Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't hate Rose, never said I did. She is a product of her upbringing, she had been given much and yes she had high expectations of the life she wanted to lead. It was taken from her. I understand that. She can't understand why Bella would gladly accept being one of them. Maybe she doesn't get the depth of love that Edward and Bella share?

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
No debate...we just see things through different eyes. I don't believe I intended to say one was better over the other. I am more in tune with the warmth of Alice than the coldness of Rosalie. Although she must have a heart because I know she loves Emmett and her family. She just comes across a bit aloof but that's just who she is.

We do see things through very different eyes and that is good. It is always nice to see how someone else interprets certain moments and scenes

I never meant 'you' were saying one was better then the other. I was talking about myself. I was answering a question as to why Alice bothers me at times and then I went on to state why Rosalie doesn't It was all me.. I realized my mistake and I just didn't want anyone to think I was comparing the 2 because that is not what this thread is for

And I agree... Rosalie doesn't get Edward and Bella's love for each other. I mean Rose gets that they love each other and she understands love very well.. as she loves Emmett and her family very much... but what EB have is completely different.. it is different from all the other Cullen's bond
Old 06-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♥ (View Post)
I love that you understand me I was in no means expecting it to start a mini Rose vs Alice thing... I adore both.. it's just Alice simply does things sometimes that annoy the ever loving hell out of me
Oh I didn't mean it like that either...my feelings for Rosalie are kinda like you with Alice. I still love her. Just I wish she saw what EB had and accepted as long as it was Bella's choice, then it was the right thing.

Quote:
Exactly Even when they annoy us or have certain things they do that we don't particularly agree with or like.. we still adore and love them all
They're so realistic for vamps

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 06-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by missygurl88 (View Post)
Oh I didn't mean it like that either...my feelings for Rosalie are kinda like you with Alice. I still love her. Just I wish she saw what EB had and accepted as long as it was Bella's choice, then it was the right thing.
I understand, hun Alot of fans seem to not particularly understand Rose at times.. I am just one of those fans that do

Old 06-03-2012, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We do see things through very different eyes and that is good. It is always nice to see how someone else interprets certain moments and scenes

I never meant 'you' were saying one was better then the other. I was talking about myself. I was answering a question as to why Alice bothers me at times and then I went on to state why Rosalie doesn't It was all me.. I realized my mistake and I just didn't want anyone to think I was comparing the 2 because that is not what this thread is for

And I agree... Rosalie doesn't get Edward and Bella's love for each other. I mean Rose gets that they love each other and she understands love very well.. as she loves Emmett and her family very much... but what EB have is completely different.. it is different from all the other Cullen's bond
Nikki, it's all good. I rather like the debating if you want to call it that. It just continues to prove the depth of passion we share for these characters and the emotion they bring out in us! It's hard to not draw comparisons at times. I don't hate on any of them - some push our buttons one way and others in another way... I am really looking forward to seeing what we get from Rosalie in part 2. Well from all of the Cullens....

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Like that team cullen thing heh
Old 06-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah...Team Cullen! I love it!

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Team Cullen
Old 06-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

We're all team cullen for sure
Old 06-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Debating is okay.. sometimes... I just always feel like I spark some unspoken tension at times I think differently to alot of people and I just don't want to ever start arguments on here

Team CULLEN for sure
Old 06-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We are passionate about what we love. It's all good until we take it too far and cross the lines that should not be crossed. I don't believe we have ever done that. At least since I have been here it's always been a good discussion. I know I have learned much for seeing others POV's.

C U L L E N - that's how you spell TEAM!

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Twinee does have an awesome POV
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we're gonna get the most cullen stuff than before in this last one
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star