Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

HOLY CRAP have i missed out! Please someone tell me where I can see clips?!? I have loved Patrick since he got to Port Charles and even started his first thread here before FF crashed, lol!

Any good Robin/Patrick sites, vids, fics, etc????? I have to know!

And let me tell you Jason has his own problems, why does he have to butt into everyone elses? Sheesh!
Old 04-30-2006, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerBear
HOLY CRAP have i missed out! Please someone tell me where I can see clips?!? I have loved Patrick since he got to Port Charles and even started his first thread here before FF crashed, lol!

Any good Robin/Patrick sites, vids, fics, etc????? I have to know!

And let me tell you Jason has his own problems, why does he have to butt into everyone elses? Sheesh!
Here Kerry: http://www.robinscorner.org/

That site has all Robin clips, it's a great site. It should have the majority of the Scrubs stuff you missed.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

OMG Liz! You rock! TY TY TY TY TY TY TY

I am home on Fridays to watch, but I think I might have to record them now, lol.

So did the kiss against the wall already happen?
Old 04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

That kiss was last Friday but they replayed it Monday.

I can't wait for the couch kiss. It looks so romantic the way he's all over her and I noticed there are candles lit too. Sigh.

Last edited by -imaginary-; 04-30-2006 at 07:36 PM
Old 04-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01

Trish! We have awesome taste in couples don't we?
Darn tooting!

Alicia - EEEEEEKK! You're icon is sooooooooo adorable! I can't wait for those scenes. Except I'm pretty sure they won't have a happy ending because there's no doubt in my mind that Patrick is going to, yet again, stick his foot in his mouth.

Here's a link to a Patrick & Robin website : Patrick and Robin [dot] net Also, the best place to go is the Scrubs message board. If you'd like the link for it, just give me a PM and I'll let you know since we can't link to other message boards.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

I read on a site that on May 24th
Spoiler:

TY for the link Trisha! I think I found the message board yesterday in my searching, lol.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Did anybody see this pic? OMG! They're so cute!

Credit to: http://patrickandrobin.net

Risse
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Anybody seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcNeeuYaaU

It came from the Scrubs board.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Diamondroad, thanks so much for the link. I love Clue- her video is awesome! I agree that Robin has been the punching bag on this show for too long, and is such a great person
Old 05-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia-
That kiss was last Friday but they replayed it Monday.

I can't wait for the couch kiss. It looks so romantic the way he's all over her and I noticed there are candles lit too. Sigh.
EEEE! Alicia i love your icon!! have anymore like those?!

im so excited for this week and next week!! May Sweeps is going to ROCK! esp. May 24!

lol and sorry guys i'd usually have the first post template up with all the links, and all that good stuff but i haven't made it because of hectic school schedule... plus im possibly awating a new banner from ann!

EDITED TO ADD: Today was unexpected AMAZING! this is a scene i have been waiting for since scrubs started!! GAAHH!! so incredible! i loved that Robin told Patrick all of that, even assuring him that it was Jason that was bothering her! and through the whole thing was like "Hug her! Hug her! Hug her!" and when he did, i just about died! ...they just fit so well together! im really interested in the previews for tomorrow, and reading spoilers dont help hehehe

Last edited by othlov3r23; 05-01-2006 at 01:02 PM
Old 05-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Rox, I read about the amazing scenes in the Live recap, and cannot wait for the show today. I love that this moment was unexpected, because it made it even more wonderful.

So the couch scene is tomorrow? Bring it on!!!
Old 05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Absolute Fan

the couch scene is tomorrow!! woah!! i didn't know that... in the preview they have Patrick coming up behind Robin taking away her patient's chart saying "you're not going back to work tonight, Robin" or something like that!!

hopefully it is!! im excited!! i love them!
Old 05-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

That's what people on the Scrubs board are saying..I always thought that it was on Thursday. This Scrubs timeline is confusing me.

Today's scene was PERFECTION. I love how nobody knew about it, and it surprised all the Scrubbies. It took this long, but the writers finally got it right. I loved how Robin was so vulnerable and let down her guard. And the look on Patrick's face- he finally got why she never takes any chances. She's been around violence her whole life, and the one time she took a chance she got HIV. I loved how he wasn't snarky, and just listened to her. Then the HUG at the end- it was absolutely amazing. I got teary eyed when she broke down, but the hug made me a goner. I just love these two!

Last edited by twoods; 05-01-2006 at 02:58 PM
Old 05-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I got teary eyed when she broke down, but the hug made me a goner.
I was so caught up in the scene I didn`t even realize that tears started forming when she started to break down and then when he walked up behind her I started squeeling, then they hugged and I was like squeeling/crying. I probably looked like an idiot.

Amazing SCRUBS moment today.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

aw what a cute hug, his chin rests perfectly on the top on her head
Closed Thread   Post New Thread