Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe Ezra is so bad now. Are Haleb still together?

Fated, that video... it's perfect. Breaks my heart

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I can't believe Ezra is so bad now. Are Haleb still together?
Yeah, he's pretty twisted

Haleb broke up a few eps back but Hanna was on Ravenswood last night and they shared some sweet moments. Caleb finally told Hanna the truth about why he left but she didn't quite believe him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Fated, that video... it's perfect. Breaks my heart

Aww thanks. Yeah, very heartbreaking but I wanted to show Tyler's side of things since the TVD showrunners are so blatantly biased and team Klaroline They never even try to portray Tyler's pov so I thought I would

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Do you think we'll get a rematch between Aria and CeCe?

I wish that this show had done a fight like that between Annie and Emily.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Idk, Cece has been mia for a while now and that scene seemed to be more to showcase the lessons Aria was getting from her at the time boyfriend lol I think it'd be cool to see more fighting like that on the show though

I'd like to see all the girls learn how to defend themselves better. It's strange to me after all they've been through that they haven't taken some kind of self defense class

ETA:

Just finished watching tonight's episode of TTP

Seriously, I didn't think Cara could be a bigger biatch but tonight she proved me wrong.

I loved John as usual and I really like the new girl too

Loved the ending with Stephen's mom. I knew she was hiding something but I thought it was just that she knew the truth about the tomorrow people, not that she was one of them

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 02-05-2014 at 11:57 PM
Old 02-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not surprised about the Mom being a TP because nothing the show does surprises me at this stage . I hear it's only going to be one of Reign or TTP that gets renewed.

What one you guys rooting for?

Anyone see Chicago PD?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

I'd hate to lose either one tbh but if I had to choose, I'd want Reign to get renewed for sure

I'm gonna watch Chicago PD tonight

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Woohoo I'm watching it tonight also

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Sweet

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not a regular viewer, but I've been watching a little NCIS lately. I liked the girl who left, but it's interesting to see a new character around.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Finally got through all my shows between last night and tonight.

Chicago PD was good but not as good as last week Imo

Loved the Jay/Erin stuff though

TVD was so terribly depressing that I'm not even upset about the hiatus, which pretty much never happens lol

Reign was actually really good as far as suspense and revelations go but I maintain where the hell is Francis lol I knew he'd be around a lot less but cmon this is getting ridiculous. As much as I love the other characters, for me, there is no show without Francis and to not show him at all before another big hiatus is just not right

When Francis was future king, Bash was still around in pretty much every ep, he just didn't get the same amount of screen time as Francis yet now that Bash is in line for the thrown, Francis doesn't get any screen time, like at all?? Not cool

I know this must not last too much longer since
Spoiler:
but still, I need my Francis fix already

Also watched TBBT, can't believe Sheldon finally kissed Amy after 3 years of dating So proud of my bb

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When Francis was future king, Bash was still around in pretty much every ep, he just didn't get the same amount of screen time as Francis yet now that Bash is in line for the thrown, Francis doesn't get any screen time, like at all?? Not cool
Basically. It's like they're trying to make Bash the leading man even if he lucked into this position. Mary has to call all the shots and even she's letting Henry take care of the dirty stuff.

But the ep belonged to Catherine. Megan Follows is probably my favorite Canadian actress. She nailed every scene. I almost want her to win half the time.

TP: I was surprised that Mom was a TP, and really liked how she stopped the bullets, but I was disappointed Luca wasn't a TP. Why can't they make all the Jamesons supernatural? If they ignore Luca after this, I'm going to be ticked. I was hoping Luca would visit the underground TPs, meet Russell, and everything. Don't let me down like this show!

Oh, and stop with the John/Cara. J/Astrid have a nice warm bond happening and Cara still stomps around like she's Cleopatra. She HAS to be in charge or the world will die from lack of her awesomeness. What a wackadoodle. John brought her out of the streets and now she's throwing him on the streets. They should just let Charlotte be in charge. At least when she yells, it actually makes a difference.

Chas, I'm watching NG and B99 soon. I'm excited to hear there's more Jake/Amy!!!!!

icon
Old 02-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Basically. It's like they're trying to make Bash the leading man even if he lucked into this position. Mary has to call all the shots and even she's letting Henry take care of the dirty stuff.
Yeah, I love my Bash but I just don't think he has what it takes to be King, tbh. He's terrible at making leader decisions and looks scared in that role, most of the time. Francis, on the other hand was groomed to be King and it showed. He was a strong leader, confidant, and capable even though he hadn't taken the crown yet. When situations got dire and dangerous, he took charge like a King whereas Bash just seems out of place like he doesn't know what to do.

I was looking at the photos for the return ep though and am so happy to see Francis back

Quote:
But the ep belonged to Catherine. Megan Follows is probably my favorite Canadian actress. She nailed every scene. I almost want her to win half the time.
Totally agree. Catherine is such a force to be reckoned with and despite her sinister ways, she somehow makes me feel for her. Call me crazy but I actually was loving her and King Henry in this last episode They reminded me a lot of Conrad and Victoria Grayson from Revenge. Both despicable human beings that have a love/hate relationship but they just have that scary power couple way about them

I also enjoyed the stuff with Kenna..It always cracks me up when she tries to act like she's running things and then she gets put in her place by King Henry or schooled by Queen Catherine

But seriously, I floved Queen Catherine in this episode, she rocked it.

Quote:
TP: I was surprised that Mom was a TP, and really liked how she stopped the bullets, but I was disappointed Luca wasn't a TP. Why can't they make all the Jamesons supernatural? If they ignore Luca after this, I'm going to be ticked. I was hoping Luca would visit the underground TPs, meet Russell, and everything. Don't let me down like this show!
Loved the stuff with Stephen's mom too but I actually still think Luca is a TP because when the camera was held in the air TP style, their mom wasn't there and it wasn't Stephen so it had to be Luca

Quote:
Oh, and stop with the John/Cara. J/Astrid have a nice warm bond happening and Cara still stomps around like she's Cleopatra. She HAS to be in charge or the world will die from lack of her awesomeness. What a wackadoodle. John brought her out of the streets and now she's throwing him on the streets. They should just let Charlotte be in charge. At least when she yells, it actually makes a difference.

Totally agree. I was so pissed when they kissed, I just want John to get over her already!! John/Astrid all the way. Plus, Astrid is really good for John and she brings such innocence to his life, the kind that seems to take away his sadness, if even for a moment, in ways that Cara never did.

Did you see the extended promo?? Omigosh I Stephen for his line to Cara: "This place is falling apart without John"

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I love my Bash but I just don't think he has what it takes to be King, tbh. He's terrible at making leader decisions and looks scared in that role, most of the time. Francis, on the other hand was groomed to be King and it showed. He was a strong leader, confidant, and capable even though he hadn't taken the crown yet. When situations got dire and dangerous, he took charge like a King whereas Bash just seems out of place like he doesn't know what to do.

I was looking at the photos for the return ep though and am so happy to see Francis back
I'd be worried for France if Bash was king. He has a short temper, a past the Church wouldn't like, and doesn't know what to do half the time. Like you said, Francis was groomed for this, and he would put his country first. Frary has far more mature conversations about politics AND Mash has C chemistry whereas Frary has A-plus chemistry. Honestly, I think that's why the camera pulled away from the Mash kiss last ep.

So glad Francis is back. It'll be nice seeing someone not want to KILL someone every five seconds. I'm so glad that pagan baby SL is wrapped up. We could still be getting Leith/Greer with Francis gone but nope.

I love how every message board I've visited says how they liked Kenna this ep because everyone was annoyed with her. Kenna should just come on so we can laugh at her stupidity. At least for the rest of the season. Henry looked at her like she was a fly caught in butter. Just LEAVE already, girl.

I second you on Henry/Catherine. When he asked her to let her hair down, wow. Definite chemistry. Sometimes hate and love are two sides of the same coin. I think he was totally jealous about Other Lover. I wonder what he'll think of Clarissa. Although........

Spoiler:

I haven't seen the extended TP promo.

Quote:
Loved the stuff with Stephen's mom too but I actually still think Luca is a TP because when the camera was held in the air TP style, their mom wasn't there and it wasn't Stephen so it had to be Luca
Sweet, there's still hope.

Quote:
Totally agree. I was so pissed when they kissed, I just want John to get over her already!! John/Astrid all the way. Plus, Astrid is really good for John and she brings such innocence to his life, the kind that seems to take away his sadness, if even for a moment, in ways that Cara never did.
I literally read a Tumblr post saying the exact same thing about J/A. But it's true. Astrid is refreshing and innocent, and how ironic that John would fall in love with a human when he was weary about them in the pilot.

Cara doesn't deserve anybody until she steps off her pedestal. I know she has a sad past, especially with how men have treated her, but John has done too much for her to treat him like this.

Oh, and here's the J/A thread if you're interested. They're called the Bucketlisters.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/bucketli...3/index15.html

icon
Old 02-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd be worried for France if Bash was king. He has a short temper, a past the Church wouldn't like, and doesn't know what to do half the time. Like you said, Francis was groomed for this, and he would put his country first. Frary has far more mature conversations about politics AND Mash has C chemistry whereas Frary has A-plus chemistry. Honestly, I think that's why the camera pulled away from the Mash kiss last ep.
Honestly I think both brothers have pretty short tempers, which they clearly get from Henry My biggest concern for Bash as king is that he just has no clue what he's doing. I don't blame him for that though because there's a reason Francis had a life worth of training to be groomed for the job of King. Bash never had that and so he really has no business even trying to fit the mold. It will never work.

Quote:
So glad Francis is back. It'll be nice seeing someone not want to KILL someone every five seconds. I'm so glad that pagan baby SL is wrapped up. We could still be getting Leith/Greer with Francis gone but nope.
Yeah well Henry and Catherine certainly fill up the quota for murderous behavior I'm just glad to have Francis back in any capacity but I really hope he'll have his rightful place back soon, both as future King and as Mary's husband.

I just really hope Mash don't sleep together, like that's the one thing I'm praying won't happen before Frary reunite.

Quote:
I love how every message board I've visited says how they liked Kenna this ep because everyone was annoyed with her. Kenna should just come on so we can laugh at her stupidity. At least for the rest of the season. Henry looked at her like she was a fly caught in butter. Just LEAVE already, girl.
Exactly haha..The girl is waaay too cocky and entitled for such an idiot sideline character. She thinks she's all that but the truth is she'll never even come close to comparing to the women that came before her in Henry's life

Quote:
I second you on Henry/Catherine. When he asked her to let her hair down, wow. Definite chemistry. Sometimes hate and love are two sides of the same coin. I think he was totally jealous about Other Lover. I wonder what he'll think of Clarissa. Although........
Totally agree. Funny how one episode can change so much. Before, I never even put them together romantically and now it's like I basically ship them They're a lot a like and would make such a deliciously twisted power couple Plus, it doesn't hurt that they have amazing chemistry together either.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Aww no, I don't like that
Spoiler:

Quote:
I literally read a Tumblr post saying the exact same thing about J/A. But it's true. Astrid is refreshing and innocent, and how ironic that John would fall in love with a human when he was weary about them in the pilot.
Wow really?? Well ya know what they say about great minds

Quote:
Cara doesn't deserve anybody until she steps off her pedestal. I know she has a sad past, especially with how men have treated her, but John has done too much for her to treat him like this.

Oh, and here's the J/A thread if you're interested. They're called the Bucketlisters.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/bucketli...3/index15.html

I felt bad for Cara's past but I have absolutely no sympathy for present day Cara, especially after what she did to John. When he was leader, she was constantly undermining his authority without consequence but now that Cara's leader, John does it once and he's cast out on the streets, left to fend for himself when he's the one that brought them all together in the first place..I hate her for that

Thanks for the link

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Finally got through all my shows between last night and tonight.

Chicago PD was good but not as good as last week Imo

Loved the Jay/Erin stuff though
Yeah the Jay/Erin stuff was great but I'm not ready for it to happen yet. To be honest I thought Erin was a bit annoying in the last episode. Like I love her (and loved the last scene in the bar) but I thought that she really overreacted to Voight shutting down Jay's crush on her.

What happened in TVD?

Quote:
Chas, I'm watching NG and B99 soon. I'm excited to hear there's more Jake/Amy!!!!!
Yep the episode after the Superbowl is full of their awesomness. I haven't seen Tuesdays episode yet though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter