Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

WHYYYY is Sibohan the one to talk some sense to Luke when it's supposed to be ELIZABETH?! It's her who is supposed to pick up on that vibe because she was there when Lucky raised Jake, she was there when Lucky held Jake in his arms, she was there when Lucky was there to see Jake's first steps, first word, first in everything. Hell she was also there when Lucky had whole fallout and best moments with his father all those years, she was there a lot more than Sibohan has ever been so she knows what to say and she knows what Luke is really like and she sure as hell knows who Lucky really is, so she should be one to come up to Luke and tells him off and of course tried to comfort Lucky, considering they both raised a child together, so that they would share some kind of understanding when it comes to pain and suffering.

So I don't get why it's Irish gal's job to do this but Liz is nowhere to be in the sight?! I don't get it. Not at all.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:02 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for all the goodies in the opening post. LOVE. IT.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Elizabeth has the strength to talk some sense into Luke, but I agree that Sobhian should mind her own business.

At this point I just need Elizabeth on. I get they probably cut some scenes but I can't believe the next time LL2 have a scene it will probably be about Aidan's DNA results. At least thats what I think.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

It would have resonated more had Nikolas come down harder on Luke rather than have him soft-ball it and have Siobhan come in ranting later, even with the Niz affair, because Nikolas has real history here. Nikolas- actually more than Ethan, Lulu, and Tracy- remembers when Luke was a capable father. And he knows the "anchor around my neck" is crap, that it's the alcohol talking- Luke LOVED being a father. Siobhan just doesn't know the players well enough for it to resonate. Even Lucky talking to Sonny has more meaning, because Sonny has known Lucky since he was a child and went camping with him and Luke.

Spoiler:
Old 04-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
It would have resonated more had Nikolas come down harder on Luke rather than have him soft-ball it and have Siobhan come in ranting later, even with the Niz affair, because Nikolas has real history here.
See that would require Guza to remember stuff and that is something he is incapable of.

Also lovelyelizabeth, you gave us such nice arts in the last thread

Old 04-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

You know what kills me about Guza not remembering that? He WROTE it, lol. He was head writer when Luke warned Laura that their marriage was in serious trouble if she didn't stop fixating on Nikolas at Lucky's expense, if she didn't start putting Lucky first.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG that was one of the only times I hated Luke for being so god damn controlling over Laura and Nik's relationship. Lucky also annoyed me but I got why he was so angry plus Guza was writing it and it was full of misogynistic undertones.

That spoiler makes me very happy btw.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guza has no way of every writing continuity in a storyline.

Nik talking to Luke about Lucky would be appropriate, and a good way to mend bridges between all three.

Instead, we have crappy Siobhan who actually no one gives a sht about talking to Luke like she actually knows one freaking thing about him
Old 04-08-2011, 09:04 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
That spoiler makes me very happy btw.
Me too.

*squeals*
Old 04-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, how sad is that Guza used to give a hoot about this show and now he's...just writing through drinking alcohol and he doesn't care about how that'll affect the show anymore. Sad how that show has gone out so much from classic history to rewritten history that's not even there in the first place?!

You know, I would rather have Nikolas telling Luke off rather than Sibohan because like you guys said, Nikolas has long term history with them and he KNOWS who they really are and what their relationship used to be like till now, so I would be fine with him telling him off, even Sonny for that matter. When Nikolas was there, trying to reason with Luke, I wasn't even bothered because I was so glad that someone is looking out for Lucky for once since it seems like nobody is looking out for him. So yeah, it'd be better if it was him than his current girlfriend at the moment.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That much from Luke, I got. Because Laura truly was oblivious. She talked to Lucky TWICE (and once was because she basically tripped over him at Kelly's after he and Nikolas got in a fight). When Luke brought up how upset Lucky was, she HONESTLY was shocked. She had no idea. Because over the course of months, she had barely seen her other child, she was so fixated on Nikolas. Now, Luke forbidding her from seeing him at all was ridiculous (although in fairness to Luke, he had a point- she'd left him with the Cassadines for too long and these were people who'd literally tried to end the world, lol. Laura's DNA does not guarantee Nikolas a conscience and she couldn't see that, so Luke had to), but I do think he was within his rights as a parent to demand she stop being so utterly oblivious when it came to Lucky. But that was back when Luke was a good parent, which petered out sometime circa 2004.

And on topic, this is all history Elizabeth is intimately aware of, and would be a good LL2 scene to have instead of him having to talk vaguely to Irish who has no idea what he's talking about.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's what sucks the most about this. Liz knows ALL OF THIS HISTORY and Siobhan does not. Her knowing all of this gives her authority to be able to approach either Luke or Lucky and talk like an actual educated and invested person.

Also, I've been watching LL2 clips from earlier last year, when Liz goes back to the church and Lucky has to bring her to the hospital. He says this to her while she is in the hospital bed:

Quote:
What you did was wrong, but it doesn’t change the good… it doesn’t take away the good that I know is inside of you. It doesn’t erase what we were together, what you meant to me. I’ll always remember the first time I found you on Valentine’s Day in the snow. You were hurting so much, and all I wanted was to make sure you never hurt again.
PERMANENT LOCK

Last edited by Static Waves; 04-09-2011 at 11:27 AM
Old 04-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww that's beautiful.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss them. And to just see what Guza has done to them these last few years, it hurts.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Closed Thread   Post New Thread