tortured - and she had two dead moms!
I love Annie as much as I love Peyton .And you forgot psycho Derek!!
Speaking of psycho, why they have made Jasper a psycho,i love this actor, but I think each show needs one, at least he's a better psycho than in The OC or OTH.
I must be the only one here but I do not like the friendship between Silver/Naomi, it may be because I miss Annie/Silver and Adrianna/Naomi .
When I rewatch season 1, it irritates me to see what they have done with their friendship but at least there was a Ade/Naomi scene.
D/S/T triangle is disappointing. I do not really like Teddy/Silver and I would like that Dixon told Silver the truth.
Kelly/ Harry/Debbie was boring but the Yoga teacher is hot!
I thought I would not enjoy Adrianna/Gia but it was well written.
I love the duo Navid/Dixon, they are very funny.But the end was predictable
Old 03-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

May you graded the episode . I thought I was the only one that did that

I'll give it a B- too. It wasn't a great episode but the group interacted more then they have in a while.

Loved Naomi/Ivy and Naomi/Dixon scenes

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

This got the lowest ratiings yet for the show...
Old 03-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not surprised to be honest after that hiatus.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

It was too long for the 'average' viewer to be bothered watching it right off, I think after repeats, the next one will be higher.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The hiatus was pretty long. There was probably a lot of people that didn't know that the show had even come back. Even Gossip Girl got low ratings. I think they will be higher next week.