Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-26-2010, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
I wouldn't say they're watered down they've had some intense kisses. I'd say they're smaller than we'd like but I wouldn't say watered down Plus Edward has to hold back in their kisses in the first two. Eclipse will more than make up for smaller kisses cause Edward isn't holding back in Eclipse he was in the previous two. Hope you don't mind me putting my 2 cents in on that BB.

Exactly! I'm going to take MR for her word and trust that she's going to deliver on those scenes cause we don't know she won't so let's just look forward to them.

ETA : Found this this morning I know alot of people don't take her at her word but i'm excited bout the continued articles about BD
lion_lamb: More on Breaking Dawn via Melissa Rosenburg and AH!
I actually do believe her cause it's no triangle in BD and she can't really change the story the so call triangle ends for good in Eclipse even though I dislike Edward telling Jacob to get Bella pregnant, I hope that is not even in the movie
Old 06-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I actually do believe her cause it's no triangle in BD and she can't really change the story the so call triangle ends for good in Eclipse even though I dislike Edward telling Jacob to get Bella pregnant, I hope that is not even in the movie
I hope that's not in it either The only part I like about that, and I mean it in a way that if it has to be in the book, is because it's Edward trying to save Bella. It's proof Edward wants her safe and happy, no matter what and Bella refusing is proof she only wants Edward.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 06-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I will just remain cautiously optimistic about those comments that MR has made

I am just glad that BD is being made I am sooo excited just to see my EB on screen again
Old 06-26-2010, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey MamaNikki

I'm remaining as optismistic as possible too with MR's comments I don't think she'd talk about this then go back on her word, right?

Me too! And we get a 2-parter so double the E/B on the screen!!!

Old 06-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by missygurl88 (View Post)
I hope that's not in it either The only part I like about that, and I mean it in a way that if it has to be in the book, is because it's Edward trying to save Bella. It's proof Edward wants her safe and happy, no matter what and Bella refusing is proof she only wants Edward.
Yeah IA, and I think Bella thought Edward was insane for even suggesting that idea but I love when he first hears the baby thoughts, it was a beautiful moment for EB, I was like YES EB are on the same side again and I'm glad that in BD Bella is sure that Edward is the only one for her, bring back the first book Twilight memories back no one can manipulate her into thinking otherwise.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hey MamaNikki

I'm remaining as optismistic as possible too with MR's comments I don't think she'd talk about this then go back on her word, right?

Me too! And we get a 2-parter so double the E/B on the screen!!!
Hey Missy How are you, hun??

I honestly believe that BD will be great, I just want to see all of EB scenes and make sure that MR does right by them

Only 4 more days until I see Eclipse I can't wait for LEG HITCH scene Yay for Edward and EB
Old 06-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Hey Missy How are you, hun??

I honestly believe that BD will be great, I just want to see all of EB scenes and make sure that MR does right by them

Only 4 more days until I see Eclipse I can't wait for LEG HITCH scene Yay for Edward and EB
I'm doing good, hun. How bout you?

So far, MR sounds like she plans on doing right by EB in the next movies. That gives me hope since it's probably the biggest movie with the wedding, pregnancy and all the extra vampires. The Leg Hitch That scene needs to be as amazing as it's written!

Quote:
Yeah IA, and I think Bella thought Edward was insane for even suggesting that idea but I love when he first hears the baby thoughts, it was a beautiful moment for EB, I was like YES EB are on the same side again and I'm glad that in BD Bella is sure that Edward is the only one for her, bring back the first book Twilight memories back no one can manipulate her into thinking otherwise.
Bella jokes about it And Jacob thinks he's even insane for it. I don't blame Edward though because I can't imagine a situation like that. When he first hears the baby's thoughts and realizes she (or he as they thought then) loves both him and Bella, it's gotta be one of the sweetest moments in the book.

Twilight memories Twilight and BD are definitely alike in the ways of Bella knowing Edward is her forever.

Old 06-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes we have. Breaking Dawn needs to be all about Edward and Bella. No more "Bella must choose between Jacob and Edward" crap. They get married in BD, I think the decision was made.
Agreed really the decision was made back in Twilight but for the JB fans it's made in Eclipse.
Quote:
I'm glad to hear it Tia! Well I didn't love that Edward did that either but he was just so desperate to save her it was dirving him mad so mad he went to Jacob for that. So I'm sure it will be it's part of her pregnancy stuff.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Agreed really the decision was made back in Twilight
Oh absolutely I never brought into J//B and I was right EB always was and always will be

I am good, Missy and I am glad that you are good
Old 06-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh absolutely I never brought into J//B and I was right EB always was and always will be
Agreed!

3 days left!! eee!!
Old 06-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I am good, Missy and I am glad that you are good
I'm glad you are good too, hun

I never bought into J/B either. They never struck me as more than a friendship, even when she does say she loves him. I never got it.

Quote:
Agreed really the decision was made back in Twilight but for the JB fans it's made in Eclipse.
The JB fans should check the first book out again and remember Bella says there was never a choice and it was already too late for her to decide because of what she felt for Edward. I think the first book set up JB not happening without Jacob even being in it a lot.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The JB fans should check the first book out again and remember Bella says there was never a choice and it was already too late for her to decide because of what she felt for Edward. I think the first book set up JB not happening without Jacob even being in it a lot.
Well in the first one she only flirts with him so she can get info on Edward Really whenever She's been with Jacob it's been about Edward in the first one it was to get info about Edward and in NM it was so she could cope with Edward being gone. So really their whole friendship is based off Edward and that's hillariously Ironic
Old 06-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well in the first one she only flirts with him so she can get info on Edward Really whenever She's been with Jacob it's been about Edward in the first one it was to get info about Edward and in NM it was so she could cope with Edward being gone. So really their whole friendship is based off Edward and that's hillariously Ironic
That's true actually So everything Jacob is really all about Edward. He's just who she goes to when she can't be with who she wants to be with. Eclipse she only goes to him because she's stubborn and didn't like Edward telling her not to. It's basically like telling a kid they can't have any more chocolate then

Old 06-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's true actually So everything Jacob is really all about Edward. He's just who she goes to when she can't be with who she wants to be with. Eclipse she only goes to him because she's stubborn and didn't like Edward telling her not to. It's basically like telling a kid they can't have any more chocolate then
Pretty much haha Then when it comes down to the nitty gritty she ditches the dog be with her baby full time. Cause when it comes down it to no matter the crap she does or what they go through it always was going to be Edward no question. So really if you're a JB person you were only setting youself up for failure cause Bella made her choice long before she and Jake were friends.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Pretty much haha Then when it comes down to the nitty gritty she ditches the dog be with her baby full time. Cause when it comes down it to no matter the crap she does or what they go through it always was going to be Edward no question. So really if you're a JB person you were only setting youself up for failure cause Bella made her choice long before she and Jake were friends.
A-freaking-men, Caitlin Our EB totally PWNS everything in this saga And Edward well Edward is just the best thing to come out of this saga aswell