Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Right now, they are shoving you know who in our throats and looks like nobody knows who Jason is now his DNA test was out and Helena deleted his file from the computer and they still don't know who he is so it will take a while and looks like he doesn't remember anything at all.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can't wait for the scenes where Jason and Sam meet now that his bandages are off. I love the fact that all the while Liz was talking to Jason it was Sam that made Jason's vitals start improving and how hilarious was it when the alarm went off when Liz was saying Patrick wanted more with Sam. Jason knows Sam in his heart even if his memory doesn't as yet.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

I more interested in how "Jake" will react when he sees Sam. She held his hand while he was under heavy sedation and he improved and fought to be with her. I know his mind is jumble right now, but he's gonna feel a pull to her and want to be near her.

I can't wait to see "Jake" and Danny. I can just see Danny running towards his daddy and wanting to be held. And everyone doesn't understand why.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I more interested in how "Jake" will react when he sees Sam. She held his hand while he was under heavy sedation and he improved and fought to be with her. I know his mind is jumble right now, but he's gonna feel a pull to her and want to be near her.

I can't wait to see "Jake" and Danny. I can just see Danny running towards his daddy and wanting to be held. And everyone doesn't understand why.
I can't wait to see them feel a pull towards each other but not know the reason why as yet.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I would love it if they are drawn to each other and they share a kiss or he pulls her into a kiss. And Sam knows him by his kiss, that "Jake" kisses feel like Jason.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^
That would be awesome, but they are going to drag this out you watch. We want our JaSam back
Old 10-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

I find it annoying if they drag it out too long. We as the audience know he's Jason. I think there are few people who want another round of Jason and Elizabeth. And there gets too a point where you can drag something out too long. I understand a few months, but hopefully no more than three.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope they do not drag this out for long. We want JaSam back
Old 10-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I really hope they do not drag this out for long. We want JaSam back
I agree, the story majority wants to see is Jason reunited with his wife and son.
Old 10-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I hope the powers that be behind GH doesn't keep Jason and Sam apart for long. Or at least keep Jason being alive and his return secret for long. Danny should get to see and know his father before they rapidly age him to teen years.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Passionate Fan

They are gonna drag this out as long as possible unfortunately but I think we'll get scenes of them together and will explicably be drawn to each other. I would love it if Danny sees him, runs up to him, holds his hand, and refused to let go just like he did in the hospital room
Old 10-18-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to see our first scenes with KM and BM, see how they play off one another
Old 10-21-2014, 08:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I can't wait to see our first scenes with KM and BM, see how they play off one another
Me too. I hope they feel a connection that they can't explain just yet. Hopefully it is soon.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder if we will ever get an answer to what happened to Jason's wedding ring. It would be a shame if it was lost since it was Alan's before him and a part of the Q legacy.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want a reunion already
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread