View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Sincerely, Me.
Fan Forum Hero

Was I the only one that laughed when Harry said "Wtf? What the friiiiick." Guess so..
I'm glad that they cleared up the whole Kelly liking Harry storyline, although I would have actually liked to see that duo. I know most people think that the parents are boring, but really, soon the parents will be gone and it will all just be a bunch of kids, which is kind of unrealistic. I'm hoping they keep Deb in it. Probably not though.

I'm a little disappointed with the Silver/Teddy/Dixon storyline. I know Teddy actually liked her and stuff, and wasn't just playing her, but I feel like silver is going a little bit out of character. I mean in season one she would have never even given Teddy a chance. :/

Liam and Naomi were hilarious with their awkwardness, I'm not a liomi shipper but not going to lie they have great physical chemistry, but can they get past the awkward conversations? Not too sure about that, Liam might turn to someone else.

Not too sure what to think about the whole Ade/Gia relationship. I thought I would absolutely hate it, but I didn't really mind this episode. I don't think it will last long though because Navid and Ade are clearly meant to be.

I love how everyones trying to bust Jasper and help Annie, I feel so sorry for her even though she got herself into this mess. She'll eventually have to tell someone though, I mean I don't know what she's thinking, she can't stay with him forever!