Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

But Annie didn't hook up with Ethan while him and Naomi were dating. I think Silver deserves a lot more grief.

icon
Old 12-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Yes it's not really the same situation at all.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
Talking of places to watch the show illegally isn't allowed on the site. Unless Channel Canada/etc. are CW supported websites, all talk needs to be taken to PM
I didn't know you couldn't mention YouTube on here, learn something new every day.

As for Channel Canada, it's just a website that lists Canadian netorks, CTV, Global, etc. You can't watch anything on there. I've put in a request for it to be added under "Television". I'm waiting to see if it'll be added. CHANNEL CANADA :: Canada's Entertainment and Broadcasting Information (News) or actually to read information on the individual Canadian channels Viewers.ca Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

I found out that the CW will air a repeat on the 17th and Global is supposed to air "Holiday Madness" on the 21st. It would have been so simple to originally air on December 9th, three days after it originally aired on the CW.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
I think that's true of the whole show. Everything starts of well and then it's dragged out too long/not resolved completely/forgotten about.
Hmmm...I felt that way about S1. My feelings were sort of mixed on S2. I didn't like what Rebecca did with Naomi, but I loved what she did with Lannie, so...

Besides Annie/Liam, the best thing I can say about this season is that they finally began giving Navid and his family the material they deserved. I loved the acting between Michael and the actor who played his dad. Too bad he didn't stick around.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't like what Rebecca did with Naomi, but I loved what she did with Lannie, so...
Naomi went downhill to prop A/L. The same way Adrianna's being tossed on the fire now for Navid and Silver to look a little less like back-stabbers.

Quote:
Too bad he didn't stick around.
Hopefully, they'll bring him back. His exit was a little too abrupt, even for this show.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Annie’s hair is lovely this season. Her and Liam were amazing but it did feel a little bit rushed because the last we saw of them he wasn’t speaking to her. So him being all smiley around her felt strange. Of course I loved the confession and the kiss and I don’t think that Annie did anything too terrible. Yes I know she cheated, but I think if you have the intention to break up with someone immediately then the “cheating” isn’t that bad, its not like she’s doing it constantly. (but if she keeps the secret then yes, its wrong. but from what i remember she breaks up with Charlie pretty quick?)

Ivy and Naomi have such a cute friendship. Their scenes were great this episode. I am disappointed that Naomi turned down Oscar purely because they are hot together but it was really really sweet of Naomi to do that for Ivy.

You know Adrianna is being a bitch when you actually feel bad for Victor. They just took her to the extreme, its almost stupid how terrible they are making her look in so few episodes time.

As much as I like Silver/Navid, I do have to agree that it feels like Navid is just getting irritated with Ade and he’s like carrying that over into his feelings for Silver. But still, I really like their interaction. The kiss was sweet but the cheating is not cool at all. (and i say this knowing navid stays with ade for so long!)

Teddy saying he wasn’t ready for come out to the world is understandable. He’s only in high school and people are cruel and it’s hard for some people to accept who they are. I love Teddy talking to Ian about it though. But I do think Teddy saying the wants to be with Ian is too quick. Like, the SL has been slow but idk, something about that scene felt just a little off, i would have rather they took a few more episodes before Teddy jumped into that speech. It also would have been nice if they would have been able to keep their romance secret for a little while before Dixon found out.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Adriannnas complete change in personality was done purely to prop Navid and Silver. Had they let the pairing happen baturally and shown Navid genuinely being torn it could have been really good but as usual the show can never help themselves when it comes to trying to tell the viewer who to root for. Adriannas descent into a psycho is a pure example of this

One thing I've always loved about the show is that they always have holiday themed episodes.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-27-2015, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i like holiday episodes.

and you are right on that one. they just went SO FAR with adrianna, it was ridiculous.

they could have done what you said, OR they could have ade act like a brat first and then have navid break up with her and then have the whole silver thing be a separate storyline from that after that was over for a bit.

making ade that horrible and then trying to redeem her later was so annoying, but the show had a habit of doing that with their characters i suppose.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah it was the worst habit the show had. They just couldn't help themselves. I hated Silver during the whole ordeal. Silver and Navid but especially Silver because I never felt she really got the telling off she deserved.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

i loved silver the first time around and sided over her because ade was so horrible, but this time around i dont really see what ade every really did to silver for silver to feel so remorseless? lol is that a world haha. about her.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

It made me dislike Navid a lot for not being honest with Ade. They did make Ade look like a monster in order to prop Silver but I never bought into it. I actually was thinking that eventually Navid would really feel bad, but he really never did. Maybe a bit in Mexico but nobody apologized to Ade. I wish that Ade could have destroyed the evidence and kept her career. She lost everything at once.
Emily
Old 11-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

they were all pretty bad.

silver never should have gone after he friends guy, or seen him behind ades back, despite how horrible ade was.

ade was buying too much into the fame and never should have been that extreme.

navid should have broken up with ade immediately when he started having doubts.