Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2016, 07:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Yeah if she ain't playing more mind games, it should definitely be towards Liam. lol Or she'd think it's Liam and someone else comes running in. lol
hahaha!! omg yes, I think you may be right. Maybe she hears that liam's going over to his dad's place, prepares a little strip tease show and them bam...bill shows up- with umm (awkward) brooke!! hahaha
WinterWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWitch (View Post)
hahaha!! omg yes, I think you may be right. Maybe she hears that liam's going over to his dad's place, prepares a little strip tease show and them bam...bill shows up- with umm (awkward) brooke!! hahaha
That would make for some hilarious television for sure.
I do feel like Quinn has brought out a much better Liam... like he's actually better to watch for me than he's ever been.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That would make for some hilarious television for sure.
I do feel like Quinn has brought out a much better Liam... like he's actually better to watch for me than he's ever been.
yup - that would be so much fun! I can totally imagine Quinn's face! Instead of being all like embarrassed that she's in her underwear, she'd be like -'oohh i see. you two have been naughty!' (to bill/ brook)

Yes, i totally agree. Ever since the cabin- he was different with quinn (even though he didn't know who she was). He's never really been that way with anyone else. He was so lovely with her.
Maybe he's never been so much in love as he was with eve/ quinn. I think he's still in shock. I really hope they continue with their storyline! It would be a waste, i think, not too!
Old 06-27-2016, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yup - that would be so much fun! I can totally imagine Quinn's face! Instead of being all like embarrassed that she's in her underwear, she'd be like -'oohh i see. you two have been naughty!' (to bill/ brook)

Yes, i totally agree. Ever since the cabin- he was different with quinn (even though he didn't know who she was). He's never really been that way with anyone else. He was so lovely with her.
Maybe he's never been so much in love as he was with eve/ quinn. I think he's still in shock. I really hope they continue with their storyline! It would be a waste, i think, not too!
Hmmm yes I could see that possibly happening. Would love to see Quinn have some blackmail leverage over Bill again.

I agree, no matter how much some might not have liked the storyline the chemistry is undeniable and should be continued. Quinn (and the amnesia ) brought out a sweeter and much less annoying side to Liam that I've never seen before because his arrogance was missing from the equation.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I love Quinn and Liam together! I hope we get more scenes with them together soon!
Old 06-27-2016, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Hmmm yes I could see that possibly happening. Would love to see Quinn have some blackmail leverage over Bill again.

I agree, no matter how much some might not have liked the storyline the chemistry is undeniable and should be continued. Quinn (and the amnesia ) brought out a sweeter and much less annoying side to Liam that I've never seen before because his arrogance was missing from the equation.
omg yes to the bolded parts! so funny and so spot on! Ooooh my I would so like Quinn to have something over Bill again! He deserves it. And his face when someone messes with him like that is priceless!
I actually think both liam and quinn would become better if they were together. They both bring out the good in one another (conversely when they hate- they bring out the worst in each other). Liam might actually be more like quinn then he'd care to admit. Quinn should remind liam that he was a different man with her.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Yes she would! She rarely ever looks shocked.
I wonder how Liam would react if he walked on on Quin like that though. lol

Yeah, Adam & Eve was a love story. lol
Quin and Liam is a hate story.... it's really something.
Old 06-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Liam might actually be more like quinn then he'd care to admit. Quinn should remind liam that he was a different man with her.
Completely Agree! Liam is more like Quinn than he could ever imagine or admit to himself or anyone else because I think we all know he has a quite self serving opinion of himself after years of ego stroking from the people he surrounds himself with.

He quite literally was a different man with Quinn. New name, wife and memories. :lmao
Old 06-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's amazing because I don't really ship Quinn and Liam yet but their scenes are always so fire. However, with the right amount of long building up, I can root for it.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

I ship Liam with being pushed off a cliff but that was already denied and happened to Deacon instead. So I'm resigned to him going nowhere anytime soon.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I ship Liam with being pushed off a cliff but that was already denied and happened to Deacon instead. So I'm resigned to him going nowhere anytime soon.
Urg. Stop hating on Liam.
You at least like his scenes with Quinn right?
Old 06-27-2016, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Urg. Stop hating on Liam.
You at least like his scenes with Quinn right?
It's so much fun though, but okay I'll stop.

Yes I do enjoy his scenes with Quinn.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's so much fun though, but okay I'll stop.

Yes I do enjoy his scenes with Quinn.
So maybe you can grow to like Liam if he got together with Quinn in the future.... Very interesting.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So maybe you can grow to like Liam if he got together with Quinn in the future.... Very interesting.
Uhh nope I'll still hate Liam it's just that rare occurrence that Quinn will make him tolerable. Let's just say if it were a choice between Adam & Liam I would choose Adam.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Uhh nope I'll still hate Liam it's just that rare occurrence that Quinn will make him tolerable. Let's just say if it were a choice between Adam & Liam I would choose Adam.
Adam was so naive though.
Reply   Post New Thread