Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2016, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chace's Only Kitten (View Post)
I want Thomas to be with Caroline more than Sasha.
I use to want Thomas with Caroline but the storyline was messed up so badly that I've gotten over it for now. I'll rethink my feelings if the writing for them is any good when Caroline returns. The writing at the moment for Thomas/Sasha has been so good. I dread the day the writing for them starts getting ruined for the inevitable triangle.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I don't want a triangle. I liked the Thomas/Sasha scene yesterday.

Donna
Old 08-28-2016, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Has anyone seen the movie Dawn Patrol that Kim Matula's in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chace's Only Kitten (View Post)
I don't want a triangle. I liked the Thomas/Sasha scene yesterday.
I don't want another triangle either but it's B&B so it's inevitable. I liked those scenes too.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I sadly think I'm going to quit B&B. I'm a month behind on GH and a week back on B&B but I disliked every storyline going on right now.
Also I'm just not here for Brooke & Bill rushed 2.0.

Probably I'll re-watch through the fast forward button or something.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

I dont blame you they've completely botched Ivy's return and dont give Thomas/Sasha's story enough airtime.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well I could've told you that Ivy being back wasn't going to be a good story. lol
You can't forget the way she left. Totally not caring for Wyatt, being in love with Liam. lol That's why I was surprised that you wanted her back. lol
Old 09-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

You can't forget the way she left. Totally not caring for Wyatt, being in love with Liam. lol That's why I was surprised that you wanted her back. lol
I dont forget the way she left but that was also botched and clearly was only to serve sending her away to Australia so Liam/Steffy/Wyatt could happened as a triangle instead of a quad because we know when there's a quad that Liam will waffle. Plus I really dont buy into Ivy's sudden return to loving Liam, it really seemed more like some twisted and dumb plot of revenge against Steffy for meddling during the Thomas mess.

I need Ridge's takeover plan to fall apart because it's ridiculous and him pimping Brooke out to Bill all to get his FC shares is disgusting almost as disgusting as the putrid return of Brill's stallion comments.

Rick is a complete idiot if he listens to any of Ridge's false promises about his security/future at FC. If Brooke was any kind of mother she'd give the shares Bill's promised her to Rick instead of Ridge because I dont see why Ridge/Steffy/Thomas need to have the majority shares. If Rick is in on the takeover plan then the shares should be intrusted to him.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm team Ridge Takeover because of how rushed this Quinn/Eric stuff is. I mean I predicted a month ago that he was going to ask her to marry him. It's just too much.

I'm just tired of all the B&B rushed relationships.

I actually agree with you on Rick though. However, I sort of like to see even for a little bit, Rick, Ridge, Thomas and Steffy working together.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

It's going to slowly drive me mad that Wyatt and Ivy seem to just be missing having any kind of interaction by meer minutes of being in the same room. I cant help but believe this is on purpose and is building to some big first sighting of each other however this is B&B and their props for Steffy/Liam so of course when we finally get some Wivy interaction it'll be nothing. Right now I'm assuming the first time they'll set eyes on one another again could be at Quinn/Eric's wedding.

Can't wait to see Thorne/Felicia return for however short a spell it will probably be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I'm team Ridge Takeover because of how rushed this Quinn/Eric stuff is. I mean I predicted a month ago that he was going to ask her to marry him. It's just too much.
At this point I could care less about the couplings involved in this storyline because they're all ridiculous I'm Team Anti-Takeover because Ridge and Steffy's motives in it are entirely self-serving and have noting to do about protecting the company or being worried about Eric's mental health (which is perfectly fine and them saying he has dementia is insulting aswell as inacurate since he has zero signs of dementia). Ridge just wants the CEO position Eric took from him and he'll do it by any means neccessary even if it means pimping Brooke out to marrying Bill. Steffy's motives are all centered around Liam and her warped perception that she was forced into a life with Wyatt even though she's had every opportunity since his return to let Wyatt down gently and return to this life with Liam that she (and Liam) like to claim they were robbed of.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I had no hope and Ivy/Wyatt good scenes. There really hasn't been any since they broke up and the writers ruined their relationship. Not really sad about it either. Just predictable.

When it comes to B&B right now though, I really don't like Wyatt and you do, so we'll definitely disagree with anything with him.
I don't care for Eric acting like a child either... so no way I'm at his side. I just hope everything blows up in his face. Good thing though, Quinn might actually love him but I really don't care with how bad this storyline has been built up.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

I want the takeover plan to blow up in their faces first because this is Quinn we're talking about so she'll find a way to ruin things with Eric all on her own without the help of Eric's fake "concerned" children/grandchildren.

I heard that Wyatt will apparently give Steffy an ultimatum this week about the status of their marriage and as much as I'd like to think this would finally bring an end to Steam vs Statt I highly doubt they let us off the hook like that.

Linsey's back filming so we should have answers soon as to what the plan for Sasha/Thomas/Caroline will be.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well if I was one of the children I'd be as worried as well for the fate of the company since Quinn is basically running Forrester's Creations right now....

I'm a few episodes behind on B&B so we'll see.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Quinn's a threat to FC unless her schemes impact on business which it hasn't so far so as I've said it's just one of many excuses to inact the takeover. She's not running FC just the jewellery line which isn't a new thing so she has no major control over decisions being made she simply has some influence of ideas Eric could run past her if he chooses to do so but that'd only be about the jewellery line.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Someone on twitter made a good point.
If Bill had like Hope (amnesic) held against her will just for let's say Wyatt/Steffy could get together or something, fans would be pissed.

It just makes me so upset how Quinn is so easily forgiven.
I think it's a part of why I dislike this storyline because it got brushed under the rug so quickly.

And I feel Eric is just doing anything to just make his family more pissed and not out of love right now. I mean the family hate Quinn so she gets a job at Forester. The family hates the relationship so she moves into the apartment. I mean the list just goes on so rushly that it's hard to watch.

Probably if everything was developed and Quinn actually paid some kind of consequence for her actions, I would've been okay.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

All I want is more Thomas/Sasha before Caroline makes her unwanted return but doesn't seem like that wish will come true as they haven't been on again for like 2-3 weeks now.

Can't wait to see RJ's scenes I've heard he's against Brill.