View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Kylebraxtonisthebest
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

You can't forget the way she left. Totally not caring for Wyatt, being in love with Liam. lol That's why I was surprised that you wanted her back. lol
I dont forget the way she left but that was also botched and clearly was only to serve sending her away to Australia so Liam/Steffy/Wyatt could happened as a triangle instead of a quad because we know when there's a quad that Liam will waffle. Plus I really dont buy into Ivy's sudden return to loving Liam, it really seemed more like some twisted and dumb plot of revenge against Steffy for meddling during the Thomas mess.

I need Ridge's takeover plan to fall apart because it's ridiculous and him pimping Brooke out to Bill all to get his FC shares is disgusting almost as disgusting as the putrid return of Brill's stallion comments.

Rick is a complete idiot if he listens to any of Ridge's false promises about his security/future at FC. If Brooke was any kind of mother she'd give the shares Bill's promised her to Rick instead of Ridge because I dont see why Ridge/Steffy/Thomas need to have the majority shares. If Rick is in on the takeover plan then the shares should be intrusted to him.