Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2010, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Pretty much haha Then when it comes down to the nitty gritty she ditches the dog be with her baby full time. Cause when it comes down it to no matter the crap she does or what they go through it always was going to be Edward no question. So really if you're a JB person you were only setting youself up for failure cause Bella made her choice long before she and Jake were friends.
Exactly. Being a JB fan, you should have known what was coming. I actually said to someone before "Do they actually think she's picking Jacob?" after seeing stuff for Eclipse. It's so obvious in the books she was never gonna pick him and if the movie's as true to the book as I'm hearing, then it's gonna be obvious there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
A-freaking-men, Caitlin Our EB totally PWNS everything in this saga And Edward well Edward is just the best thing to come out of this saga aswell
Yes he is

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 06-27-2010, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
A-freaking-men, Caitlin Our EB totally PWNS everything in this saga And Edward well Edward is just the best thing to come out of this saga aswell
Thanks Nikki! Yep our couple PWN's and so does our Edward!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missygurl88 (View Post)
Exactly. Being a JB fan, you should have known what was coming. I actually said to someone before "Do they actually think she's picking Jacob?" after seeing stuff for Eclipse. It's so obvious in the books she was never gonna pick him and if the movie's as true to the book as I'm hearing, then it's gonna be obvious there too.
Oh yeah it'll be totally obvious she doesn't want Jake. I know people hate that motorcycle scene but she wasn't beaming with happiness when she got on that bike she actually told Jake to lose the sh-t eating grin and told him it was just a ride nothing more. She also made sure to reassure Edward before she left that he can trust her. JB has always been a one way street.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry I've been gone. My mom is going back home tomorrow and we were doing fam stuff I was also re-reading the whole saga. I'm finally on Eclipse

Quote:
I wouldn't say they're watered down they've had some intense kisses. I'd say they're smaller than we'd like but I wouldn't say watered down Plus Edward has to hold back in their kisses in the first two. Eclipse will more than make up for smaller kisses cause Edward isn't holding back in Eclipse he was in the previous two. Hope you don't mind me putting my 2 cents in on that BB.
Yes Caitlin, sorry I used the wrong word. The van scene was watered down, the kissing scenes were too little. That's what I meant I just read Twilight and Edward does a lot of things to Bella that are so sexy that it makes Bella forget things that we didn't get in the movie. I just hope what MR is saying is true and no fades to black please

Oh and never ever feel bad about putting in your 2 cents with me

Quote:
I'm glad you are good too, hun

I never bought into J/B either. They never struck me as more than a friendship, even when she does say she loves him. I never got it.

The JB fans should check the first book out again and remember Bella says there was never a choice and it was already too late for her to decide because of what she felt for Edward. I think the first book set up JB not happening without Jacob even being in it a lot.
I was just thinking of this quote when I read Twilight again!! Even before she knew how Edward felt for her, she already knew how she felt. There was and is NO other choice for Bella
Quote:
And I knew in that I had my answer. I didn't know if there ever was a choice, really. I was already in too deep. Now that I knew --- if I knew --- I could do nothing about my frightening secret. Because when I thought of him, of his voice, his hypnotic eyes, the magnetic force of his personality, I wanted nothing more than to be with him right now. Even if... but I couldn't think it. Not here, alone in the darkening forest.
Quote:
Yes we have. Breaking Dawn needs to be all about Edward and Bella. No more "Bella must choose between Jacob and Edward" crap. They get married in BD, I think the decision was made.
Yes no more choice crap please. It's Edward, it's always been Edward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I actually do believe her cause it's no triangle in BD and she can't really change the story the so call triangle ends for good in Eclipse even though I dislike Edward telling Jacob to get Bella pregnant, I hope that is not even in the movie
I hate that part too and it was rough to read but I agree that it should be in the movie. It shows how totally selfless Edward is when it comes to Bella. He would do anything for her - even let her have puppies. He would let her go if it meant saving her
Old 06-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay0212 (View Post)
Sorry I've been gone. My mom is going back home tomorrow and we were doing fam stuff I was also re-reading the whole saga. I'm finally on Eclipse
I was wondering where you were buddy Re-reading the books is fun though we only have 3 days left Jo!! 3 days!!
Quote:
Yes Caitlin, sorry I used the wrong word. The van scene was watered down, the kissing scenes were too little. That's what I meant I just read Twilight and Edward does a lot of things to Bella that are so sexy that it makes Bella forget things that we didn't get in the movie. I just hope what MR is saying is true and no fades to black please
AH ok it's all good I figured you did but I coudnl't but say something Yeah the Van scene was watered down cause in the book he stays with her unlike in the movie he saves and then goes. I'm going to just take her at her word cause we have nothing to disprove it so let's just be excited she's put more than one article out about it that has been positive.
Quote:
Oh and never ever feel bad about putting in your 2 cents with me
Alrighty I just didn't want to offend ya or anything with what I said.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still need to rewatch the movies but I don't think I'll get the chance before I watch Eclipse

Yeah, sorry i worried it wrong I wished we got more kissing scenes was what I really meant. And yes, the van scene - Tyler's all bloody and the van comes and her more than once - now that was watered down.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I still need to rewatch the movies but I don't think I'll get the chance before I watch Eclipse

Yeah, sorry i worried it wrong I wished we got more kissing scenes was what I really meant. And yes, the van scene - Tyler's all bloody and the van comes and her more than once - now that was watered down.
I'm trying to rewatch them too but it's hard finding time ha I'm going to try the day before I work a short shift so hopefully I can git it in there. Hope you can see sometime before too.

It's all good you know I've said the wrong things in my posts more than once I think eclipse willl more than make up with the kissing scenes hehe Those are the kind of details that sadly were cut. But BD will be able to capture those details much better and hey Eclipse may have as well we don't know yet haha
Old 06-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I have to agree with that, I always wondered that too like does people actually think Bella is going to pick J???? and do they think the triangle will continue on until Breaking Dawn well if they are then they are in for a big surprise.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

JB fans are kinda sad and a little delusional I have to say lol Especially if they thought J ever had a shot in hell
Old 06-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't get it either It's like when did Bella seem interested?! When j tricked her? yeah... ok

I was looking for any solid info on this j/nessie spinoff thing but all i got was.. what would Renesmee do if she found out j had intense feelings for her mom? and how would she feel if she knew j kissed her mom?

2 more days for the most EPIC EB yet
Old 06-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was looking for any solid info on this j/nessie spinoff thing but all i got was.. what would Renesmee do if she found out j had intense feelings for her mom? and how would she feel if she knew j kissed her mom?
Wow I never thought of that! That is one giant Ewww factor for them

2 days I seriously can't believe we are so close haha
Old 06-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't get it either It's like when did Bella seem interested?! When j tricked her? yeah... ok
:
See the problem is that the movie may not show it that way but yeah tomorrow is EB
Old 06-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Wow I never thought of that! That is one giant Ewww factor for them

2 days I seriously can't believe we are so close haha
IKR! it really is! Especially for Nessie it's like you did what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
See the problem is that the movie may not show it that way but yeah tomorrow is EB
That's what I'm afraid of! 2 days for me but
Old 06-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh you are afraid of that too god I wish EB was written better....I think I probably should stop letting people put thoughts into my head and just watch the movie for myself though BUT by the previews like Bella leaving with Jacob and some reviews it doesn't reassure me...
Old 06-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
IKR! it really is! Especially for Nessie it's like you did what?!
Ewww hahaha

Don't be worried girls I don't see Bella showing any interest in J. Maybe a need to hang out with him but there is no way she'll be looking at him the way she looks at Edward. Even with their kiss she'll have desperation on her face not love cause she's desperate to keep him alive. So I seriosuly don't we'll see any kind of loving look from Bella.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kinda like my icon and how it only captures Bella's hands in her pockets while Edward is trying to pull her closer? man, i should change my icon!