Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I give it a B minus too
Old 03-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I had to work until midnight on Tuesday (Tivo/DVR is one of the best inventions ever) so I just finished watching it. It was kind of iffy for me.

Navid always struck me as a very neutral character. I was kind of shocked when he came back with the coke in the intention of planting it in Jasper's locker. Which, duh, we all knew that it was gonna back fire (btw, how did Jasper know).

Dixon just bugs me. He is so wishy-washy. I don't think it's so much that he still wants Silver, opposed to the fact that he just doesn't want anyone else to have her. He certainly didn't care about her when Sasha was around.

I couldn't help but feel bad for Adriana. While I mostly dislike the S/A/N friendship, I really hate the way that Naomi and Silver seemed to have pushed her out. I mean I understand why they pulled away from her, but it was rather harsh.

I don't think I would mind so much of Gia if it didn't seem as though she came from nowhere. She was nothing more than Navid's sidekick and then bam! I didn't think I would care for the Gia/Adriana relationship, but after seeing last night's episode, I don't mind it. I am glad that Ade has seemed to find a friendship (something that has been missing since she's been MIA from S/A/N).

I can't believe I'm about to admit it, but I feel bad for Liomi. I hate that pairing, but I do feel for them. They fought so hard to be together and they finally do and it just doesn't click for them.

As for Annie, I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of that storyline plays out. I really can't wait for the hit and run thing to come out, but it'll be interesting to see her try and handle psycho Jasper.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:23 AM
New Fan

ok ep. Not great though. Dixon is getting rather whiny.

Ade's kiss was entertaining and surprising at the same time.

Naomi and Liam are a weird pairing.

Jasper is making more enemies by the day. Not sure about Navid. You'd think he was smarter than that.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm going to give this an A-.

Basically my criteria is lots of Naomi/Silver/Liam/Dixon&Adrianna. And I got that And a bonus Dixon/Naomi scene! This is going to go down as one of my favourite eps
Old 03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Can't say I'm surprised the show didn't get good ratings. Anyone know how Melrose and Gossip Girl did too, relative to their ratings pre-hiatus? 3 months really is a ridiculous amount of time, and most people wouldn't follow it as closely as we do. Chances are they've forgotten about the show and moved on to American Idol or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamsodaqueen (View Post)
Was I the only one that laughed when Harry said "Wtf? What the friiiiick." Guess so..

I love how everyones trying to bust Jasper and help Annie, I feel so sorry for her even though she got herself into this mess. She'll eventually have to tell someone though, I mean I don't know what she's thinking, she can't stay with him forever!
I honestly didn't know whether to be amused that Harry's that absorbed into the teenage culture of the high school that he's assimilated that stuff into his vocabulary. Or to be turned off that the writers were trying THAT hard to make Harry and company more relevant to the show (because frankly, the show's ALL about the teenagers ).

And agreed about the Annie thing. She's responsible for her situation, though not intentionally. Thus I feel sympathy for her and I do like her more. For some reason, I find this extortion plot to be more believable than everyone-liking-Annie right away despite her being the new girl from the middle of nowhere and her dad being the new principal.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

So I FINALLY watched it,
I thought it was good, but not that great. I mean not much happened! I expected more drama!

But Annie was sooo funny when she was telling Jasper how she hates films with Subtitles. I can't remember what she said, but it cracked me up!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

i actually really enjoyed this off break episode! very refreshing and i think i will really like this new r/s btween ade/ria or something!
didn't like how they won't dixon!! letting teddy get away with those free hits. wtf! that's not dixon at all. dixon should have knock him out like the last guy.

teddy is a jerk anyways!!

i like the quick talk between naomi/dixon about annie.

predictable outcome with the whole locker search!

loved debbie!
so overrall one of their best off hiatus episodes!!
Old 08-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

It’s nice seeing Annie getting back to her old self. Jasper is such a creep.

Liam/Naomi were so cheesey at the beginning. Their date was superrrrr awkward. But it makes sense because their relationships started on like banter and sex and so how do they just go from that to then being all lovey and cute? I dont like how the show condones teenage sex, and afterwards it was so awkward. The show is just ruining them.

Dixon/Silver doesnt interest me at all. And Dixons feelings were so out of the blue. I’m glad Silver didn’t want to get back together. Then Dixon had to go and ruin it. Teddy was only being rude after he thought Silver hurt him first.

I love that Navid is so against Jasper. At least someone is looking out for Annie. Of course it backfired though, Jasper is too smart for that…

Thought it was really nice for Naomi and Silver to go up and try to talk to her. And then Naomi going to Dixon was really sweet too. <3

I felt bad for Ade. Now she knows what it’s like to be on the outs. Gia is boring. And their interaction was totally random and started way too fast imo. Kissing already? WTF… I Loved the Ade/Naomi scene though, it was nice to see them interacting again.

The Debby/Harry storyline is getting stale.

The Noami/Ivy friendship is weird but kind of fun.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

The Gia storyline was so lame

I think they wasted so much time in getting Liomi together that by the time they were together they'd already started setting the steps for pushing the Annie angle so there was was never anytime to really just enjoy them as a couple..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

i just dont think the actress was that great and the role was boring.

or maybe the writers didnt know how to write them as a couple and thats why it took so long to put them together.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't see the chemistry between them. The story didn't work for me. And for the life of me I don't understand why they broke Liam and Naomi up, he bangs her sister and this is a secret for most of the season. The show seemed focused on redeeming Liam and he pines for her almost the entire season. Then when they get together Liam dumps her .

Debbie talking to Kelly about the Harry crush was bizarre. I wish Debs had of punched the crap out of her.
Emily