Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

EEEEE. That little smile he gave her on the plane was adorable :swoon: Not enough airtime today though.

I'll go and add everyone right now
Old 05-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Trish-I couldn't agree with you more. I am pissed off that we keep seeing the same characters and storylines replayed everyday. It's getting quite old. They do need to invest in Scrubs more but I suppose they are only doing this to us to make us keep watching the show.

I loved that look he gave her as well. I think he loves her.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I agree with everyone about the same storylines and characters on everyday. It gets real boring real fast. The writers need to come up with something new already.

I loved the two seconds of Scrubs that we got today. The second scene with them when they were on the MI was so funny. And Patrick...great doctor, but what a wuss.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Has anyone found out what the song was that was playing in the background during their scene at Jake's?

The scene with the snake was so funny, especially the look on Patrick's face. Such a pretty boy.

Oh, I forgot. Can I be added?

Erin Silver|Jessica Stroup
Icon: Jessica-Stroup.net
Old 05-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

I'm just SO sick of this Sonny/Jason stuff, it takes up the whole show! Scrubs had like a total of two scenes if you really think about it! It's so not fair, this show has no balance. Patrick is so a wuss!

I think Robin's inherited some spy skills from her parents and it's going to intrigue Patrick. He'll realize Robin is anything but boring or old before her time.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised Patrick isn't more manely in the woods. I think he's acting pretty stupid leaning up against a tree in a jungle he's not even familar with. It's his fault he got bit.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepapergirl
Has anyone found out what the song was that was playing in the background during their scene at Jake's?
Nope. Unfortunately, no such luck finding that song yet.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

we are being jipped from what could be some really amazing scenes... the GH writers are stupid.... i think we deserve some good scrubs scenes and those scenes from the medianet pics better be on tomorrow...

and it might be funny but the fact that they would have Patrick come on to Holly is gross....
Old 05-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm sick of Patrick hitting on women left and right. Holly is like 40. It's kinda gross. We need some scrubs interaction, not any more of this Patrick flirting with Holly crap. I'm getting pissed.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ I was thinking the same thing. I think it's just to see how Robin reacts.

Ithought it was funny when she threw something at him yesterday...was it a snake ? I couldn't tell...
Old 05-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Christy
I'm sick of Patrick hitting on women left and right. Holly is like 40. It's kinda gross. We need some scrubs interaction, not any more of this Patrick flirting with Holly crap. I'm getting pissed.
THANK YOU!!! I threw up in my mouth...it was so disgusting. And Holly is giggling like some school girl- isn't she 50? Robin so doesn't deserve Asspat. I just don't get how the writers can be so uneven- he was great last week, and now he's a horndog and hitting on old women? And not just subtle hitting on- full on hand-touching, putting towel on naked girl flirting. Robin needs to karate kick him in the junk.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

The fact that Holly's old doesn't bother me, she still looks great and young, it's the fact that she's her stepmother that bothers me. She used to love adored Robin too.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think Robin should do something about it and take charge. I hate how the writers have Patrick all over the place, too. It seems like he's totally into Robin at one point and then he's all about Holly. It's so ridiculous. I hope Robin throws some insults or something his way so he'll stop playing around and be there to help Robin out with her Dad then just flirting with Holly.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondroad17
The fact that Holly's old doesn't bother me, she still looks great and young, it's the fact that she's her stepmother that bothers me. She used to love adored Robin too.
Do you think that Patrick has any idea that she's Robin's stepmother?
Old 05-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoods
THANK YOU!!! I threw up in my mouth...it was so disgusting. And Holly is giggling like some school girl- isn't she 50? Robin so doesn't deserve Asspat. I just don't get how the writers can be so uneven- he was great last week, and now he's a horndog and hitting on old women? And not just subtle hitting on- full on hand-touching, putting towel on naked girl flirting. Robin needs to karate kick him in the junk.
argh. that was gross... so glad Luke came in with that sword thingy (not gonna even try to spell what its really called )

but i agree with you guys... like i've said the GH writers are so stupid... you love Patrick one second and the next you want to, as you say priya, kick him the the junk! hahaha it might be to just get a rise outta Robin... but there are soo many other things he could have done that wouldn't make you want to throw up...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread