Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm really looking forward to that, and I hope precious little Cam gets to weigh in on the situation. Braden has been doing well with more dialogue in his scenes, so I think he can handle Cam having a reaction of some kind to his daddy also being Aiden's daddy after all.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss them being a family in general, and having scenes together as a whole family.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

That picture is all sorts of awesome. I love how there was so much build-up to their first kiss. It was an insanely agonizing wait but it was worth it.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I even loved their non-kiss, where Liz freaked out and Lucky blamed himself.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Liz is alive! *throws confetti*

Also nice to officially SEE those results, even if Maxie crossed like seven bazillion boundaries to come into Liz's home uninvited and open them. 99.99999% chance Lucky is the father. Heeee! We knew it, but nice to see it confirmed.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

IKR? Who just walks into someones house and reads their mail?

Oh Maxie... But at least we for def know Lucky is the father and we know that Liz knows!
Old 04-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL I love Maxie but she really ticked me off today. But seriously, I was just glad to see the results and see Lucky's name.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 04-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Also, the fact that Maxie didn't want them back together was meddling. I think LL2 as parents should mourn together, and Lulu was totally in the right.

It kills me to say Maxie was wrong because I love that girl, but she totally was
Old 04-13-2011, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Why is that happening so much lately, lol? Jason also rolled up in there like he lives there. I know he technically bought it, but he and Elizabeth have not been in a relationship for years. He can't just be walking in her house and taking Jake's toys, lol. And now Maxie! Strolling in and opening her mail. WTF? Nikolas and Lucky have the sense God gave them to KNOCK before entering- Lucky even knocked when they were engaged.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:12 PM
MST Manager

Here are two Lucky/Elizabeth videos that I did a few years ago. I am still proud of them, although I am definitely an amateur video maker. I've always wanted to do more, because I had so many ideas, and so many good songs, but I just haven't found the time.

Hope you like.

Beautiful Girl
Kissin' You

ETA: STFU, Maxie. You are reminding me why I wanted to kick your ass a few years ago. SO glad to see the paternity results with Lucky's name! *squeals*

Last edited by NikNak; 04-15-2011 at 09:21 PM
Old 04-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw those vids made me miss GV
Old 04-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Did anyone notice on Thursday that when Lucky was sitting around drumming on his guitar, that song seemed to be another version of "Elizabeth"? It wasn't exactly the same, but it had a lot of the same chords.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought it was too and I saw a topic about it at SOC and the Lucky/Liz fans there were bashed to hell by former fans/fans I won't name. I was like, 'Okkkayyy then.' I thought it sounded close, though.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 04-16-2011, 09:29 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiVenLoVe902 (View Post)
Aw those vids made me miss GV
SO MUCH.

*sighs*
Old 04-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Did anyone notice on Thursday that when Lucky was sitting around drumming on his guitar, that song seemed to be another version of "Elizabeth"? It wasn't exactly the same, but it had a lot of the same chords.
I wish they would bring that up again!

They have JJ and Becky, they can bring up old history!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread