Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! I'm sorry I left FF right before you posted. I had to go to bed by 10pm and I was watching Westworld. Did you see last night's episode? It was awesome!

Hi, Mary!

I get really upset when I think about what your family did to you. But please, don't let your stress about this make you cheat with food. Keep exercising and eating right because feeling good in the long run will be better for you. I'm glad you burned off all those calories. No weed is safe with you around.

OMG, so you're saying the cops called the other cleaners, like the ones who show up with the bone saw and the acid?

My birthday is on the 17th. And I wish you luck with your lawsuit and that you can afford it.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's fine I watched Westworld too and it was so amazing
Old 06-11-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary!

I get really upset when I think about what your family did to you. But please, don't let your stress about this make you cheat with food. Keep exercising and eating right because feeling good in the long run will be better for you. I'm glad you burned off all those calories. No weed is safe with you around.

OMG, so you're saying the cops called the other cleaners, like the ones who show up with the bone saw and the acid?

My birthday is on the 17th. And I wish you luck with your lawsuit and that you can afford it.
Hi, Alex.

Same here. The good news is that I got a card from my biological mom. I get mad whenever I think about it as well. It is really dumb at what they did. I will be making brownies tonight though and will burn 800 calories though instead of my usual 430-530 .

My guy is just saying that they cleaned up the evidence by being careful about not leaving certain things behind.

I'll be going on a trip this weekend. I hope that there is free WiFi up there. I'm going to ask about the info on that.

Alright. I'll try to remember that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay, hopefully you get some more luck with an jury then.
THanks.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Thanks.
No problem
Old 06-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's fine I watched Westworld too and it was so amazing
It was, Sam! But we only have two episodes left and then we have to wait for who knows how long for season 3.

Hi, Mary!

OMG, I'm glad to hear you got a card from your bio mom. When was the last time you saw her? Try not to think too much about it so you don't get mad. It's not healthy. Brownies sound yummy! As long as you work it all off later.

OMG, really? Remind me never to go to Fresno, California.

Oh, you're going on a trip this weekend? Where are you going? Have fun on your weekend! I took off all weekend for my birthday, so don't worry about the posting. I do hope you can get wifi so you can stop by here while you're on your trip.

Thanks for remembering my birthday on Sunday.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

what is Westworld about? I might give it a try.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't care about Westworld.

Quote:
Hi, Mary!

OMG, I'm glad to hear you got a card from your bio mom. When was the last time you saw her? Try not to think too much about it so you don't get mad. It's not healthy. Brownies sound yummy! As long as you work it all off later.

OMG, really? Remind me never to go to Fresno, California.

Oh, you're going on a trip this weekend? Where are you going? Have fun on your weekend! I took off all weekend for my birthday, so don't worry about the posting. I do hope you can get wifi so you can stop by here while you're on your trip.

Thanks for remembering my birthday on Sunday.
The last time I've seen her was April 28th at my birthday lunch. The lunch I shouldn't have attended because I should've researched what the parents who have raised me did with the bribe check. After that go to the police about it and file a report against them. It's easier said than done when it comes to that subject. I've burned off the brownies before. That is why I burned those 800 calories before eating them. I did clean out my car today to get ready for the trip.

I'm not going there myself!

I'm not sure what the place is called. I hope that there will be WiFi there. It's a must.

You are welcome.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
It's really great, Katie! It's almost done its second season, so you should give it a try.

Hi, Mary!

Yeah, I got that you're not into Westworld.

I see. Did you enjoy seeing her, though? Do you get along?

I know, but don't beat yourself up about what your parents did, Mary. What's done is done, now you have to do what you can to get justice for yourself and make sure your sister pays for what she did.

I hope the brownies were yummy. And I hope your car wasn't too messy.

The only place in California I'd want to go is San Diego or Santa Barbara. I loved SD when I was at Comic Con, and SB looks beautiful.

I hope you have WiFi there too, Mary. You don't need a temp mod, right? I hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary!

Yeah, I got that you're not into Westworld.

I see. Did you enjoy seeing her, though? Do you get along?

I know, but don't beat yourself up about what your parents did, Mary. What's done is done, now you have to do what you can to get justice for yourself and make sure your sister pays for what she did.

I hope the brownies were yummy. And I hope your car wasn't too messy.

The only place in California I'd want to go is San Diego or Santa Barbara. I loved SD when I was at Comic Con, and SB looks beautiful.

I hope you have WiFi there too, Mary. You don't need a temp mod, right? I hope you enjoy yourself.
Hi, Alex.

No. I'm not.

I did enjoy seeing her. I get along with her better now than I did the previous years. I have felt like I was born a mistake

It is hard. They are fing idiots!!!

They wer yummy! My car wasn't that messy. I shampooed it out today.

I don't want to go to California. It seems like an unsafe state to me.

Actually, he decided that we are not going to go because he doesn't have enough food stamps. But he and I will be going to the Oregon Coast on June 29th - July 10th. There will be WiFi up there, though.

How is your girlfriend?
Old 06-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
Westworld

Quote:
It was, Sam! But we only have two episodes left and then we have to wait for who knows how long for season 3.
I'm sure it will be another long wait, that's sure. It was also my favourite episode of the season too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Actually, he decided that we are not going to go because he doesn't have enough food stamps. But he and I will be going to the Oregon Coast on June 29th - July 10th. There will be WiFi up there, though.
Hopefully you enjoy your trip then

You weren't an mistake to Mary

Glad you enjoyed the brownies too
Old 06-14-2018, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Westworld

I'm sure it will be another long wait, that's sure. It was also my favourite episode of the season too.
Thanks for posting that, Sam. And I hope the wait isn't too long. If William turns out to be a host-human hybrid and becomes young Jimmi Simpson William again, it's gonna be agonizing to wait for him and Dolores to meet up again.

This just happened down the street from me on Tuesday.

Body Of Joe Vigilante Recovered Following Bensalem Gas Station Explosion « CBS Philly

Hi, Mary!

I'm glad you enjoyed seeing your birth mom. It's good that you have a relationship with her now. But never think you were a mistake. A lot of moms think they can't raise a child, but that's not the child's fault. No adopted child is a mistake. The only real mistake are the parents you were given to.

Glad you enjoyed the brownies. And I'll bet your car has that great shampooed car smell now.

Some places in California are unsafe, but San Diego was really nice when I was there. Santa Barbara is supposed to be good as well. Unless you mean the earthquakes.

Oh, I'm sorry you can't go on your weekend, Mary. Food stamps, huh? That sucks.
I'm glad you'll be able to go to the Oregon coast later on. I take it this means you live on the west coast, north of California. Makes sense considering how late you usually post. It was the same for me when I visited San Diego and Los Angeles.

My girlfriend is doing okay. Our birthday is this Sunday.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 06-14-2018 at 05:01 PM
Old 06-14-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I'm a product of late night, mid day booty calls, so I still felt like I wasn't meant to be in the world. I wasn't planned.

I just don't want to be around a place where there are crooked cops. It is unsafe for me.

I love having a clean car and clean everything. It feels nice.

I'm excited to go to the Oregon Coast though.

You two have the same birthday?!
Old 06-14-2018, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It doesn't matter how you came into the world, Mary. It's who you are when you're in it. I had an older sibling that my parents had aborted, so I was probably unexpected as well because my parents got married after my mom got pregnant with me.

I see. I don't know if all of California is like that, but I understand.

I wish I still had a car. I miss having that freedom to go anywhere. I also miss that clean car smell.

The Oregon coast sounds beautiful. And yes, we both have the same birthday. 12 years apart.

Did you see the news report I linked you?
Old 06-14-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I did. That is shocking news!!!

I have a silly boyfriend!!!
Old 06-14-2018, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, it is. It happened just down the street from me.

What did he do now?