Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2016, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWitch (View Post)
Hopefully someone else can help you out with it. It's so difficult with Soaps because episodes air every day.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I did some research and that pic is from the April 6th episode when Wyatt discovered Quinn/Liam kissing at the cabin.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes you are all right and yes he is still in love with I think he is denYing because can't face that he really is yet! Yes couple who hated each other at first and rhen fall in love ate awesome! The thin line between love & hate!
Old 05-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I want the build up to be long because what Quinn did to Liam wasn't right even if she fell in love in the process.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I did some research and that pic is from the April 6th episode when Wyatt discovered Quinn/Liam kissing at the cabin.
Oh! Thanks for that! That's super

Quote:
I want the build up to be long because what Quinn did to Liam wasn't right even if she fell in love in the process
Me too....plus the longer the wait the better the outcome; tensions will build!! There will be fireworks when they finally do get together!
WinterWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm both surprised and not surprised that the storyline actually took this direction of Liam being torn about his feelings after the amnesia wore off. From the very beginning I had hope that this storyline would start a change of having it be the same old love triangle mess going on.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, when I saw Liam flip out and put Quinn in the closet and then run off to be with Steffy my first reaction was - well that story line is so over. Quinn will leave for a while forget all about it and Liam will get back together with Steffy.

What I did not expect was to see Quinn show up at Liam's door asking for his forgiveness - so soon too. She decided to go back and face the music! And all because of him. Then when she was telling him how their time together had changed her and confessing her love to him, he was crying (could not believe that ). And it seemed like he was sad for her; to hear how she's been living her life. Maybe even sad for the fact that he was no longer with her up in the cabin away from everything.
And I think he wanted to, in that moment actually be close to her. But, instead he pushed back using anger to fight his feelings; feelings for a woman that he's been at war with from day one; and her with him.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What I did not expect was to see Quinn show up at Liam's door asking for his forgiveness - so soon too. She decided to go back and face the music! And all because of him. Then when she was telling him how their time together had changed her and confessing her love to him, he was crying (could not believe that ). And it seemed like he was sad for her; to hear how she's been living her life. Maybe even sad for the fact that he was no longer with her up in the cabin away from everything.
And I think he wanted to, in that moment actually be close to her. But, instead he pushed back using anger to fight his feelings; feelings for a woman that he's been at war with from day one; and her with him.
All that plus the unknown of what will come of both Quinn and Liam's feelings makes this will they/wont they get together for real all the more interesting to watch play out.

From the very beginning this SL had so much potential for Quinn/Liam and Steffy/Wyatt to take things in an unexpected direction because everyone expected the Statt/Steam triangle but didn't anticipate this would be the part Quinn would play. They put a completely different spin of how to involve Quinn this time whilst finally giving into the raw chemistry that's always been between Quinn and Liam.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg wow today was good. Wowo Liam didn't press charges and that speech Quinn said to Liam was so heartfelt. She really is in love with him & she is gonna work hard for him too see how much she has changed.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

I just found this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmJcFKfLrgA Rena, Scott etc were on The Talk in April.
Old 05-26-2016, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome interview they are so hot together!

Rena is gorgeous and Scott is cute. Aww so true Quinn is trying to prove to Liam that she has changed & th eery belong together. I love yesterday that she reminded Liam of the good things he said about when he was "Adam" & she was "Eve" it's like deep he did feel that and I love how she said and you loved me and flinched like damn I did.

I'm ready to see how they this will continue to play out.

Quinn does get Liam to on some way he is just ready to see or admit it yet.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

The episode where Liam bailed Quinn out was good! I liked the scene where Liam asked if he could have a moment with Quinn and then asked her who she was. It showed that he is intrigued by her and that he wants to understand her. I think what he really wants to know is whether the woman in the cabin with him was her true self or if it was all an act to keep him away from steffy. Because, he knows that he loved that woman. I also like the fact that he finally remembered everything and Quinn came back to face the music because now they've created a situation where, if he starts falling for her, he'll take her with all her faults as well and not just for the woman who was in the cabin.

I think that we'll probably see him fighting for steffy. And possibly after some time realise that steffy isn't fighting back but, Quinn on the other hand is. And the fact that they're both alike in that way - both fighters, might lead him to fall for Quinn.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

What episode did they last have scenes on?
Old 06-03-2016, 03:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
What episode did they last have scenes on?
omg! it's been sooo long lol last scene they had together was in the interrogation room. But, they're in the trailer for the next ep!
Spoiler:
I wonder how he'll react??
Old 06-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

omg!! so it sounds like some more extremely emotional high stakes scenes coming our way.