Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

This Rena/Scott selfie is so cute.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ05YTlD...na.sofer&hl=en
Old 03-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Haha. Love that they took a picture together.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

I'm guessing it was while the crew were in Australia because Rena has lots of photos with the cast on her instagram.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

In a live facebook video, Rena said her favorite storyline every to do on the show was the Quinn/Liam storyline because it was so different from anything she's done before.

However, she did say she liked Quinn/Eric together as well.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
In a live facebook video, Rena said her favorite storyline every to do on the show was the Quinn/Liam storyline because it was so different from anything she's done before.

However, she did say she liked Quinn/Eric together as well.
It was a pairing full of so much potential built up (unintentionally) over the years via their dislike of each other.
No surprise it was a favoured story for Rena because she's right it was very different.

I just realized this time last year Quinn was holding "Adam"/Liam hostage and fast forward a year she was at Liam's wedding to Steffy.

Awww no love for DeQuinn?
Old 03-26-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ They did and I think if Scott get his Emmy, it's going to be due to one of his terrific acting scenes with Quinn! the scene when he kicked her out of his apartment.

Their scenes together was just very unusual and very different. lol

I think I am upset that Quinn and Liam storyline sort of feels unfinished. I feel we should've seen more from Liam how terrible it was to him what Quinn did to him but instead it got turned into a Steffy vs Quinn storyline.

What a difference a year make.

No one asked her about DeQuinn. lol I think she was asked about these pairings. lol

She was asked which storyline was her favorite in the show, she said she know it's strange to say but the Quinn/Liam one. lol I think she was asked about Quinn/Eric, she said she's rooting for them because it brings a different side to Quinn and she really believes that Quinn loves him... so, I think Rena enjoys portraying this new side to Quinn...

HOWEVER, she did slam Liam as well. Just to compliment her on screen soon Wyatt. lol And she also mentioned how Liam is with Steffy because Hope isn't in town. lol Great on screen mother.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I think I am upset that Quinn and Liam storyline sort of feels unfinished. I feel we should've seen more from Liam how terrible it was to him what Quinn did to him but instead it got turned into a Steffy vs Quinn storyline.

HOWEVER, she did slam Liam as well. Just to compliment her on screen soon Wyatt. lol And she also mentioned how Liam is with Steffy because Hope isn't in town. lol Great on screen mother.
Agreed. Quinn/Liam were left very unfinished so much more story there than what was told. I'll always believe it should've been Liam spearheading trying to get Quinn away from Eric instead of Ridge.

lol Well she isn't wrong about that Liam's only as loyal as his next waffle session I think everyone believes he'd be "Steffy who?" if Hope turned up. We'd likely finally get the Liam/Steffy/Hope/Wyatt quad triangle that was just out of reach due to the timing of Kim and Jacqueline's comings & goings from the show.
Old 03-26-2017, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Agreed. Quinn/Liam were left very unfinished so much more story there than what was told. I'll always believe it should've been Liam spearheading trying to get Quinn away from Eric instead of Ridge.

lol Well she isn't wrong about that Liam's only as loyal as his next waffle session I think everyone believes he'd be "Steffy who?" if Hope turned up. We'd likely finally get the Liam/Steffy/Hope/Wyatt quad triangle that was just out of reach due to the timing of Kim and Jacqueline's comings & goings from the show.
I agree, I think it probably would've made more sence, HOWEVER! the issue was that it wouldn't make sense in a way because Liam and Eric aren't father and soon... but with Quinn, Eric was her grandfather and of course Ridge is Steffy father. So, they needed to have Steffy hate Quinn and get her father Ridge on her side.

When Rena was saying that, I was thinking of you. lolol
I think he's loyal to Steffy right now though.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

When Rena was saying that, I was thinking of you. lolol
I think he's loyal to Steffy right now though.
Of course.
Yes he's loyal for now.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow Scott won the Emmy. That was the shocker of the night, but he won it from the reel he submitted.

If you watch B&B daily, you don't get how he win it, BUT, if you look at his reel, it makes perfect sense.

Also, I loved that Scott thanked Rena Sofer, he called her his scene partner and really just thanked her....

Amazing that the Quinn/Liam storyline was Scott's BEST acting in the entire series thus far....
Old 05-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

I can't lie and say he came close to deserving that win when Billy and Peter were both imo robbed.

Nice that he thanked Rena though.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Peter for SURE! I haven't seen his reel yet but I feel Peter did the best job but if we are judging from reel, Scott submitted the perfect one. How reels can make a difference. lol
I haven't seen Billy's reel yet as well but he also did terrific acting.

Amazing how the Quinn/Liam story got an Emmy. lol

Scott chemistry with Renee was just way better than his chemistry with many of the other actors/actresses on the series. ANd being with Rena, made his acting better... which is why he said he couldn't have asked for a better scene partner. I think that was his line.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Scott chemistry with Renee was just way better than his chemistry with many of the other actors/actresses on the series. ANd being with Rena, made his acting better... which is why he said he couldn't have asked for a better scene partner. I think that was his line.
Despite how the storyline came together I still believe this pairing could've become a true power duo IF the show hadn't gone with the status quo expected pairing of Liam/Steffy.
I'm saying that as not a major fan of either pairing too.
Old 09-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Despite how the storyline came together I still believe this pairing could've become a true power duo IF the show hadn't gone with the status quo expected pairing of Liam/Steffy.
I'm saying that as not a major fan of either pairing too.
Don't everything get sacrificed for Liam in the end?
Reply   Post New Thread