Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Of course, just of course they would do this the moment the new actor is announced. SMH. Like stop, they had been broken up since 2006 and they lost their son so does this tell you something that this show was going hardcore for JaSam and LL2 if Lucky comes back. Nik and other guys are just passing time for her till Lucky comes back in the picture. So seriously, stop, fandom. I can't believe that we are once again back to deal with this sht. It's been so long since we have dealt with that and now this is happening. I can't.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

i literally don't give a sht about liason and their fans. I don't think I've ever hated a ship or a fandom more.

the way the liason fandom treats becky in particular makes me vomit. I'm not here for her being mistreated by so called fans.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, after what they did, how can we have some respect for them? You just don't do that and expect us to sit back and be like oh that's ok, you are forgiven. No, that's not gonna happen. I can't believe how far they have done this and are desperate to get their way. This is unbelievable.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
just a few tweets about this being ~Liason's chance again omg no thanks and apparently on the gh board there is some fighting back and forth now.

liason fans are the ones who sent an exploding package to Alicia Leigh Willis back in the day during Journey. THey came up with this theory that Becky's first child was actually Steve's. I CAN NOT WITH THEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
prepare yourselves. THEY ARE NEVER GONE
Between Nik and Ric (which we all know is alive)... Jason is NOT even a thought

In Dictionary.com

delusional
[dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Spell Syllables
Examples
adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:

Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

I believe Liason should be also listed.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 09-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hate Niz tbh but srsly Liason i think i hate more by a little bit.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 09-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
I hate Niz tbh but srsly Liason i think i hate more by a little bit.
Niz is disgusting ANYWAY you spin it. But I am happy that she is Nik's problem and not Jason.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 09-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

There's this statement that was released by Tyler about Niz and how much he loves and supports that just made me wanna gaggggg.. Will NEVER EVER support that couple.

and yeah, the Liason fandom could be a bit crazy at times.

Just give me LL2 backkkk. idk. I want JJ back but I don't want him to leave Nashville, cause I loooove Avery..

Last edited by - Nina -; 09-12-2014 at 08:44 PM
Old 09-13-2014, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I still wish it was Steve coming back bit I will see what Billy brings to the rile and if he and Sam/Kelly will have chemistry!

I'm not a Niz or Lisason a fan! I liked Liason many years ago at first but after she slept with Zander no way.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

We saw Jason's body, not his face yet tho, but we know who's gonna play him

Nina, maybe after Nashville he'll come back?
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 09-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

You know what I love about Patrick&Sam and Silas&Sam comparison?

Look at when Sam told both guys that she couldn't go through with it, Patrick was so beyond respectful and didn't show whole butthurt face kind of I actually expected us to sleep together and why are you stopping this, like Jason is so gone, get over him, I am here, not him so why don't you get over him and get on it with me thing. He totally didn't. He was so respectful and actually apologized for making a move if she wasn't interested and beat himself up for thinking that there was something more between them and hated himself that she probably didn't feel half of it and actually blame himself for it. That is why I love about him being with Sam. She deserves a guy who respects her decisions and not put her in her place and make her feel bad for herself and say those things so she would feel worst, you know, for saying no and saying those reasons. Oh gosh. He was so respectful because when she said about Jason's birthday and their anniversary, he was like oh yeah, I get it, I get it that it's weird, so it's ok.

Oh gosh, make me love him more and I am sure if Jason saw this and saw real Patrick like this, he would definitely approve him being with his wife if he wasn't around.

But with Silas, he would go on and on and on and compare her relationship with Jason TO his relationship with Nina, making cheap shots at how she should be over him because he's "gone" and that their love was just over, was never there at all and she should just get over him because Silas is "here" and Jason is not and saying how they both should cut off the ties with their past and focus on each other, saying she should take off the wedding ring and give up the past because he's here and she should think about his feeling before her own and doesn't let her talk about Jason at all because of course, it would hurt his feelings and he would get jealously fit about it so she had to hold back and not say anything about him, all to smooth his feeling, all for him, not her. So she had to do everything to make him feel better and not bring Jason up constantly because she KNEW it would hurt him and he would say something to diminish their relationship so she didn't.

So you see what you are seeing? I hate when people are like I hate Silas with her because I am JaSam fan? No, that's not the case. I WANT A GUY to be with Sam who RESPECTS her relationship with Jason and KNOWS how she feels about him and RESPECTS her past and wouldn't do anything to diminish that and wouldn't even dare to compare her relationship with his with anyone and just let it be and just to make her happy should be his number one priority, that's it. No digs at her past but just to make her happy is all I want for a guy to be with her and Patrick just showed that by having a conversation with Sam all about Jason and memories without flinch and still wants her and still wants to kiss her and still want to be with her? Do you see where I am coming from? Yeah, that's why I love Sam and Patrick because of that.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
You know what I love about Patrick&Sam and Silas&Sam comparison?

Look at when Sam told both guys that she couldn't go through with it, Patrick was so beyond respectful and didn't show whole butthurt face kind of I actually expected us to sleep together and why are you stopping this, like Jason is so gone, get over him, I am here, not him so why don't you get over him and get on it with me thing. He totally didn't. He was so respectful and actually apologized for making a move if she wasn't interested and beat himself up for thinking that there was something more between them and hated himself that she probably didn't feel half of it and actually blame himself for it. That is why I love about him being with Sam. She deserves a guy who respects her decisions and not put her in her place and make her feel bad for herself and say those things so she would feel worst, you know, for saying no and saying those reasons. Oh gosh. He was so respectful because when she said about Jason's birthday and their anniversary, he was like oh yeah, I get it, I get it that it's weird, so it's ok.

Oh gosh, make me love him more and I am sure if Jason saw this and saw real Patrick like this, he would definitely approve him being with his wife if he wasn't around.

But with Silas, he would go on and on and on and compare her relationship with Jason TO his relationship with Nina, making cheap shots at how she should be over him because he's "gone" and that their love was just over, was never there at all and she should just get over him because Silas is "here" and Jason is not and saying how they both should cut off the ties with their past and focus on each other, saying she should take off the wedding ring and give up the past because he's here and she should think about his feeling before her own and doesn't let her talk about Jason at all because of course, it would hurt his feelings and he would get jealously fit about it so she had to hold back and not say anything about him, all to smooth his feeling, all for him, not her. So she had to do everything to make him feel better and not bring Jason up constantly because she KNEW it would hurt him and he would say something to diminish their relationship so she didn't.

So you see what you are seeing? I hate when people are like I hate Silas with her because I am JaSam fan? No, that's not the case. I WANT A GUY to be with Sam who RESPECTS her relationship with Jason and KNOWS how she feels about him and RESPECTS her past and wouldn't do anything to diminish that and wouldn't even dare to compare her relationship with his with anyone and just let it be and just to make her happy should be his number one priority, that's it. No digs at her past but just to make her happy is all I want for a guy to be with her and Patrick just showed that by having a conversation with Sam all about Jason and memories without flinch and still wants her and still wants to kiss her and still want to be with her? Do you see where I am coming from? Yeah, that's why I love Sam and Patrick because of that.
ITA... and they had years of friendship.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)

Between Nik and Ric (which we all know is alive)... Jason is NOT even a thought

In Dictionary.com

delusional
[dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Spell Syllables
Examples
adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:

Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

I believe Liason should be also listed.
liason is the HEIGHTTTTT of delusion. seriously.

I like the samtrick I see... but I wanna see the new nuJason!
Old 09-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

SAME. I want to see where Samtrick goes, but I won't rule out NuJason and the chem he can possibly have with KeMo.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope NuJason and Sam have chemistry! I'm ready to see Billy already so we can this story going and see if Billy amd Kelly have chemistry already! Why are they dragging this out!

Famn I miss Steve to as Jason! It just hit me again the feels. However like I said earlier I'm willing to give Billy a chance as NU Jason and see how is with Kelly too. Hopefully Jasam 2.0 is good too.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we see Billy soon to see if he and Kelly will have chemistry. I am excited
Closed Thread   Post New Thread