Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
I know where you are coming from trust me. I guess her heart was in the right place although her methods left much to be desired. Edward I don't recall was to torn up over it...or was he?
Edward wasn't at all torn up about it Edward is a beautiful, forgiving man though... he let's alot of his loved ones get away with things that I don't particularly agree with... but then again he wouldn't be Edward if he wasn't such an understanding, compassionate and generous young man.. would he?!!

Alice for me is what Rosalie is for alot of people... Alice is the one Cullen who just does certain things that bother me I have noticed that many people have similar issues with Rosalie... it's just for me.. Alice is the one that I can only tolerate in small doses... whereas I adore Rosalie.. Rose I get.. I understand her and I connect really well with her.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

We all connect with one of them
Old 05-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nikki, aww I never knew you thought that way about Alice. I kind of loved that she wanted it a secret because she had no idea what she was looking for and if Edward or anyone else knew, Aro would have known and who knows what he would have did to all of them

I don't even know my rank of the family

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 05-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now you see I have an issue with Rosalie. In fact just the other night I was watching BD's birthing scene. Rosalie after she put herself together walks back in calmly and tells Edward she will take the baby while Edward is in panic mode to save Bella. To me she didn't even give a rat's ass that Bella was "dead." All she wanted was to have that baby in her arms. Yeah, I know Rosalie has her issues but supposedly she loves her family...in that scene it didn't sit right with me that she had Edward's child and was content regardless of what her brother was going through. I have the least patience for her. Someone needs to pull out the pole that is stuck up her ass.

Max❣️Liz
Old 05-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love all the Cullens, but I have to say that Rosalie would be my least favorite for the same reasons you said Bailey.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Now you see I have an issue with Rosalie. In fact just the other night I was watching BD's birthing scene. Rosalie after she put herself together walks back in calmly and tells Edward she will take the baby while Edward is in panic mode to save Bella. To me she didn't even give a rat's ass that Bella was "dead." All she wanted was to have that baby in her arms. Yeah, I know Rosalie has her issues but supposedly she loves her family...in that scene it didn't sit right with me that she had Edward's child and was content regardless of what her brother was going through. I have the least patience for her. Someone needs to pull out the pole that is stuck up her ass.
See I agree with you. As much as Rosalie hates this life, it doesn't mean she can make Bella's decisions for her. And I HATE that she doesn't try to help when she comes back in. I at least like Jacob for that, he stayed and tried to keep her alive. All Rosalie cared about was getting the baby.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you ladies.... For a moment I thought she was coming around because she was relieved when Bella began to improve when she was drinking the blood. But then after the birth? She has been taking care of Renesme while Bella has been transforming, that pisses me off too! I would hope that Edward has been with his daughter as well.

Max❣️Liz
Old 05-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish that it had been Edward instead of Rosalie holding the baby when Bella wakes up.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
I wish that it had been Edward instead of Rosalie holding the baby when Bella wakes up.
I wish that too

Old 05-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh me too! It should be but I know that the reason was with Bella a newborn it was not a good idea. But there will be time of family bonding.

Max❣️Liz
Old 05-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for it.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rosalie didn't seem cold to me at all She seemed in control and ready to let Edward help the love of his life with him knowing that his baby would be completely safe and protected by Rosalie.... I guess everyone really does see things differently and interprets them differently. I also quite enjoy the Edward/Rosalie relationship.. I wish they would go more into that in the movies.. their snark is fantastic and it reminds me of actual siblings

Alice is just annoying... I love her but she gets on my nerves very quickly.

I get told that I am alot like Alice in real life and that that is why I can't tolerate her for to long It would probably be like.. if you put Alice and me in a room together (because we have the same types of personality) .. we would probably end up arguing and pummeling the hell out of each other...

I always get along with my opposites better It's why my fave Cullens are Edward, Jasper and Carlisle... they have such quiet but dominant personalites
Old 05-30-2012, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guess I'm the only one who already knew how Twinee felt about all this haha
Old 05-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Guess I'm the only one who already knew how Twinee felt about all this haha
I love that you understand me I was in no means expecting it to start a mini Rose vs Alice thing... I adore both.. it's just Alice simply does things sometimes that annoy the ever loving hell out of me
Old 05-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♥ (View Post)
I love that you understand me I was in no means expecting it to start a mini Rose vs Alice thing... I adore both.. it's just Alice simply does things sometimes that annoy the ever loving hell out of me
But of course you're my Twinee and I know you weren't you were just expressing your opinion on the matter it was more a discussion than a debate to me. and yes she does do things that are annoying as hell where you're like back up a bit haha