Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Co-signs Chas review

I agree with everyword
Old 12-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

One thing that's been bugging me about this season, since the girls found out about Naomi being raped and it's become the accepted thing to talk about on the beach- where's the boys' reaction? Closest we got to it was Dixon talking about how she's been through hell. Would a reaction scene from her ex-boyfriend have been too much? Are we supposed to believe Liam just doesn't care? Thanks show. Lovely way to not include the relationship that stretched from S1 to S2. We get nothing
Old 12-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

I was wondering the same but I've come to accept that it seemed to be mainly about the girls reaction. It's annoying though given that when she lied about him harrassing her it was all about their reaction but when he actually rapes her it's brushed off.

Does the school know now? I kind of assumed they didn't.

Quote:
Are we supposed to believe Liam just doesn't care?
I believe he doesn't at this point. He strikes me as kind of self involved like that. I think now that he's into Annie and he and Naomi are over, he's over it. She doesn't seem to care either though. Near the end of last season they exchanged I love yous as well. I think that we're just supposed to assume they got over it easily .

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-07-2010, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Does the school know now? I kind of assumed they didn't.
I guess they'd have to be informed when it came to light they'd been employing a pervert - who was on the run. You'd think they'd have a chat with the students that if they saw Cannon, they weren't to approach him or something

Quote:
Near the end of last season they exchanged I love yous as well. I think that we're just supposed to assume they got over it easily
That kind of makes me think that Liam doesn't really know what love is. Naomi's been through this horrific incident that's definitely distracted her from the fact her ex is a useless idiot who moves on at the speed of light but apart from being ~homeless, Liam's had plenty of time to consider their relationship and try to stay friends. Or whatever passes for friends with him.

Liam not even bothering that Naomi was raped seems kind of ridiculous.

And while I skipped most of A/Ls scene, I did catch the end with Annie texting Charlie while in bed with Liam. I can't be the only one who finds that a little.. skanky? Maybe that's the wrong word - it was a little cringe inducing.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
And while I skipped most of A/Ls scene, I did catch the end with Annie texting Charlie while in bed with Liam. I can't be the only one who finds that a little.. skanky? Maybe that's the wrong word - it was a little cringe inducing.
Annie recieved a text from Charlie, she was not texting him!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Shirley (View Post)
Annie recieved a text from Charlie, she was not texting him!
She texted him back. He's her boyfriend and then she turned right over and started cuddling Liam. There really is no way to make that right.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

So can I use the word skanky when I review?

icon
Old 12-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

^ I don't see why not. Unless anybody has a problem with me using it and wants it stricken from the board

ETA: And just before somebody does have a problem with it, I'm not referring to Annie when I say skanky - it's the situation. Just to clear that up
Old 12-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Let's not use skanky because it's quickly going to turn from calling situations skanky to calling characters skanky and that is something that everyone will have a problem with.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, it's been stricken
Old 12-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Aces

Also, did anybody else think that the Cannon appearance was executed extremely lame? He was just creeping out behind her apartment. I reckon he'll just end up whinging and crying about how she's ruined his life or something.

The CW ruining the cliffhanger with the promo is an all new low btw.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
She texted him back. He's her boyfriend and then she turned right over and started cuddling Liam. There really is no way to make that right.
Then I have missed it! I was to happy
Old 12-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

This episode just proved why Naomi is by far my favorite She is a girls girl and eventhough I doubt any of the other girls would do that for her she stuck to what she believes, her friends exes or anyone that hurts a friend of hers is not someone she would be with.

Love Silver but ouch regardless of how horrible Ade has been acting, to make out with your good friends BF total NO NO.

Love the Ivy and Naomi friendship . They are so funny together.

Teddy's reaction to not wanting it all in the open is understandable. He took a big step by admitting that he actually was gay. I am glad Ian understood in the end.....

Mr Cannon saw that coming LOL....
Old 12-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Naomi has grown up to someone you just can't help but root for. I'm glad she rejected Oscar, it shows she's stronger as a person. When I was watching her w/ Ivy I'm thinking Naomi, he slept w/ her for immature payback, you can't be serious, end of the epi. she sent the douche bag away.

Silver on the other hand, I once use to like this character, now..I'm sorry I can't respect her, I just can't. Navid all of that is gonna come back to you. This isn't something Navid would do, so OOC but whatever, he's equally messed up after this. But if this leads to the end of Dixon/Navid's friendship, if it leads to a friendship or something more w/ Adrianna/Dixon I'll deal w/ this SL b/c that would be karma for his you know what.

Adrianna, suffering the poor writing plots of Rebecca Rand Kirshner. But boy did I want to throw her head through a wall, on top of that I felt sorry for her, b/c little does she know that *bitch* of a friend is sending googley eyes to her bf, b/c she thinks he deserves better. Ofcourse Silver.. miss cheats on you and doesn't tell you a damn thing ever thinks this.

Liam, I can't say much bad about you, Annie, wow on your brother's bed? pardon me but that's just disturbing. I'm a part Lannie fan but I knew RRK would write some climatic douchey way for it to happen, Annie cheats on Liam's brother w/ Liam. No issues here, so when Charlie falls for you, you srsly think that's not gonna lead to some altercation between them? Ok.

What more... Ivy's scenes w/ her mother continue to warm my heart.

Ian and Teddy's kiss was ok, Dixon seeing it, well you're the new Navid this season Tristan.

So by December RRK managed to kill relationships, write 5 of the 8 characters as horrible people and leave us w/ pretty much one core RL in Lannie to care about, like or invest in. Because Liam is a jerk, but I truely did believe him when he said he loves Annie, unfortunately Annie couldn't break up w/ Charlie first.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade

Last edited by starlette318; 12-07-2010 at 09:52 AM
Old 12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Supreme Fan

This episode started out boring then ended with a BANG!

I have defended Adrianna and loved her bitchy side but this episode she was too much. I kept rolling my eyes at her every scene.

But that doesn't excuse Silver and Navid. They are deff not a Lannie since Lannie never cheated, and they don't have the chem Lannie have. And Silver is the biggest hypocrite on this show. She is so quick to drop a friend if they do something bad and she does this? Ugh so sick of her. And Navid boring ass doesn't help the pair either!

Annie and Liam are LOVE! When she admitted his love for her I screamed a little! Then when they slept together and the music that played, it was all to perfect!
Sorry Charlie...and sorry Dixon but I'm to happy to care!