Fan Forum Star

I don't mind her there, I adore Gina She was my favorite Kelly

I know, but I don't think it'll happen anyway
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 07:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
I hope that Silas and Sam broke up remains permanent. No going back. I hope when Jason comes back, everything with Silas would be erased in a hot second.
I doubt it.. I think the writers may go the Patrick/Sam/Jason/Robin story-line. Personally I think it will be more interesting. I am a very Jasam fan, but that would be more interested than stupid Silas and Nina.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 08-27-2014, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ IA

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
I doubt it.. I think the writers may go the Patrick/Sam/Jason/Robin story-line. Personally I think it will be more interesting. I am a very Jasam fan, but that would be more interested than stupid Silas and Nina.
Not gonna lie, I have some doubts when they broke up because it sure didn't feel like final, you know because the writers have a boner for Michael and Kelly being in same room, even breathing same air, so it's difficult for us to believe writers when we know their strong bias.

I guess that I would be completely happy the day Michael finally leaves GH and joins another soap or something. Pretty funny that Melissa who was Michael's longterm partner on OLTL is finally joining days and I am like why not take Michael from GH and put him there? I am sure Michael/Melissa have much bigger fanbase than Michael/Kelly fanbase, from what I have seen, a lot of Silas/Sam have gained a lot of haters more than fans so that's not good thing because whatever writers throw at them, it ain't working on them so.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm an original JaSam fan but I have to admit I'm loving Samtrick
Old 08-28-2014, 07:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
Not gonna lie, I have some doubts when they broke up because it sure didn't feel like final, you know because the writers have a boner for Michael and Kelly being in same room, even breathing same air, so it's difficult for us to believe writers when we know their strong bias.
I think the fact that they tried to push them on the fans; when Micheal was John and now Silas, gave us a more dislike to the couple. If it was done organically (like Sam/Patrick) fans would have enjoyed it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I'm an original JaSam fan but I have to admit I'm loving Samtrick
Because they have a history, they were friends and the writers (so far) have written them pretty well. I totally enjoyed the pool game last night; to me Sam seems more at ease with Patrick then Silas.

That is why I cannot WAIT to see what happens when Jason returns. It will be a more intriguing story-line then Jason/Sam/Silas.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 08-28-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, exactly, it was just pushed onto us I love Michael, i seriously do, but don't push it on us, oksy?

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think the fact that they tried to push them on the fans; when Micheal was John and now Silas, gave us a more dislike to the couple. If it was done organically (like Sam/Patrick) fans would have enjoyed it better.
That's what I meant about writers having a boner for those two so with Michael playing different character, yet they put him in Sam's orbit no matter what. If he was to be different character next day, of course, he would be her next love interest immediately, no doubts. That's the problem with them pushing them on us too hard, trying to make us like them, and accept them which doesn't work with the fans, obviously. Their bias is what bothers us about this.

I love Sam and Patrick scenes and yes, she's at ease with him more than Silas plus she can talk about Jason without feeling so guilty about it or worries if she hurts his feelings or deals with his judgement or whatever. Because Patrick is none of those but Silas sure as hell is. I am so glad that she has someone to give her ear so she can rant or grieve or cry or laughs or be happy about something without worrying or feel guilty about it.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)

Because they have a history, they were friends and the writers (so far) have written them pretty well. I totally enjoyed the pool game last night; to me Sam seems more at ease with Patrick then Silas.

That is why I cannot WAIT to see what happens when Jason returns. It will be a more intriguing story-line then Jason/Sam/Silas.
Yep and I rather, honestly, see a Jason/Sam/Patrick thing then anything with Silas.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

I can't imagine how we would feel the day Jason comes back and the day when SamTrick hook up.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg!!!! I can't either!
Old 08-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet it happens exactly like that tbh

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-31-2014, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree! Such classic soap! I hope new Jason and Sam have chemistru and when the heck is he showing up in PC?
Old 08-31-2014, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

New Jason is something I hesitant to see if they would have chemistry so I will just wait and watch and judge for myself.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

I still wish it was SB
Closed Thread   Post New Thread