Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2017, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Poor Thomas returned from NYC to Steffy having been gift-wrapped the CEO position, she's moved back to his place and next week seems he'll be announcing the reunion with Caroline didn't work out.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Didn't watch but I'm not sure if I'll feel sad for Thomas. Of course things will be different when you return.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

^ I feel bad that no matter whether he's there or not he's passed over for the top job because of favouritism toward Steffy.

I doubt Thomas will get any story other than being Steffy's talk-to so I don't know why Pierson bothered returning.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well Thomas wasn't really around to get a top job though. If it was up to me, I wouldn't have giving it to Steffy and Thomas but Steffy didn't get the hob for her talents, it's because Quinn and Eric wants her to be with Wyatt again... that's the only reason she was offered to a higher position....
Old 01-19-2017, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Pierson really is wasted on B&B he's leading man material but they give him nothing to do but be someone for Steffy to complain to. It's ridiculous considering he's clearly wanted for work elsewhere in movies and I'm sure anyone smart enough would quickly snap him up for a primetime role. Another one of those mysteries of why do these talented actors stick around?!
Old 01-29-2017, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm excited that Thomas' displeasure of not being considered for CEO is actually going to be a storyline. If only so he's getting storytime removed from being about his godawful lovelife. I get why he's upset since post-Douglas reveal Ridge was meant to be mentoring him to takeover as CEO one day.
Old 01-29-2017, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm actualy going to reply to your post #140... because it's sort of the way I feel. I sadly feel there's sort of no place for Pierson on the show. I blame it on the writing staff though because it seems they have no idea what to do with him.

I really could've used Thomas voice weeks ago though when he talked about how Quinn is the only reason she has the job. lol

I just dislike B&B right now because Ridge and Steffy were the ring leaders at making the family unite to hate Quinn and now suddenly they care about her? Ridiculous.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Thomas' POV in the coming storyline for him makes alot of sense. He goes away (to bond with the family that was kept from him by the lies surrounding Douglas' paternity) on the heels of Ridge/Steffy being on the outs with Eric over the families mass betrayal. Then he comes home to the ringleaders of the Forresters vs Queric suddenly getting all the spoils of being CEO for non work based reasons. I'd be pissed off too at coming back to that scenario.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, obviously a lot has changed, but sadly that's what happens when you leave for awhile like Thomas did.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

Even if Thomas had been on-screen he wouldn't have been considered for CEO since Steffy only got it through Eric trying to push Steffy/Wyatt into close working contact. The only difference is that his reaction would have happened much sooner.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess it's difficult for me to really feel bad for Thomas since he was out for awhile even if I agree with him....
Old 02-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Thomas called Steffy "click bait". Damn he's on form with his bitterness and I'm living for it. I can't wait to see how this Spectra revival possibly plays into Thomas' storyline right now.

Pierson and Darin both noticeably began "following" the Spectra newbies actors on twitter in the last few days. I'm confused as to what Thomas/Caroline's status is (since I skipped some eps ) but think Thomas/Sally is a possible eventual pairing. I liked their initial scenes together.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Thomas/Caroline relationship didn't work out or something. I forgot because I've been deleting or just fast forwarding pass episodes...
Old 02-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

^ So basically a off-screen break-up to go with their off-screen reunion sounds about right I guess since the show had no real investment in them being together.
All the potential was ruined before they even got that chance to be together because by the time it finally came it was battered, bruised and no longer what it could've been.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed.... I think my main issue with Thomas character is I don't know what the writers want to do with him. He seems all over the place...
Reply   Post New Thread