Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

I've been super excited since the picture and spoiler came out about them because I had given up hope of Sasha being moved out of Zencole's orbit. So I'm happily surprised by this turnaround. They could be really great as friends and build to more over the coming months is what I'd like to see. I also imagine in the midst of this that Caroline be on the side-lines keeping quiet about her feelings and slowly losing Thomas to Sasha.

I'm very happy about no family triangles involved by making Thomas/Sasha a possibility too.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So, do you ultimately want a Caroline/Thomas/Sasha love triangle?

Caroline is definitely going to pinning for Thomas from a distance.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

No I want Thomas/Sasha to be given a proper chance and them not even notice that Caroline now sees him in a romantic light.

Caroline pining on the side-lines is a no brainer at the speed things seem to be moving.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dang Caroline will be going through it. However, I probably don't want Thomas and Sasha to happen romantic because it seems like she's going to be with another person who's secretly in love with another....

I still believe Thomas is completely into Caroline....
Old 08-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

We're gonna have to wait and see how it plays out.

Yesterdays Thomas/Ridge scenes were a huge disappointment. Though as I expected he was hardly jumping for joy over the CaRidge split.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't speak on it yet since I didn't watch the scenes yet but will watch it soon.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

The spoilers I've just been reading have peaked my interest big time into thinking that the Thomas/Sasha friendship is gonna be legit serious and not just some simple angst to be an obstacle for Thomas/Caroline. Especially considering the Monday spoiler for the latter.

Thomas/Sasha bonding over strained relationships with fathers is how it appears to begin.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just to use spoiler tags a bit though. I try to avoid spoilers for the future episodes. lol The past ones I don't mind because the episode already aired and that's more on me for being behind. lol
I don't like to know what exact storylines are coming up though. Happy that there might be an real legit friendship between Thomas/Sasha though. I can't wait.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

The only vague spoiler is that they potentially bond over their relationships with their fathers. I don't know anything for sure it's all just assumptions on my behalf of the spoiler descriptions I've read. What I can confirm is there will be Thomas/Caroline scenes on Monday and Thomas/Sasha scenes on Tuesday & Friday. So we'll be getting a little bit of Carmas and Tasha this coming week.

So Ridge is talking a big game with his talk of forgiveness, healing between himself and Thomas but imo that's still coming across so falsely in the attitude toward Thomas when they were speaking in Thursdays scenes. I still saw the resentment coming off Ridge in waves. I'm interested to know how you read those father/son scenes.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay.

I truly really blame Caroline for the way that Ridge feels towards Thomas in like the past year. I really feel that anytime he looks at Thomas, he sees the woman who took advantage of his wife because of the way Caroline made it sound. That's the mean reason I always understood Ridge perspective while trying to like Thomas.

However, I recently started liking Thomas.

I can't wait to see those scenes.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

I don't know what to say about Mondays Thomas/Caroline scenes other than it really felt as though Caroline bordered on unintentionally arrogant by giving Thomas her blessing to not wait for her in the same breathe as saying she was "open to whatever the future holds" (heavily implying that she meant the relationship between herself & Thomas). Like are you kidding me of course he'll wait when the door is left open like that. The only way I see him not waiting is if he somehow ends up believing that she wont be back at all.

Also I felt he was just way too understanding about Caroline taking Douglas away for a undefined amount of time.

I totally adore Thomas/Sasha. They didn't jump into any overt flirting or anything of that nature but there was definite chemistry there. Instead they talked about serious stuff such as Sasha's vehement insistence that Thomas never let Douglas feel unloved or unwanted. It was nice seeing how sweet and understanding Thomas was with how he responded to Sasha opening up about the scars that Julius' poor treatment has left on her.

Can't wait to see their next scenes on Friday.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I completely agree and on Thomas... that's been my main issue with him. Is that he just agrees to anything like he doesn't have a mind of his own. Like at this point Caroline could say jump off the roof for the family and it seems he'll understand and do it.

So, I didn't care for the Caroline/Thomas goodbye (for now) scene.

I enjoyed the Thomas/Sasha scenes! Waiting to see more, and I loved how Sasha made Thomas know how important it was for him to be in Douglas life.

I'm 4 episodes behind on B&B though, so the first Thomas/Sasha scenes were the only scenes I watched with them thus far.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Thomas just goes way too soft on Caroline letting her get away with all kinds of bull and she plays on that big time because she knows exactly how he feels about her. Well hahaha Caroline she isn't gonna be laughing if he takes her advice to not wait for her.

I didn't care for the goodbye scene either.

Thomas/Sasha is such a breathe of fresh air they're just what I needed for my interest to be renewed (Statt/Steam had killed it) they've had sweet little flirtmance moments but the bulk of their scenes has been serious talk about how serious Thomas is taking being a dad and Sasha's issues with Julius. Ngl I totally swooned at Thomas stepping in to get Julius to back off when he was laying into Sasha. I'm loving the friendship building up between them.
Old 08-15-2016, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Thomas just goes way too soft on Caroline letting her get away with all kinds of bull and she plays on that big time because she knows exactly how he feels about her. Well hahaha Caroline she isn't gonna be laughing if he takes her advice to not wait for her.

I didn't care for the goodbye scene either.

Thomas/Sasha is such a breathe of fresh air they're just what I needed for my interest to be renewed (Statt/Steam had killed it) they've had sweet little flirtmance moments but the bulk of their scenes has been serious talk about how serious Thomas is taking being a dad and Sasha's issues with Julius. Ngl I totally swooned at Thomas stepping in to get Julius to back off when he was laying into Sasha. I'm loving the friendship building up between them.
I completely agree! It's his son involved so he should've been way more demanding. I respect the fact the he is respecting Caroline wishes, but just taking the son out of town? didn't he miss enough time with Douglas already?

I agree with you on Thomas/Sasha and I loved how we called it before the scenes between them started airing. lol
I just want months worth of a build up since Thomas is in a relationship right now I think, and he's still a bit in love with Caroline.
Old 08-15-2016, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I completely agree! It's his son involved so he should've been way more demanding. I respect the fact the he is respecting Caroline wishes, but just taking the son out of town? didn't he miss enough time with Douglas already?

I agree with you on Thomas/Sasha and I loved how we called it before the scenes between them started airing. lol
I just want months worth of a build up since Thomas is in a relationship right now I think, and he's still a bit in love with Caroline.
I respect how he's handling the situation too but he's lost too much time being Douglas' father for it to be okay that Caroline's just up and left with him for New York on such short notice. The cast list for the week shows that Douglas will be on-screen this Friday so I assume he'll be getting a skype call which Caroline did mention they could do in their goodbye.

Yep we were hopeful for a Thomas/Sasha pairing before it became legit.
Thomas is clearly still in love with Caroline but he's actually single right now he's no longer seeing Veronica.

I love this bonus scene from Thomas/Sasha's first scenes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OGrc_eX6oM.

I'm curious to see how Thomas would handle being torn between Sasha and Caroline because he's wanted Caroline for so long (but I think despite that he could pull away out of a feeling of guilt of thinking he's the cause of Caroline/Ridge's split) but now in her absence he's slowing growing closer to Sasha so there's room there for his feelings to become complicated in ways he wont have expected.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 08-15-2016 at 11:07 PM
Kylebraxtonisthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread