Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2014, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
I am annoyed that the writers found a way to insert Liz in the story line. Keep her in the Nick/Britt/and soon Rick story line. I want her AWAY from anything Jasam.
You should have seen my comments on LL2 thread because I was ranting about that the other day, urgh.

I want her to stay far, far, far away from him, not because I don't want Jason to have female friends, but because I KNOW the fandom would take this as extreme lengths to prove how romantic they are even one word like hi and bye would be considered as that.
Old 09-26-2014, 04:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
You should have seen my comments on LL2 thread because I was ranting about that the other day, urgh.

I want her to stay far, far, far away from him, not because I don't want Jason to have female friends, but because I KNOW the fandom would take this as extreme lengths to prove how romantic they are even one word like hi and bye would be considered as that.
It seems like the writers don't know what to do with Elizabeth without Lucky so they kinda just jump her from man to man. She couldn't be with Nik or Lucky then she found Ewen, he turned out to be a bad guy and died then she turned to Jason, Jason got back together with Sam and then "died" so she turned to AJ, when she thought AJ wasn't a good guy she turned to Nik then back to AJ then back to Nik then Ric then Ric died so she went back to Nik. Once Jason is revealed to be Jason she'll probably pine after him again. I feel like they need to bring in a brand new guy for Elizabeth.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophy723 (View Post)
It seems like the writers don't know what to do with Elizabeth without Lucky so they kinda just jump her from man to man. She couldn't be with Nik or Lucky then she found Ewen, he turned out to be a bad guy and died then she turned to Jason, Jason got back together with Sam and then "died" so she turned to AJ, when she thought AJ wasn't a good guy she turned to Nik then back to AJ then back to Nik then Ric then Ric died so she went back to Nik. Once Jason is revealed to be Jason she'll probably pine after him again. I feel like they need to bring in a brand new guy for Elizabeth.
lol a ~new guy is SOOOO not what Elizabeth needs. She needs to be written better, and tptb need to value Becky more. But they don't and they won't. So it'll be that cycle of bad story for her until JJ comes back, I've pretty much resigned to that.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The way you are saying, that sure sounds like hot mess indeed. Obviously the writers don't know what to do with her anymore so they just gave up and insert her with any of those guys, especially taken guys. It's no wonder that she gets a lot of hate because she pisses off a lot of ships fandom when she breaks them up for example, Jason&Sam, Nik&Britt, and treated AJ like sht, etc.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

I am sorry for double post but can I say something because I am too beyond pissed after reading ONE spoiler who knew that would tick me off.

Spoiler:

Okay, okay, Silas, you SLEPT WITH YOUR WIFE on gh time which could be a week or two weeks ago and you have galls to ask Sam about HER RELATIONSHIP with anyone, not just Patrick but ANYONE if she was to be involved? Like how dare is she to move on right? How dare is she to kiss anyone? How dare is she to even utter one word in conversation with an opposite sex? How dare is she to breath same air with another man in the same room? Right, how dare she? Right, right?!

I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU, Silas. I...I mean you slept with your wife and pretty much didn't tell Sam that you did the deeds and she didn't know about that but you want to know about her "relationship" with Patrick? Like why the fck do you care?! I can't.

He has come off to be douchebag the way this show writes him but if this show is not aiming for that then I don't know because this screams selfish hypocrite douchebag to me.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Yeap yeap!

Quote:
Then they try to put her on a pedestal...

Quote:
I am sorry for double post but can I say something because I am too beyond pissed after reading ONE spoiler who knew that would tick me off.

Spoiler:

Okay, okay, Silas, you SLEPT WITH YOUR WIFE on gh time which could be a week or two weeks ago and you have galls to ask Sam about HER RELATIONSHIP with anyone, not just Patrick but ANYONE if she was to be involved? Like how dare is she to move on right? How dare is she to kiss anyone? How dare is she to even utter one word in conversation with an opposite sex? How dare is she to breath same air with another man in the same room? Right, how dare she? Right, right?!

I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU, Silas. I...I mean you slept with your wife and pretty much didn't tell Sam that you did the deeds and she didn't know about that but you want to know about her "relationship" with Patrick? Like why the fck do you care?! I can't.

He has come off to be douchebag the way this show writes him but if this show is not aiming for that then I don't know because this screams selfish hypocrite douchebag to me.
Has come off as a douchebag.... hmmm I thought he was already one. JMO

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 09-29-2014, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Has come off as a douchebag.... hmmm I thought he was already one. JMO
Good point there.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

In the same room!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 10-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

You can tell Sam has some sort of connection to this man but she can't figure it out.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh definitely I'm glad were seeing his face now lol

Sara | tumblr
Old 10-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah though he still doesn't look like BM
Old 10-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i know bb i thought it'd be like normal recast, where it's a a new face but everyone acts like it isn't guess not we

Sara | tumblr
Old 10-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Lord
Old 10-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The look on her face when she looks at him, can't wait til she finds out he's her husband
Closed Thread   Post New Thread