Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Add me please!

i've been gone for the past 4 days...can someone fill me in on what happened on Thurs and Fri?

Thank you!

Risse
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelovepj
Add me please!

i've been gone for the past 4 days...can someone fill me in on what happened on Thurs and Fri?

Thank you!

Risse
Friday, they weren't on.
Thursday, you missed an amazing episode. Robin got drunk with the girls (which was hilarious) and they all had fantasies about Patrick, with the Patrick/Robin being the hottest as always (screencaps are on the last thread). Then after the fantasies, Patrick actually walked into the bar. Cute scene with him taking a shot and Robin giving him the lime to put in his mouth. Then, all the girls left except for Robin, and she was a cute drunk who pretty much offered herself to him because he was sad over his mom. He declined (because he wuvs her of course) and she went home. It was the best scene...you have to see it. This is a really crappy, short recap but you can download the clips on this site:
http://www.robinscorner.org/dailyclips.htm
Old 05-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! Lovely new thread!

Alicia-Please add me to the list and you should add the link to Robin's Corner so people know where to download video clips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by othlov3r23
CHRISTY!!! i love you for capping that scene!! those caps are so incredible! ohhhh i just love looking at them! thank you! you are sooo awesome! you have made my week! now i've got this big cheesey smile on!
You're welcome. I enjoyed doing them.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Love the new title, banners, and first post. Great job Can I be added please?

I hope they're on today. I'm watching the scenes yet again from Thursday
Old 05-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Great new thread! it all!

Can I be added to the list???

Its 316 here and I wish I was at home watching the show!!

Anything so far?????
Old 05-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

They just had one scene so far on the plane on the way to Markham Islands. He says she begged him to come with even though she kinda denied it. He's doing it forher cause she helped him with his Dad. She wants to sleep but he keeps bugging her and they shared a few words then she went back to sleep.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Absolute Fan

i love that last scene "how did you do that?" hehehe... Patrick got a glimpse of her devane-socorpio traits that she's picked up! ha! loved it!
Old 05-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Extreme Fan

WTF is up with the editing? Couldn't we get one scene before the plane scene? Are they ever going to talk about Robin throwing herself at Patrick? Ahhhhh!!!

Their 2.5 second scenes were great, especially when she threw the knife at the snake I love how Patrick got all scared, and then amazed. IT's so cute seeing what a pansy Patrick is in the jungle. Can't wait for more of those scenes- hopefully the stupid editing team doesn't cut out all the scenes they are suppose to have.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

I agree. It was funny seeing how Patrick was in the jungle but I think he was kinda stupid for putting his hand on a wild tree. Didn't it occur to him this stuff might be poisoness? Anyway, I wish they had more than just those two scenes like one more on the plane. Oh well, hopefully we'll get more tomorrow.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Absolute Fan

yea i think we got jipped a little... hopefully we get more scrubs tomorrow...
Old 05-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

New thread! Can I be added to the list?

OMG I loved today's scenes, esepcially when they got on the island and Robin threw the knife at the snake, Patrick was so shocked!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh, wow, can I just say how pissed off I am at GH right now?

God, enough with the Sam/Jason/Alexis storyline! Ugh! Okay, we get it, she's dying! Must you remind of us that fact every, single scene?!?!? I'm sorry, this is why I just cannot get into any storylines involving Jason, Sam, Sonny, Emily, Carly, etc. They're on EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! And I am sick of it! Instead of repeating the same old "I want my mommy Alexis, who doesn't even know I exist and who hates my guts to come see me on my death bed" or "Sam, I love you, I'll love you always, don't die" crap, why can't they give some decent airtime to other, just as talented actors? I'd have much more tolerance for this storyline if it wasn't being literally shoved down our freakin' throats. And it pisses me off even further (if you can believe that) that our beloved SCRUBS are getting shafted to make room for it!

Do the GH writers not realize that they have a flippin gold mine in Patrick/Robin? I mean, how dense are they? I cannot believe I continue to sit through this atrocity of a show when the only storylines I actually enjoy get a grand total of like 7 minutes (and that's including the Robert/Luke/Holly stuff which I also enjoy) and Scrubs get about 1 minute of airtime. It's just not right! I'm sick of this being Sonny/Jason/Sam/Mob Hospital!

Now that I have that off my chest, I can discuss the awesome dinky two scenes we did get! The first one was just classic Scrubs. While I am deeply disappointed that there was absolutely no lead-up to Robin/Patrick/Dillon/Lulu being on the plane, the humor in the scene still made it worth while. It was nice to see Robin's hangover effects since we saw Emily, Liz, and Kelly's on Friday. I adored how he wouldn't stop teasing her and let her rest. And I loved the look he gave her when she said "I'm closing my eyes now!" I can't pinpoint exactly what kind of look it was though. Adoration? Endearment? Humor? Love? A mixture of them all? Whatever it was, it was quite charming to me.

And then the final scene with them. It was priceless! I could not stop cracking up over Patrick's absolute adorableness! As soon as they got through the clearing, Patrick went up and leaned against that tree kind of out of breath and the first thing I thought was, "Oh man, Patrick! You wimp! Suck it up!" And then when he freaked out over a wittle bitty bite and said to Robin that if his hand became infected it was on her head! And just when I thought the scene couldn't get any better we get Robin actually living up to her legacy of Scorpio/Devane blood. WHACK! She threw that knife and killed that snake with perfect aim, and Patrick could not have looked more shocked, impressed, and simply put, adorable if he tried.

"What was that for?"
"It could have been poisonous. I'll check my guidebook."
"How did you do that?"
"I have no idea."

....hehehehhe... Priceless.

Here's to hoping and praying for more adorableness and longer scenes tomorrow!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

I freaking love how she said "Let me check my guide book."

That was so cute.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene_Ray
I freaking love how she said "Let me check my guide book."

That was so cute.
I loved that- classic Robin

TrishaLyn, yes the writers are idiots for putting Scrubs on for 30 seconds when they could have taken out any of the other scenes and had some sort of build up going to the MI. It would have been such a cute scene to see Robin worried, and Patrick worried about Robin and making some excuse to come along But alas, the writers are idiots.

I loved the look he gave her when she went to sleep- there was total adoration there. Made my heart melt.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoods
I loved that- classic Robin

TrishaLyn, yes the writers are idiots for putting Scrubs on for 30 seconds when they could have taken out any of the other scenes and had some sort of build up going to the MI. It would have been such a cute scene to see Robin worried, and Patrick worried about Robin and making some excuse to come along But alas, the writers are idiots.

I loved the look he gave her when she went to sleep- there was total adoration there. Made my heart melt.
And I loved how her hair was completely different than in the bar scenes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread