Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Annie was overwhelmed by her feelings. An accident makes you realise how you might feel about someone and of course she's not gonna say "I have to break up with Charlie first" the moment after Liam tells her he's in love with her.
THISS!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
and of course she's not gonna say "I have to break up with Charlie first" the moment after Liam tells her he's in love with her.
Don't want to start any figths, but.. why not?
Umm. It wasn't like Liam was about to die or something. I can understand kissing him, but sleeping with him? really?
It doesn't matter that he said he loves her. It doesn't matter how much she loves him. She should stand up, said 'hold on a minute', go to Charlie, break up with him.. and then she can do whatever the hell she wants with Liam.
Seriosuly, an hour of waiting wouldn't kill them.

Also I hate Silver kissing Navid. Ade might be bitch, but Navid should break up with her before starting things with Silver.
.. and Silver should know better.

EPIC ETERNAL ENDGAME
Sylwia|tumblr |
Old 12-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks creamsodaqueen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicstory (View Post)
Don't want to start any figths, but.. why not?
Umm. It wasn't like Liam was about to die or something. I can understand kissing him, but sleeping with him? really?
It doesn't matter that he said he loves her. It doesn't matter how much she loves him. She should stand up, said 'hold on a minute', go to Charlie, break up with him.. and then she can do whatever the hell she wants with Liam.
Seriosuly, an hour of waiting wouldn't kill them.
I don't see what the difference is. Wether she sleeps with Liam right before or after breaking up with Charlie... Just so she can say she didn't cheat on him? The situation is bad either way. These things happen.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicstory (View Post)

Also I hate Silver kissing Navid. Ade might be bitch, but Navid should break up with her before starting things with Silver.
.. and Silver should know better.
Its like both of them forgot that they came from a broken home due to cheating/have been cheated on.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

The writers probably just didn't think it through...

Did Navid's dad cheat on his mom? :S
Old 12-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

No. I am talking about Mel/Jackie for Silver and Ade/Teddy for Navid. But it amazes me how it seems like Navids dad leaving wont affect the family at all.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Silver comes from a long line of cheaters so maybe it's just a family trait

As for Annie, I do believe she got caught up in the moment but I still think it was a lousy thing to do. They had been dating for a while and You'd think that maybe out of respect she might have dumped him and then gotten it on with Liam. It's not like Liam is a randomer I know, but he's her boyfriends brother and Charlie trusted her enough to leave without getting suspicious. I know Liam hates him but Charlie has showed that he wants to make things right. I'm sure it'll come out soon enough that he's an a*s or something but I think it was still harsh on her part to do that.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

But I don't know, Adrianna's kinda lost it. I don't blame SN honestly. I'm surprised they waited so long to consumate it. I'll give them that credit. But come on, it's a teen soap. Cheating is like H20, especially in Beverly Hills, of all places. Sometimes I question if were all watching the same show.

kenny | credit
Old 12-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sometimes I question if were all watching the same show.
We are but given we all have different preferences and opinions, its easy to interpret scenes and reasons why characters do what they do differently

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

i dont think its much of a big deal either, as long as she breaks up with him immediately after. wrong is wrong, yes, but at the end of the day.. one day before, one day later? meh, it's not much of a big deal.

i cant care about NS' actions because i hate Ade so much. as wrong as i KNOW they are, its like im immune to it because i hate her so. its gotten SO bad, that i actually felt bad for VICTOR. wtf?!
Old 12-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, he said he's IN love with her. She's not going to be like, okay wait, hold that thought, run and break up with charlie and come back. Maybe she shouldn't have had sex with him, but it was the heat of the moment. They've both been holding back their feelings for awhile.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
We are but given we all have different preferences and opinions, its easy to interpret scenes and reasons why characters do what they do differently
That... and I think some people take it more seriously than myself, who doesn't take it seriously, at all. I don't apply real world logic to it. I just watch at as a total escape from life's problems.

kenny | credit
Old 12-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by own worst enemy (View Post)
That... and I think some people take it more seriously than myself, who doesn't take it seriously, at all. I don't apply real world logic to it. I just watch at as a total escape from life's problems.
ITA with this. Real life logic flies out the window for me when watching tv.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

^ Well, I can't say all TV makes me defy logic, but shows like 90210, Gossip Girl, Glee, then yeah, I'm willing to reject reality for them.

kenny | credit
Old 12-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

For anyone who watches it on Global, it'll air next Friday the 17th. This Friday is an episode of The Apprentice.

Schedule Update: This Week on Global! - Viewers.ca Discussion Forums