Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Oh you are afraid of that too god I wish EB was written better....I think I probably should stop letting people put thoughts into my head and just watch the movie for myself though BUT by the previews like Bella leaving with Jacob and some reviews it doesn't reassure me...
Awww, poor Tia You really need to not put soo much stock into those reviews The reviews that I have read have seemed really positive about EB I don't listen to anything the reviews say anyway because when I watch things I develop my own sense of what is happening
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate reviews too I never listen to reviews
Old 06-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Awww, poor Tia You really need to not put soo much stock into those reviews The reviews that I have read have seemed really positive about EB I don't listen to anything the reviews say anyway because when I watch things I develop my own sense of what is happening
Thanks, you really helped me out I can't wait to see reviews from everyone here
Old 06-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Never listen to reviews because they are just someone else's opinion. To them a JB scene could be the best thing in the world and to us it's a laughable mess. So we just gotta see it ourselves before we can judge it. It's going to be epically awesome for EB I am not worried.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your very welcome, Tia Trust me, I honestly believe that EB will completely steal the movie, just like they have done the other movies, only this time we will get even more of what us EB fans want, and that is EB acting like a real couple and doing actual couple things I just can't wait for all the romantic scenes, people have been saying that they have alot of them, and how they speak to each other is sooo sweet
Old 06-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes, the romantic scenes will seriously trump all the jb scenes (that'll seriously make me irked) so I'm so down for that!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Everyone have to remember to put the reviews under spoiler tags just to be safe.

Nikki, it seems like you watched the movie already
Old 06-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah we'll keep our reviews in spoiler tags promise Tia

Yeah I've heard they are super couply like lots of hand holding and even her sitting in his lap can't wait!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here goes some titles I thought up just now.

Because in the beginning her choice was Edward and it will remain that way eternity.

Because Edward wants Bella to be happy, even if it's not with him.

Because their eyes always are longing for each other.
Because it's different when Edward kisses her, more faintly, beautiful and special.
Because Edward is the only one who has the dazzling effect on her.
Because keep putting herself in lifetime danger just to hear his voice when he was away.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly haven't But some friends on here have and they have told me some really wonderful things, I am soooooooooo NOT worried about anything in Eclipse I mean I know that the J///B kiss will make me want to puke and pull my eyes out of their sockets, but the EB parts will definitely PWN that disgusting display for sure
Old 06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like I missed out on some interesting convos

Quote:
Oh you are afraid of that too god I wish EB was written better....I think I probably should stop letting people put thoughts into my head and just watch the movie for myself though BUT by the previews like Bella leaving with Jacob and some reviews it doesn't reassure me...
Agreeing with you, Tia. The promotion hasn't been at all great, or even EB related but I am still seeing it and maybe after I see the whole movie, my idea will change. But I know I will never change being Team Edward, no matter what the movies want me to be.

Quote:
I have to agree with that, I always wondered that too like does people actually think Bella is going to pick J???? and do they think the triangle will continue on until Breaking Dawn well if they are then they are in for a big surprise.
Nothing fits with Bella actually choosing J. The whole story would be ruined because "Girl falls for vampire then chooses wolf who manipulated her into kissing him" is not a good story. Like Bella said, No one would have liked Romeo leaves Juliet and she falls for Paris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay0212 (View Post)
I don't get it either It's like when did Bella seem interested?! When j tricked her? yeah... ok

I was looking for any solid info on this j/nessie spinoff thing but all i got was.. what would Renesmee do if she found out j had intense feelings for her mom? and how would she feel if she knew j kissed her mom?
I kinda wanna know Nessie's reaction to J being in love with her mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Don't be worried girls I don't see Bella showing any interest in J. Maybe a need to hang out with him but there is no way she'll be looking at him the way she looks at Edward. Even with their kiss she'll have desperation on her face not love cause she's desperate to keep him alive. So I seriosuly don't we'll see any kind of loving look from Bella.
Exactly like the book. She only wants to see to hang out, not to be with him over spending forever with Edward.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 06-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
[B]Because in the beginning her choice was Edward and it will remain that way eternity.
I vote for this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missygurl88 (View Post)
Exactly like the book. She only wants to see to hang out, not to be with him over spending forever with Edward.
Exactly Missy.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
I honestly haven't But some friends on here have and they have told me some really wonderful things, I am soooooooooo NOT worried about anything in Eclipse I mean I know that the J///B kiss will make me want to puke and pull my eyes out of their sockets, but the EB parts will definitely PWN that disgusting display for sure
I might not even see that mistake of a kiss Missy I totally agree, my Team will remain the same for eternity
Old 06-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because in the beginning her choice was Edward and it will remain that way eternity.

This one is cool, but can we add a for in between way and eternity

When the most bile inducing J///B kiss comes on, I am soooo going for a bathroom break I do NOT want to see that nast display on IMAX I will be glad that all the EB kissing will trump that one lame kiss anyway
Old 06-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nikki you read my mind, I was going to add for eternity as well