Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2016, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

While I'm glad Thomas stood up to be counted as Douglas because you could see how important that was to him. I feel bad for him that once Ridge accepted it that he got it warped in his mind that it meant he needed to be with Caroline to make it all fit together. Which is very much why a slow build is going to be
so important to any romance that does come to be between Thomas and Caroline.

Thomas being so pro-Liam makes me wanna and then slap him.

Thomas, Wyatt STOP FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER!! They were totally joke flirting during the fourth of july party Statt had and you know me I LOVED IT.
Brilliant and organic banter that I just adore between my two faves. I'm so low-key in love with their scenes together.

OMG so many thoughts running through my mind about the pre-Douglas convo that Thomas/Caroline were having at the party on the 7/6 episode. Damn you Bill for interrupting!! Something that shocked Thomas while living in Paris that he went through with ????? colour me intrigued I NEED answers to what this talk
was about.

Too darn funny that FC employee Veronica starts sniffing around Thomas and that jealous glint quickly came over Caroline.

Daddy!Thomas is seriously the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Completely swooned at the cuteness of him calling Douglas 'Mr D'. Those looks Caroline was giving him during DougMas bonding time was quite telling because you could literally see the gears turning in her head of feelings she was having. I dont think
Thomas even realizes that watching him with Douglas is stirring up feelings for Caroline. She's seeing him in a whole other light right now while for him what he's seeing is Douglas. We know where Thomas' feelings are in that he wants that complete family of himself with Douglas & Caroline but then he seems to have
heard her loud and clear that it isn't gonna happen the way he wanted (or at least she meant that back in June ).
Old 07-24-2016, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'm pro Liam at this moment too, so... THANK YOU THOMAS.
Thomas and Wyatt were flirting to you. Writers better do this Thomas is bi storyline soon for you.
I think they are your two favorite characters so naturally you'll love their scenes together.

What do you think of this low key Thomas/Veronica relationship?

I agree with you that Caroline is falling more for him when she sees how he is with Douglas. and I can understand it because I started liking Thomas when it was revealed that Caroline was pregnant because that's when I finally saw the change in him happen and he's just been a nice father now although I didn't like him going through with Ridge and Caroline idea to play brother at first. But I'm loving it now.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Wyatt blew him a kiss so yes I of course class that as my silly babies low-key flirting. Pierson/Darin just work so well off each other.

Speaking of wanting Thomas to be bi that's instantly what sprung to mind with this mysterious Paris story he was telling Caroline. I will NEVER forgive Bill for stopping me knowing what they were talking about.

Don't think much of Thomas/Veronica other than he's probably trying to take his mind off Caroline because you just know that deep down he hasn't let go of it.

Playing at being the big brother while knowing he was the biological father was never going to fly with Thomas for long so I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did even if it wasn't altogether that long. That look he got on his face last week when Caroline accidentally referred to Ridge as Douglas' father, like woah it was like he'd stepped in dog crap hearing those words not be about himself.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'll be okay with Wyatt/Thomas since it's not like I've been enjoying any of Wyatt love stories with the Liam leftovers.
Talk about a storyline that would be if Wyatt came out of the closet. those would be some fantastic scenes to see....

Shock us B&B writers.
The story will all come out in the right time. lol

Agree with Thomas/Veronica.

I didn't like Thomas during the pretending to be brother nonsense because he wasn't having a mind of his own and was just being controlled. I always dislike seeing things like that.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm so here for the beginning of Thyatt's love story. Sorry not sorry Steffy.

All I can think about is the Paris story because Caroline was so shocked to hear whatever it was and Thomas was so cute about it. What did you think when you saw that scene?

Interesting move that Thomas will now be living at the loft.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh YEAHHHHHH!!! I think I gotta reject it now. It will be another sibling love triangle. lol I gotta change it. lol

It actually slipped my mind. I probably was just watching the scene and not even paying attention to the words. I still have it on my DVR though so I can re-watch it. lol
Old 07-24-2016, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

It wouldn't be a triangle though because they'd happen after she inevitably goes back to Liam. #TeamThyatt

Re-watch the scene and give me your take on that specific convo.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So how long down the line you want this storyline to eventually happen?
Old 07-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
So how long down the line you want this storyline to eventually happen?
Our Thomas/Wyatt fantasy or my fantasy of a Parisian male model former lover turning up?
Old 08-03-2016, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

I miss Thomas so much he hasn't been onscreen in almost 2 weeks.
I've had to remedy this issue by watching early Thomas reaction to Caroline's pregnancy.

So it turns out we should expect the Caroline jealousy angle to potentially be explored sooner than later because Thomas/Sasha are going to become friendly.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 08-03-2016 at 12:08 PM
Kylebraxtonisthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know what I want for Thomas right now, but I just want an actual great written storyline for him.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

This is going to get so complicated if Thomas/Sasha actually end up falling for each other. But it's very possible they'll really just be platonic friends since it's obviously to amp up Caroline getting jealous enough to admit her feelings.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am so behind because I don't even know about this Thomas/Sasha friendship. nice to know that the writers were on the same track as some friends though. lol

I feel Thomas and Sasha should pretty much have a lot in common.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Today's Thomas/Ridge scenes were not what I expected them to be which was quite disappointing.

I'm very intrigued to see what it is that they'll bond over "have in common". It would be nice to see Thomas explore a potential romance that isn't tainted from the outset.

This storyline will start up next week so your not behind on having seen anything. This was tweeted about 24-48hrs ago.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Be honest, I wouldn't mind if Thomas and Sasha stayed friends for now. They both need good friends and both probably can relate to one another. I can't wait for their scenes and it's awesome we talked about it before these upcoming scenes.

The best thing about Thomas and Sasha though, no keep it in the family triangles hopefully.
Reply   Post New Thread