Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Permanent Lock (Lucky♥Liz) #13: “There was purity and romance that really connected with people in a huge way.” -JJ

Welcome To The Lucky & Elizabeth Appreciation Thread At Fan Forum.

This is a discussion thread for fans of the couple, Lucky Spencer and Elizabeth Webber of General Hospital, currently being portrayed by Jonathan Jackson and Rebecca Herbst. Their story began in 1997 when they met as teenagers. Two marriages, three children, and a lot of drama later, Lucky and Elizabeth remain one of the most enduring soap couples today. Come on in to discuss and appreciate the “LL2” love story!

Banner created by EmeraldEyes44

Their Story…

Lucas Lorenzo Spencer Junior, better known as Lucky, is the firstborn son of soaps’ most famed supercouple Luke and Laura. He came to Port Charles in 1993, a boy who grew up on the run from the mob and was always looking for stability and something to call home. Known for inheriting his father’s charm and his mother’s heart, his life continued to be in flux and he continued to struggle with the notion of “home”- until Elizabeth came to town. She gave him her love, and she became his home. Now, he works for the PCPD, raising three children with Elizabeth, and finally having a family to call his home.

Elizabeth Imogene Webber is the granddaughter of General Hospital’s first supercouple, Steve and Audrey Hardy. She is the daughter of Andrea and Jeff Webber, sent to live with her grandmother Audrey in Port Charles when she was a “wild child” teen. She had constantly felt like she did not measure up to anyone’s standards, and it is not until she meets Lucky that she feels she is valued to another person. Elizabeth is now a nurse, raising her three children with Lucky as their father figure.

Banner created by terrilynn88

From the moment flirty teenage Elizabeth Webber hit on mysterious Lucky Spencer outside of Kelly’s, we could see the spark between these two. He questioned her about smoking cigarettes, and she asked him why he cared. Elizabeth, constantly looking for someone to care about her, and Lucky, looking for something stable and meaningful to care about. Unfortunately, they both were forever bound together when Lucky found Elizabeth in the park, beaten in the snow. It was after this tragedy we saw a precious love far beyond the teenage years of the two characters. Her heart had been closed off from all the pain life had given her. He showed her what it was like to give her heart fully to him by giving his own heart to her.

Even as adults, we can see that they still have each other’s hearts, fully and unconditionally. And they always will. They have come a long way from the two broken teenagers finding love and solace in each other. Both Elizabeth and Lucky have had their share of issues, and life has come between them. They have hurt themselves and hurt each other, but even when they try to go separate ways, they cannot help but be drawn to each other again. Lucky is Elizabeth’s best friend and father to her children and Elizabeth is the love of his life and his confidant. As teenagers they pledged themselves to each other, saying “You’ve got my heart, that’s a permanent lock. Everything I am is in love with you. My soul, my mind, my body, my spirit. That will never change.” And even now, we know that undying and instinctual love between Lucky and Elizabeth will never change.

Scenes of the Moment

Lucky & Elizabeth's Theme Song:

"Where You Are" by Rie Sinclair

Softly like a whisper
Hold me in your arms
Everything fades but you and me
You know I'd cross the stars for your love
And I think you would go that far
But there's nowhere else I'd rather be right now than where you are
Moonlight in between us
Quiet lingering
Lost in your eyes but I am safe
Ever so gently pull me in close
So I can hear you whispering my name

Music Videos

YouTube - Run | Original Liz & Lucky
YouTube - Wrote a Song for You | Original Liz&Lucky
YouTube - Lucky (JJ) and Elizabeth - Feel This
YouTube - Lucky & Elizabeth - These Are the Days
YouTube - I have loved you (L&L2 music video)
YouTube - I Loved You Then
YouTube - Lucky and Elizabeth - When You're Gone
YouTube - Lucky and Elizabeth (LnL2) ~ Broken
YouTube - Miss Those Blue Eyes || Lucky and Liz
YouTube - Even Now (( Lucky / Liz ))
YouTube - Where You Are (( Lucky / Elizabeth ))
YouTube - Lucky and Elizabeth ~ Never Say Never
YouTube - Lucky and Elizabeth ~ Original Theme
YouTube - No Hope, No Love, No Glory | Lucky & Elizabeth
YouTube - Lucky & Elizabeth | My Backwards Walk (full)
YouTube - Elizabeth & Lucky;; love the way you lie {FULL}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGTf6XCiuRI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfyu7FiBYFQ

Websites

Where You Are: A Lucky and Elizabeth Fansite
Lucky and Elizabeth- Love of a Lifetime
Know From Dreams- The Last Safe Place
Jonathan Jackson (JSJacksonWrites) on Twitter
j2: a jonathan jackson site
:: starseek :: jonathan jackson ::
Jonathan Jackson is Lucky- Livejournal Community
Rebecca-Herbst (dot) Org
Michael Saucedo (michaelsaucedo) on Twitter
gregvaughan.net
Greg Vaughan Online
Greg Vaughan (greg_vaughan) on Twitter
HD General Hospital Screencaps

Button created by Little Apple

Shipper List:

NikNak
lasha4god
JoshnKatie#1
CastlesInTheSky
CrabbyCancer69
Evil Poptart
othlov3r23
LuckyStar23
HisOnlyMuse
Hua Ze Lei
~Brady~
~Kissin In The Rain~
canuckluver
starbright83
BabyJamesIsMine
ShyGirlJay
Liliya
lovely elizabeth
dorkygirl
Ellie Cameron
blueschild007
angel_wings05
jessica3311
Scheming Star
++Audrina++
breaking silence
NBalways
Cristofle
Mich
ThisLullaby
Starsnlights
chadfreak
LiVenLoVe902
Jaime Bee
Liz01
sweetserenity
Saher89
Silviq
- Nina -
BearDogg-X
ramylover01

* If you want to be added to the shipper list, please reply and ask me. *

Last edited by Cristofle; 04-26-2011 at 07:32 PM
Old 04-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

This is a bit of work in progress! I still have two arts I'm definitely working on and a couple other ideas. NikNak, that video "Hazy" has been removed from its link- do you know if it's been moved elsewhere?

Alas, I have plenty of time to do this since I do not see Lucky or Elizabeth anywhere on GH. But it's okay! Because- and I know this will come as a shock- Dante is on.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So pretty.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 04-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is. again.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOVE THE OP AND TFTNT!
Old 04-06-2011, 02:31 PM
MST Manager

LOVE the title!

Thanks for the new thread. The opening post is gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
NikNak, that video "Hazy" has been removed from its link- do you know if it's been moved elsewhere?
Hmm. Not sure. It was such a wonderful video. I'll try and find it again.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I added a little "scenes of the moment" art, which can be updated in the year 2080 when Lucky and Elizabeth are allowed back on the show.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Addicted Fan

i love the opening... it's beautiful!

i'm really disappointed we haven't more scenes since Jake's death... i really wanted to see them grieve together and i wish we would've at least gotten a scene of them after the memorial since they didn't do one.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 04-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I just added a couple more mvids- I LOVE mvids, lol- and I also haven't previously recced a couple I originally put in there- namely Love the Way You Lie and No Hope, No Love, No Glory.

I'm still just shaking my head that there was no onscreen memorial for Jake. Sam's stillborn baby got a memorial service (which I don't disagree with, the baby was connected to several players on the canvas) but a FOUR YEAR OLD CHILD connected to three major families- the Webbers, the Spencers, and the Qs- gets a description of something that happened offscreen? I mean, God forbid Johnny and Lisa don't bond over the death of a kid they didn't know at all while his own parents are nowhere to be found.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I added a little "scenes of the moment" art, which can be updated in the year 2080 when Lucky and Elizabeth are allowed back on the show.
SO TRUE!

And yes, Jake should have gotten a real memorial service. It's rediculous that we have a million scenes of Jason pouting and dealing with Abby's ex-bf but we can't get one scene of LL2 at their son's memorial.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! I love the title!

Old 04-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I just now added a list of useful websites. To explain a couple- Know from Dreams has a fantastic clip collection including things like the rape storyline and much of earlier GVLL2. JJ's LJ community finds YT clips of any Lucky scenes daily, so if LL2 had scenes, that's a good place to find them quickly. I added various actor websites because they often have good galleries, an HD GH caps site which puts HD caps up really quickly if you're looking for good caps of that day's LL2 scenes (provided Lucky and Liz ever appear again), JJ and Greg's Twitter accounts, and Becky's husband's Twitter account because Becky has been known to do Q&As there and Michael occasionally mentions cute things like JJ and Becky's kids having a playdate together, or posts cute pictures of Becky with JJ's wife Lisa. If you have any other good website suggestions or YT accounts you find useful or fun, let me know!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Holycrap the opening is gorgeous as is this couple. I really need these two to start sharing scenes together like yesterday.

I'm to pissed off to talk about GH's lack of LL2 and the Jake storyline but I just had to see this opening.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I'm sure it will be longer than that.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread