Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's so frustrating sometimes! I just don't get how the writers can make Scrubs go soooo slowly, yet make CarJax, NiCo, Soily go extremely fast. What is wrong with them?
Well, I`d take a slow buildup to an insta-couple any day, but I understand what you mean. It just sucks. He was such an ass. UGH.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Absolute Fan

i would love for scrubs to speed up a little bit.... not too fast but it does get very frustrating... actually Patrick gets very frustrating

lol but i do like the fact that it does seem like scrubs is really getting to know each other
Old 04-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoods
Oooh...Anna needs to come back and slap Patrick! That would be hilarious
There's a whole list I want Anna to slap for Robin. Robert, Jason, Carly, Patrick, Sonny.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ohh so much to comment on LOL!

Daisy34, word to your whole post. I too loved today. I cringed at the end but I still enjoyed it. I *loved* their talk. It was so classic Scrubs. I think I enjoyed that more than I did the physical stuff.

Quote:
No "oh crap" face, or no sadness...he just flirted in Robin's face.
See I thought he did have an "Oh crap" look on his face. Right before they went to a commericial, I thought I saw it. Now as for the Gwen thing, the way I saw it, after Robin called him on his crap, he saw Gwen as an out. He may not be ready to move forward so when Gwen came knocking he took the chance and was an ass cause he knows Robin would run in the other direction like she said she would

Oh and I agree AssPat need to die LOL. I'm hoping that since the last few weeks have been about Robin's feelings n ow the next phase in this story is Patrick's feelings.

I actually don't mind the pacing. I love the push/pull. I love the angst. I'm loving the story. My only complaint is the airtime. We just need more airtime.

Quote:
But Robin does take chances, she fell in love with Jason (look how well that turned out), she did a lot of adventerous stuff like rock climbing in Paris, she had a full life in Paris, and how do I know, her renion with Anna on AMC. It's sad that AMC writers know more about her history than GH. I just refuse to believe the things they want us to believe about her life in Paris. Her celebrating her birthday alone was just stupid. Both her mom and best friend came back from the dead and they were in Europe, I don't believe that she was lonely there.
I agree with that but for some reason GH is neglecting it. They seem to want to hit us over the head with the fact that Robin doesn't take any risk or is trying to hide from life. So I just see her going to Patrick as her way of "taking a risk" so to speak.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene_Ray
Well, I`d take a slow buildup to an insta-couple any day, but I understand what you mean. It just sucks. He was such an ass. UGH.

No, I love that they are going slowly, but I don't like how it's always the same thing- bickering, name calling, etc. I want some meaningful conversations like the one they had today and while he was waiting for his father to get out of surgery. Some sort of character development on both sides. But they bicker, make-out, bicker, and then Patrick becomes a horndog and they are back to square one. I just want some romantic moments, like a DATE. I do love their banter, but I wish they went easy on eachother once in a while. I think people are just getting sick with them going nowhere, and when it seems like they are going somewhere, something happens and they go back to normal.

Please writers, you have a potential supercouple here with a great storyline- don't screw it up!!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

I kinda agree with twoods, the bickering is cute and all but I'm tired of the fighting. Robin shouldn't only go to Patrick when she's angry and he shouldn't be able to call her on it so easily. Also, he shouldn't go making dates before they're about to get down to it, but I'll forgive him this time. I want them to move further, the HIV talk was a good start today. Hopefully we can get some emotional scenes with Robin telling him about Stone. Because just going back to him looking bad in her eyes and more fighting is definately a waste of this awesome couple.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Please writers, you have a potential supercouple here with a great storyline- don't screw it up!!
lol you already know i agree with this

i love their banter but its defintely always nice to see them have more meaningful conversations, like some parts of today, and some conversations they had on their "dates" and during the epidemic (im still bitter we didn't get the epidemic scene)... those are the kinds of things i want to see from them
Old 04-24-2006, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

I enjoyed like 95% of today. They had a real talk. And then he reverted to reak jerk. I think he knew that the blonde at the door had already hammered the nail in so he just took it the rest of the way knowing it was pretty much a lost cause...

but anyways its like 1 step foward 5 steps back with these 2...I dont need them to speed it up but I do need something new...its been this same foward/backward stuff from the beginning....we know Patrick has a heart in there somewhere so let it out writers and stop shoving the typical blondes at the door crap in our face. Its old.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

grr there where some great moments today with lots of kissing why did they have to go and ruin it but i have hope that things will work out *fingers crossed*
Old 04-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Just think happy thoughts....tongue kissing, possible ass grabbing, wonderful conversation, longing looks before the last kiss.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

ah memories!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just think happy thoughts....tongue kissing, possible ass grabbing, wonderful conversation, longing looks before the last kiss.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I completely agree that they need something new. I'm tired of the same bickering about her living her life, his bed side manner, him being a pig, etc. I think that is why I loved their convo about their issues yesterday like Alicia said. I definitely loved it more than the physical stuff. If they don't connect on an emotional/deeper level, then I don't think they have a chance. They both feel it, they're just scared to pursue it, but don't worry.. they'll get there eventually. I do like the push and pull and the angst. With all the publicity Scrubs is getting, I don't think we have anything to worry about. We just need to be patient. *i'm trying*

Have a great day (even moreso if Scrubs is on!),
~Kelly
Old 04-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Even though it's very arrogant of the little asshat I liked how he assumed they will eventually have sex and even researched it.

I don't think there will be any Scubs today. Le sigh.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think there will be any Scubs today. Le sigh.
Yeah. It`s gonna be Sonny Hospital today. I can feel it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread