Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by othlov3r23
argh. that was gross... so glad Luke came in with that sword thingy (not gonna even try to spell what its really called )

but i agree with you guys... like i've said the GH writers are so stupid... you love Patrick one second and the next you want to, as you say priya, kick him the the junk! hahaha it might be to just get a rise outta Robin... but there are soo many other things he could have done that wouldn't make you want to throw up...
I know Rox. Plus, the storyline with Patrick flirting with other women to make Robin jealous is getting a little old. I thought they were past all that. Why would the writers show Patrick having actual feelings for Robin last week if they were going to have him go back to his flirting ways this week? It seems as if there are two different writers writing these scenes and it gives me a headache.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Ditto what all you guys have said.

I think tomorrow will be better. Cross your fingers.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

spoilers used to make me happy... now they just piss me off...

Spoiler:

^^that was kind of a rant... but i needed to say it...
Old 05-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah today sucked for the reasons you guys mentioned, but I have hope for the next few days. I really wonder why GH won best drama with the crappy writing they've been having lately. One day Patrick is amazing and the next he's hitting on some random woman he just met twice his age. Blah.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

ick hated the Holly flirting loved the stuff on the plane and the bit about the snake
Old 05-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoods
I know Rox. Plus, the storyline with Patrick flirting with other women to make Robin jealous is getting a little old. I thought they were past all that. Why would the writers show Patrick having actual feelings for Robin last week if they were going to have him go back to his flirting ways this week? It seems as if there are two different writers writing these scenes and it gives me a headache.
ITA with you here. I don't know why they keep doing this to us. Clearly, we know Patrick has a thing for Robin and vice versa. Sure, he's afraid of committment but it is so unncessary to see him keep flirting with other women in front of Robin when we ultimately know that him and Robin are probably gonna get together anyway. Grr at the writers.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

of course they are going together they have way to much chemistry not to, but it's a question of when....god i'm tired of the getting close and then fighting and running away, that's ok for a while but it gets old
Old 05-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Any good scenes so far today???
Old 05-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassMouth
of course they are going together they have way to much chemistry not to, but it's a question of when....god i'm tired of the getting close and then fighting and running away, that's ok for a while but it gets old
yeaa they get together(get it onnn lol) on MAY 24

ADD ME TO THE SHIPPER LIST PLEASE
Old 05-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Today was amazing! Hot making out in the tub and then the sweetest hug and goodbye kiss at the end. They seemed like such a romantic dating couple at the end so I hope they make it official real soon. Too bad we have to wait awhile for them to be together again

I Scrubs!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Absolute Fan

today kinda of made up for getting jipped with this storyline...i LOVED when Robert did that move on Patrick, serves him right thinking he can stop Robert, a super spy, and Luke from fighting over the jewels...

i also LOVED that they kept making out even when Robert came over... and the ending was cute, so amazing..."Come home safe, ok?"...then the hug! ... but is it too much to ask for Patrick to be the one thats jealous or worried?

ETA: Daisy that last scene did make it seem like they were really a couple just like the last scene at Jakes... those simple hugs and kisses really make it seem real because you can see real couples doing that...

dang it... my tape didn't record... i hate when that happens hahaha

Last edited by othlov3r23; 05-10-2006 at 01:32 PM
Old 05-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, today definitely made up for the crappy scenes yesterday. I loved it so much and how they acted like a couple at the end. Aww, it makes me want to watch it over and over again.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, so I haven't watched much of these two, cause I just found a clip place, but they are *SO* cute together. Loved them on the place, with Robin hung over and Patrick not shutting up. Cute!

writer/muse soulmates
Old 05-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Absolute Fan

hahaha i LOVED it too when Patrick kept talking and she shushed him
Old 05-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Of course it was a good Scrubs day when I missed it, I'll have to make sure I get clips somewhere
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Closed Thread   Post New Thread