Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg I keed Liason and Samtrick to be over so I can have a Jasam reunion. I jave a feeling KM and BM will have a good chemistry together!
Old 10-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

I love JaSam and I have faith that it will be ok with the new Jason. But I really want to see their chemistry together. I have no doubt that they are endgame and that the writers will drag it out a long time.

I can see Elizabeth wanting "Jake" to be hers. But the I hope the moment he sees Sam and/or Danny he's feels drawn to them. And he can't explain it, they feel safe with each other and Danny loves "Jake" and "Jake" feels fatherly towards Danny. And then in a moment of connection, "Jake" kisses Sam and it feels right. Maybe some memories come flying back of Sam and Danny.

I do think they will keep Sam and Patrick going. I admit I rather like them together. They have really good chemistry and play off each other well. From the youtube clips I have seen, I wasn't a fan of Silas. But Patrick gets Sam to laugh and have fun. He's good with Danny and he understand what she's going through.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sam and Patrick start dating. She gets pregnant with his baby and that's when "Jake" remembers he's Jason. If they could do a proper triangle with Patrick/Sam/Jason. I would be interested to see that.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Watching back to Danny holding his hand and the way Sam looks at him. Can't wait til they find out it's Jason.
I am so sure KM/BM will have chemistry
Old 10-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I do think they will keep Sam and Patrick going. I admit I rather like them together. They have really good chemistry and play off each other well. From the youtube clips I have seen, I wasn't a fan of Silas. But Patrick gets Sam to laugh and have fun. He's good with Danny and he understand what she's going through.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sam and Patrick start dating. She gets pregnant with his baby and that's when "Jake" remembers he's Jason. If they could do a proper triangle with Patrick/Sam/Jason. I would be interested to see that.
Ditto

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 10-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I just want to prepare you guys with what I suspect.

Well, from yesterday episode, Nik made it crystal clear that he and Liz are really over and are not getting back together now he's getting back together with Britt hence asking her to move in with him and hoping for reconciliation. So looks like he's back on Britt's wagon and working on their relationship which means.......

Liz is out of his orbit for a while and you know how writers are going to do with her now she's not interacting with him much these days and what I have noticed, they barely interact since she found out about their almost sex thing so anyways, look at her spending more and more time with Jason? I just...I fear that knowing Liz's history with this show, that writers have absolute no problem putting her with ANYONE and not make it all about friendship so for her to be in Jason's orbit while Sam is still clueless about him and going on adventures and stuff, I fear that they might head somewhere. I am not saying that they would get together or something but I fear that with her taking care of him, feeding him, caring his wounds, etc, she will eventually fall in love with him and Jason with no idea about who he is might do the same because she will be taking care of him, gaining his trust. I just...don't like how this is going, tbh.

It sucks now Nik is out of the picture, there's a road for Liz to go down with him because Liz is not allowed to have male friendships without hooking up with them and having something attached to it.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for "Jake" to see Danny and for them to have an instant connection together. Danny is so much like his father, they did some good casting to find boys who look like Jason. I can see Danny running right up to "Jake" and wanting to be held by him.

For "Jake" to see Sam and feel instantly drawn to her. Jason loves Sam so much and he could feel her on every level. Considering his vitals improved as soon as she held his hand. I can see "Jake" having dreams about Sam and being near her or with her. And I'm sure they will have him with Liz for a while, but he will feel a big pull towards Sam.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
I just want to prepare you guys with what I suspect.

Well, from yesterday episode, Nik made it crystal clear that he and Liz are really over and are not getting back together now he's getting back together with Britt hence asking her to move in with him and hoping for reconciliation. So looks like he's back on Britt's wagon and working on their relationship which means.......

Liz is out of his orbit for a while and you know how writers are going to do with her now she's not interacting with him much these days and what I have noticed, they barely interact since she found out about their almost sex thing so anyways, look at her spending more and more time with Jason? I just...I fear that knowing Liz's history with this show, that writers have absolute no problem putting her with ANYONE and not make it all about friendship so for her to be in Jason's orbit while Sam is still clueless about him and going on adventures and stuff, I fear that they might head somewhere. I am not saying that they would get together or something but I fear that with her taking care of him, feeding him, caring his wounds, etc, she will eventually fall in love with him and Jason with no idea about who he is might do the same because she will be taking care of him, gaining his trust. I just...don't like how this is going, tbh.

It sucks now Nik is out of the picture, there's a road for Liz to go down with him because Liz is not allowed to have male friendships without hooking up with them and having something attached to it.
Ric is in the horizon.... Hope he comes back soon!! LOL!!

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 10-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

I love the fact that Sam was more ticked off and less romantically hung up on Silas. And I love the fact that Patrick didn't put Silas in a bad light since he's also interested in Sam. I do not want Silas and Sam getting back together I want Sam and Patrick over Silas and Sam.

Why do I have this feelings that Sam and Patrick back in their hotel room eat the cake to have some fun and let off steam? And one things leads to another and Sam's dream becomes a reality. Maybe less a feeling more a wishful thinking. Because that would be interesting.

I get that Silas feels guilty and tied to his wife Nina. But he knows Sam isn't some crazy person. Or wouldn't make up something just to discredit someone for personal reasons. If she thought Nina was faking her injuries or taking advantage of Silas. She should be listen too, not waved off.

So if Jason's fingerprints are being ran. Will the Cassadine change them, so the prints won't pop up as Jason? Like they have a program running to warn them if anyone is running his prints. Or will the prints pop up as Jason's prints and Sam returns from Amsterdam to find out that Jason is alive. While she has conflicting feelings about Patrick and Silas?

I wouldn't be surprised if "Jake" is identified as Jason by his prints or blood work. Because I'm sure Jason's DNA is on file and even if not. His DNA would be close enough to Michael's that would set off bells. While in Amsterdam, Sam and Patrick grow closer. Go on this adventure get some answers, but more questions. And maybe they kiss more or maybe they sleep together. They return home wanting to starts something, only to find out that Jason is alive. Sam returns to her husband because she loves him and he's her husband. A few months down the line, Jason is starting to remember his life. That's when she finds out she's pregnant and it's with Patrick's baby. And lots of drama to follow.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

I want all of that to happen. Sounds amazing.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 10-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
Ric is in the horizon.... Hope he comes back soon!! LOL!!
He better be back asap because seriously, I am frankly tired of them relieving old history just to rile up two fandoms against each other. I swear that writers really enjoy doing that.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

I think the whole point of Liz and "Jake" and all that stir up. Is one they don't seem to ever leave Liz alone, she always must have a man. At least that's how I see it. And two they have the buildup of Sam and Patrick. So if they have Liz and "Jake" to kill time for a while. They can put Sam and Patrick together for a bit, and then spring Jason being alive. Which makes for tons and tons of drama, angst, and love triangles. The three aspect that are the foundation of all soaps.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I think the whole point of Liz and "Jake" and all that stir up. Is one they don't seem to ever leave Liz alone, she always must have a man. At least that's how I see it. And two they have the buildup of Sam and Patrick. So if they have Liz and "Jake" to kill time for a while. They can put Sam and Patrick together for a bit, and then spring Jason being alive. Which makes for tons and tons of drama, angst, and love triangles. The three aspect that are the foundation of all soaps.
Now THAT I would like. Basically Liz wouldn't be much of a factor, just a fill-in to build the Patrick/Sam/Jason/Robin drama.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can we please just have our JaSam back and soon.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

So lets say that everyone finds out that "Jake" is Jason right away. Sam is away in Amsterdam helping Patrick. Alexis calls and tells her to come home because something big has happen. Because this isn't really a conversation you have over the phone.

Patrick and Sam come home and Sam and Jason are reunited. He probably doesn't remember her, but he feels drawn to her or connected to her. I don't think they will focus any JaSam right away, he will be recovering. And he's been gone two years so it will him getting to know her again and getting to meet his son.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is most likely what they will do. Have Jake and Liz for awhile we want JaSam
Closed Thread   Post New Thread