View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Kylebraxtonisthebest
Master Fan

It's going to slowly drive me mad that Wyatt and Ivy seem to just be missing having any kind of interaction by meer minutes of being in the same room. I cant help but believe this is on purpose and is building to some big first sighting of each other however this is B&B and their props for Steffy/Liam so of course when we finally get some Wivy interaction it'll be nothing. Right now I'm assuming the first time they'll set eyes on one another again could be at Quinn/Eric's wedding.

Can't wait to see Thorne/Felicia return for however short a spell it will probably be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I'm team Ridge Takeover because of how rushed this Quinn/Eric stuff is. I mean I predicted a month ago that he was going to ask her to marry him. It's just too much.
At this point I could care less about the couplings involved in this storyline because they're all ridiculous I'm Team Anti-Takeover because Ridge and Steffy's motives in it are entirely self-serving and have noting to do about protecting the company or being worried about Eric's mental health (which is perfectly fine and them saying he has dementia is insulting aswell as inacurate since he has zero signs of dementia). Ridge just wants the CEO position Eric took from him and he'll do it by any means neccessary even if it means pimping Brooke out to marrying Bill. Steffy's motives are all centered around Liam and her warped perception that she was forced into a life with Wyatt even though she's had every opportunity since his return to let Wyatt down gently and return to this life with Liam that she (and Liam) like to claim they were robbed of.