Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
The Creeper and Leatherface are the ones that are the scariest to me. The reason why is how strong they are. The Creeper hardly gets hurt that much. I don't see much affect by him getting hurt.

Jason doesn't care a chainsaw though, Leatherface does.
I don't know, I was young. I just remember the hockey mask, I tried looking it up and I couldn't find it so I'm probably mistaken.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I just did look that up very early this morning. Here is where I read it at:
https://attorneypages.com/law-questi...apon-41142.htm
I will confront them if they come after me when I get enough money to take my sister to court. I'm planning on taking her to a courthouse that has a jury. I figured I would have more luck in that. THis is causing me to feel depressed again.

I have mix feelings about that though. I don't want to risk getting hurt though if I go over to their house. Also see what I told Alex.
How long will it take to get enough money to go to court?

Fair enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You're welcome.

Well, I'm gonna wait for the reviews to come in first.
Fair enough
Old 06-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Katie! Yeah, Jason didn't have a chainsaw. In the first Friday the 13th the killer was Jason's mom, and Jason was presumed to have drowned in the lake as a child. Jason is the killer in Friday the 13th Part 2, but he wears a white sack on his head with a single eye hole cut into it, like the Phantom Killer in The Town That Dreaded Sundown. Jason gets the hockey mask in Friday the 13th Part 3. That's the one in 3-D.

Hi, Sam! Yeah, I'm gonna wait and see the reviews before I decide if I'm gonna see the new Halloween movie. But it looks good in the trailer. I hope you get to see it, Mary!

Hi, Mary! Thanks for the link. I think you should confront them if they try to pull anything during your lawsuit. And please don't feel depressed. You're gonna make sure your sister pays for what she did to you.

I'm glad you did better with the weed pulling. So I guess you're feeling better after the Advil and some rest?

I know, I know, I do wanna get out of here asap, Mary. I just wanna save up some money first because it's gonna cost money just to get out of here.

Wow, so they never found out how John Lang died, huh? Fresno doesn't sound that great. And the fake cop theories sound interesting, but I don't know enough about the law to know if it's possible or not. Kind of like the Men In Black. I didn't get to watch the other vids yet. I'll try to catch up on my days off. I have a four day weekend for my birthday next week.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I'm gonna wait and see the reviews before I decide if I'm gonna see the new Halloween movie. But it looks good in the trailer. I hope you get to see it, Mary!
Okay Hopefully it gets good reviews then
Old 06-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay Hopefully it gets good reviews then
I hope so. The last good horror movie I saw was The Conjuring. Hollywood just doesn't know how to do horror anymore. But if this movie was enough to bring back both Jamie Lee Curtis and John Carpenter as an executive producer and consultant, then I hope it lives up to the original. And I hope Nick Castle can still fit into the Michael Myers overalls. I heard he's back as well.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hope so. The last good horror movie I saw was The Conjuring. Hollywood just doesn't know how to do horror anymore. But if this movie was enough to bring back both Jamie Lee Curtis and John Carpenter as an executive producer and consultant, then I hope it lives up to the original. And I hope Nick Castle can still fit into the Michael Myers overalls. I heard he's back as well.
At least some of the original crew are back
Old 06-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
At least some of the original crew are back
Yep. Carpenter isn't writing or directing(or presumably scoring the music), but he is involved. And I don't know how they got Nick Castle to come back. No one could ever match his graceful Michael Myers walk from the original film. It comes from him growing up as a dancer.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep. Carpenter isn't writing or directing(or presumably scoring the music), but he is involved. And I don't know how they got Nick Castle to come back. No one could ever match his graceful Michael Myers walk from the original film. It comes from him growing up as a dancer.
He's still involved though Why didn't Castle come back for the sequels?
Old 06-09-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He's still involved though Why didn't Castle come back for the sequels?
Nick Castle moved on to become a filmmaker. He co-wrote Escape From New York with John Carpenter, and then Castle went on to direct movies like The Last Starfighter.

And I have to go to bed soon, Sam, so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight!

Goodnight, Katie! Goodnight, Mary!
Old 06-09-2018, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Hi, Mary! Thanks for the link. I think you should confront them if they try to pull anything during your lawsuit. And please don't feel depressed. You're gonna make sure your sister pays for what she did to you.

I'm glad you did better with the weed pulling. So I guess you're feeling better after the Advil and some rest?

I know, I know, I do wanna get out of here asap, Mary. I just wanna save up some money first because it's gonna cost money just to get out of here.

Wow, so they never found out how John Lang died, huh? Fresno doesn't sound that great. And the fake cop theories sound interesting, but I don't know enough about the law to know if it's possible or not. Kind of like the Men In Black. I didn't get to watch the other vids yet. I'll try to catch up on my days off. I have a four day weekend for my birthday next week.
I am excited for it. Hopefully I'll have a job by then.

Yeah. I know. That is what I meant by them coming after me by trying to sabotage my lawsuit against my sister. If they threaten me anyway. My sister did sabotage me having a job. I made myself feel even more better by going out for a drive today and had a blizzard from Dairy Queen. Then I'm going to burn that off in an hour. I did do 130 jumping jacks today. I know my sister owes me ****. She might as well pay for that West Valley hospital bill that I have. She would have to pay $3,341.98 and late fees consider I can't afford especially since I had big bills and been laid off twice.

Thank you. He and I will do some weed pulling tomorrow because it was raining today.

I advize you to get out of the store sooner rather than later. It would be wiser that way.

That fraduelent Guarantee Carpet Cleaning business they had going most likely cleaned up the evidence.

I bet you are excited next week.

Quote:
How long will it take to get enough money to go to court?

Fair enough

I'm not sure. Hopefully, not so long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
I don't know, I was young. I just remember the hockey mask, I tried looking it up and I couldn't find it so I'm probably mistaken.
I think you are because Jason was the one who had the machete. Leatherface had the chainsaw.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm not sure. Hopefully, not so long.
How much does it cost to take someone to court?

Quote:
Nick Castle moved on to become a filmmaker. He co-wrote Escape From New York with John Carpenter, and then Castle went on to direct movies like The Last Starfighter.

And I have to go to bed soon, Sam, so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight!

Goodnight, Katie! Goodnight, Mary!
That's cool

Night Alex
Old 06-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! Hi, Mary!

Yeah, I hope you have a job by then too. Both of us.

That's why I said that if they pull anything like that with you again, you let them know you can file charges against them. I know they're your parents, but I'm sick of your family taking advantage of you. I'm glad you were able to take your mind off things by going for a drive to Dairy Queen. Yep, you take your sister for everything she owes you.

You're welcome. Yeah, it was raining here too. Yes, I'm gonna try to get out of here as soon as I can. Good luck with the weed pulling.

The carpet cleaning business did the clean up job for the cops? You really think so?

Well, I'm excited to have four days off this week. But I'm probably not gonna do much for my birthday. No one to do anything with.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Alex
Old 06-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Hi, Mary!

Yeah, I hope you have a job by then too. Both of us.

That's why I said that if they pull anything like that with you again, you let them know you can file charges against them. I know they're your parents, but I'm sick of your family taking advantage of you. I'm glad you were able to take your mind off things by going for a drive to Dairy Queen. Yep, you take your sister for everything she owes you.

You're welcome. Yeah, it was raining here too. Yes, I'm gonna try to get out of here as soon as I can. Good luck with the weed pulling.

The carpet cleaning business did the clean up job for the cops? You really think so?

Well, I'm excited to have four days off this week. But I'm probably not gonna do much for my birthday. No one to do anything with.
Hi Alex!

Of course.

I'm getting sick of them thinking that they can take advantage of me as well as them knowing of the **** my sister pulled on me in the past like it's okay if that happened. It is making me want to cheat on my diet some more. I want some brownies. I burned 450 calories today and finished with the weed pulling today.

NO, those cops made up a fraudulent business. My boyfriend gave me another term of cleaning.

Is your birthday on the 15th?

Quote:
How much does it cost to take someone to court?
$35.00-$45.00 for small claims court. The problem is that I want a jury, so I'll have more luck with the lawsuit.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
$35.00-$45.00 for small claims court. The problem is that I want a jury, so I'll have more luck with the lawsuit.
Okay, hopefully you get some more luck with an jury then.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread